Fringe

To me they seem very realistic, she seems to be acting with her body movement as much as her facial movements and speech, she exudes cynicism and grief physically.

I don't mind her to be honest, I liked the second episode however,

BE WARNED, SPOILER FOR EPISODE TWO.
I didn't understand the ending? with the weird x-ray which looked like an apple.

Watched the 2nd ep last night, wife and I both really enjoyed it, tried to see what some of you find "annoying" about the lead actress but personally I think she's great in it, maybe some of you just can't handle her subtle performance, she's an Aussie FFS! ;)

I think shes fine for the role, I just find her voice a bit weird, especially when it goes really deep. I enjoyed the 2nd episode too, thought it was quite disturbing at some parts.

I don't mind her to be honest, I liked the second episode however,

BE WARNED, SPOILER FOR EPISODE TWO.
I didn't understand the ending? with the weird x-ray which looked like an apple.

If you look closeley.......

applebm0.jpg

you can see at the core of the apple instead of pip/seeds it's two foetuses, maybe it's some metaphor about the seeds of life or some such?

The one off putting thing I find is it's clearly the same music composer as Lost cos some of the music sounds as if it's been lifted from a Lost episode!

Thought the show was pretty good, enjoyed it. I will continue to watch it for now. I get bored easily, so we shall see if it holds my attention. But it had a good mix of science and action, which I like both.

I watched Episode 3 earlier today, it was decent I thought it was fairly average and I'll continue to watch. A few things I didn't quite understand:

When the lady who works at the Dynamics company, met up with the agent at the end what exactly was happening I didn't quite get it!

Yep amazing episode 4, really enjoyable from start to finish, can't wait for the next episode (didn't watch the spoilers for it as we hate those).

I grabbed some more of the segue images:

fringe04qg5.jpg

fringe03wx5.jpg

fringe02pw5.jpg

fringe01nt4.jpg

No idea what they all mean but it's interesting anyways :)

I think it's great, first Sci-Fi show that my wife enjoys. Although hopefully this won't lead to her wanting to watch Battlestar Galatica because I sure as hell don't want to try and explain the premise of that show to her.

I'd get laughed out of the house.

I'm lucky my wife is as much into Sci fi as me, I think the first moment I knew she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was the day after I first met her we took a bus back from Prague to Mnisek after having dinner with friends and she mentioned she was a huuuuuuge Star Trek fan :))

I watched the pilot last night and enjoyed it a lot, its got a nice pace to it, looking forward to next week.

I'm lucky my wife is as much into Sci fi as me, I think the first moment I knew she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was the day after I first met her we took a bus back from Prague to Mnisek after having dinner with friends and she mentioned she was a huuuuuuge Star Trek fan :))
quality. my wife doesnt like star trek but she loves lost and now fringe.

so far fringe is definetly getting better and is now going to be 22 episodes for this season apparently.sucks about the 2 week break:((

I think...it was the pilot episode I watched...(dunno if there have been any more)...

The German plane, chemicals, crazy guy with the cow etc.

...courtesy of the Anytime service on Sky+/HD.

Really enjoyable stuff, quite a strange storyline, and wasn't too sure of the effects in it, but I'll definitely watch the series. Whens it usually on?

Plus it looks great on Sky1HD.

Enjoyed the 2nd episode a lot more than the first so think I will probably get into this.
For the those knocking the lead actress, I would throw one in her! That's all that matters really.

I dunno, her head is weird shaped.

Dead straight on and she's fit, anything deviating from that and she isn't.

Oh and the show is alreet too, second episode wasn't as good as the pilot, but still entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom