FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

@paulv2k4 hiya mate i have downloaded one of your test files and the updated FMT do i just use the gameplay mod like the local.ini sorry new to fifa modding
You use the "launch the game with mods" button in FMT and add it just like the locale.ini one. All locale.ini in my mods are now bundled into the mod and auto install.

You use the "launch the game with mods" button in FMT and add it just like the locale.ini one. All locale.ini in my mods are now bundled into the mod and auto install.
Thank you mate for the response so I just open project like locale.ini and boot game up using launch the game with mods button to be corrected sorry with all the questions

i workin also cheat engine also frosbite modding anyone can help me about broadcast camera changinh values?

Hey guys, here's my first attempt for fifa 23 gameplay. I tweaked physics (more friction), game speed, slowed down a bit some animations, pass speed and started to look at positioning stuff (sill testing tho). Would be happy if you could give feedback! Default sliders recommended + you can increase a bit shor error at your taste.

Attachments

• REALISM GAMEPLAY 23.1.0.rar
    94.2 KB · Views: 42
Hey guys, here's my first attempt for fifa 23 gameplay. I tweaked physics (more friction), game speed, slowed down a bit some animations, pass speed and started to look at positioning stuff (sill testing tho). Would be happy if you could give feedback!
Maybe we should open new threads for modding/Gameplay Mods.

BTW will test it soon

Hey guys, here's my first attempt for fifa 23 gameplay. I tweaked physics (more friction), game speed, slowed down a bit some animations, pass speed and started to look at positioning stuff (sill testing tho). Would be happy if you could give feedback! Default sliders recommended + you can increase a bit shor error at your taste.
just trying it now - Had to rename it to .fbproject for FMT to see it

Guys. There is an update coming today/tomorrow. I highly recommend you make the following changes to your installerdata.xml to turn updates OFF.

Code:
treatUpdatesAsMandatory="0"
Code:
allowMultipleInstances="1"
Code:
autoUpdateEnabled="0"

just trying it now - Had to rename it to .fbproject for FMT to see it

nice gameplay mate - only had chance to play one game but finished in a 2-1 defeat with a red card for the AI. I see lots of fouls in FIfa 23 (might just be the way I play) Will give more feedback hopefully later

Guys. There is an update coming today/tomorrow. I highly recommend you make the following changes to your installerdata.xml to turn updates OFF.

Code:
Code:
Code:
autoUpdateEnabled="0"
Sorry mate to be a pain what line can we find these on my bad for asking

Code:
Code:
Code:
autoUpdateEnabled="0"
Why?

I'm getting this trying to load up hatesince97's mod above:-

Modifying CAS file - E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch/win32/superbundlelayout/fifa_installpackage_02/cas_01.cas
Processing: E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Processing Complete: E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Copying initfs_win32
[ERROR] Error caught in Launch Task. You must fix the error before using this Launcher.
[ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at paulv2k4ModdingExecuter.FrostyModExecutor.RunFIFA23Setup() in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\FrostyModExecutor.cs:line 5198
at paulv2k4ModdingExecuter.FrostyModExecutor.Run(ILogger inLogger, String gameRootPath, String modsRootPath, String[] modPaths) in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\FrostyModExecutor.cs:line 5102
at FIFAModdingUI.LaunchFIFA.LaunchAsync(String FIFARootPath, String ModDirectory, List`1 OrderedListOfMods, ILogger logger, String FIFAVERSION, Boolean forceReinstallMods, Boolean useSymbolicLink, Boolean useModData) in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\LaunchFIFA.cs:line 40
at FMT.LaunchWindow.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<<btnLaunch_Click>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\FrostbiteModdingUI\LaunchWindow.xaml.cs:line 428

All the fbprojects Paul has given us still work, but this fbmod via the Launch Game with Mods option isnt working.

Tell a lie............Paul's projects not loading now either, something broke this end, need to look into this.

Last edited:

Modifying CAS file - E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch/win32/superbundlelayout/fifa_installpackage_02/cas_01.cas
Processing: E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Processing Complete: E:\Origin Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Copying initfs_win32
[ERROR] Error caught in Launch Task. You must fix the error before using this Launcher.
[ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at paulv2k4ModdingExecuter.FrostyModExecutor.RunFIFA23Setup() in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\FrostyModExecutor.cs:line 5198
at paulv2k4ModdingExecuter.FrostyModExecutor.Run(ILogger inLogger, String gameRootPath, String modsRootPath, String[] modPaths) in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\FrostyModExecutor.cs:line 5102
at FIFAModdingUI.LaunchFIFA.LaunchAsync(String FIFARootPath, String ModDirectory, List`1 OrderedListOfMods, ILogger logger, String FIFAVERSION, Boolean forceReinstallMods, Boolean useSymbolicLink, Boolean useModData) in D:\a\1\s\Libraries\v2k4FrostyModdingSupport\LaunchFIFA.cs:line 40
at FMT.LaunchWindow.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<<btnLaunch_Click>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\FrostbiteModdingUI\LaunchWindow.xaml.cs:line 428

All the fbprojects Paul has given us still work, but this fbmod via the Launch Game with Mods option isnt working.
try to close the tool within task manager and restart the game with mods. It works for me

Can I get banned by using this? I am using EA app not origin.

Copying initfs_win32

Tell a lie............Paul's projects not loading now either, something broke this end, need to look into this.
Repair the game form origin and try again.

Code:
Code:
Code:
autoUpdateEnabled="0"
Thanks man! I made a copy of the entire folder.

Got it sorted, had to redownload FIFA, 20 mins later, all good now.

hatesince97 - Wonderful first mod by you, its as if u have set slider settings for my "go to settings" WITHIN your mod!

I normally raise shot error, raise GK ability, raise to max the first touch error, and set marking to almost max.......................and play in normal default speed with either World Class or Legendary (without competitor mode on).

First test, with all sliders at default................CPU PSG vs CPU PSG, and so much middle battle, no room to move, first touch errors, ball physics even looser, loving it so far, hardly seeing any goals. Seeing more natural skills being used as well, some new skills being used by the CPU players.

To repeat, this is with sliders at default....

Back
Top Bottom