FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

I noticed the same too, I have it locked to 90. What do you use to lock the frame rate? I'm having to use Radeon chill which then means I can't use Super Resolution unfortunately :(
used Nvidia Control Panel. Normally i use RTSS but its not noticed from Fifa,when launching the game over FMT its working. Now i am limiting to 85fps to have the best of both

Yes but that's only the first step. You require either to run through my Tool or use Aranaktu's Live Editor to completely disable the need for it.

Removing it has:
  • Improved performance
  • No annoying "EA ANTI CHEAT" box before it even launches the game
  • The game gets past the splashscreen a lot quicker because it doesn't do its checks

the AC screen still comes up for me with line 89 set and launching with FMT - am I missing something?

Attachments

• AC.JPG
    AC.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 18
i have a 144hz Monitor and playing at 120fps and the game is way too fast, noticed when capping to 60 then its really slow, not in terms of stuttering etc but the whole game is slower, that should not be the case 😁😁
Just testet 60hz, there is no difference in my case between 60hz and 165hz in game speed. Back to smooth 165hz.

Copy dxgi.dll from your windows/system32 folder to your Fifa23 folder
by Fifa 23 folder - you mean the one under documents? (mine under Steam already had that file in it)

with dxgi copied to documents\fifa23 I still get the error below

Attachments

• DX.JPG
    DX.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
just as an update, (with Line 89 set) - I noticed the dxgi.dll copied from windows\system 32 is 956kb in size. If I launch the game from FMT, that file size immediately drops to 94kb and then I get the error about d3d11.dll.

If I launch directly from Steam the file size stays at 956kb (I don't get the d3d11.dll error) the game does get as far as the Fifa23 splash screen (and AC is bypassed) but then bombs out (no error)

Currently I have Steam in offline mode as I don't want to pick up TU2

Last edited:
thanks - right now I'm just looking to get the game to run (outside of trying to run it via FMT and bypassing anti cheat) which I can't do.

I should be able to run it with TU2 installed by default which currently I can't.

Origin running as admin?
Done the steps to manually uninstall the AC via EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe then reinstall?

Origin running as admin?
Done the steps to manually uninstall the AC via EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe then reinstall?
yep - purchased via Steam but ran both Steam and Origin as admin. Also done the uninstall/reinstall of anticheat

I was originally getting the anticheat error (failure during update process) but now when I launch the game the AC progress bar moves across and then the AC window disappears and the game just stops running. Very odd.

EDIT: just tried it again and that same AC error is back - at which point the Origin window pops up. That's all logged in so I don't know what it's booing about

REALISM GAMEPLAY 23.1.2

- General Positioning improvements
- Tighter midfield
- Less space between midfield and defensive lines
- AI tracking back improved
- Smarter AI decision making
- More AI errors (with AI being smarter in decision making, players try more shots, trough passes etc. This results in more errors.

For next release

Working on cross decision positioning, tackles (fouls in general), and player boosts.

Starting now i will share my work only in the thread i created, don't want to spam here. This is just to inform you that a new version is available. Hope you will enjoy it!

Attachments

• RGP 23.1.2.rar
    105.5 KB · Views: 12
Aha, well on the one hand I'm glad it's not just me and I'm not going crazy, but wish it wasn't happening to either of us!
It seems to happen randomly to me. Must be a new 23 bug. To add to the list of things that will never be fixed in 10+ years.

Is there anyway through modding that lets you choose the turf colour when playing career mode/competitions? I like to play in the darkest green one and hate playing with the brightest ones.

Back
Top Bottom