FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Another movie. This is just a match key animations of some betting sites. But in terms of player&ball physics thats how should look a simulator football game on the pitch.

Can someone expain me how to play with Paul mod Gameplay ??? Can somebody do it step by step PLEASE! Maybe sreenshot or video record

Last edited:
I am aware of that but honestly it's hard to create a whole game by 1 person. I just want to create the framework and all the base content that people that are much more smarter and creative than me can also contribute with. We are living in the golden era of game dev accessibility and power tools to develop amazing games. People have different vision and that's fine but at the end of the day, we all share the same root and want very similar game which is a proper football simulator. I gave up waiting for a game that really focuses in the offline football simulation aspect so instead of complaining, I decided to start building what I can and spend as long as I can to develop what we all want. I have already created a base framework for AI, Positioning, Physics and Animation but I won't share anything until I am happy with what I have. I don't want anyone to wait for it. Just pretend I didn't say anything about making any game.
I’m not at all into programming stuff but if i can help in some ways with graphics, gameplay or general football or creative ideas I’m here. Full support for you and your project mate!

In FMT section for Editor click on the left top side where Project is readable. Than choose the Project File of the mod and it will load the containing mod. Now start the game and play.
i select launch with mods before to select fifa23 so i import the mod and it worked so thank you for your answer

I am curious to see some footage of the game with gameplay mods.
Does someone could upload some short videos please? No need of full half gameplay etc.. Just to make an idea.

Something is clearly going wrong for me.
Can' even get the game to launch using the mods.

I reverted back to TU1 but everytime I go to run the game it asks me to sign into an EA account to run the game.

Something is clearly going wrong for me.
Can' even get the game to launch using the mods.

I reverted back to TU1 but everytime I go to run the game it asks me to sign into an EA account to run the game.
Try to go online on origin and block the update when it starts, that worked for me

Tried that and won't launch without updating.
I can't get the game to run - I am also using the EA Play Pro version.
I have that version as well and I can’t get gameplay files to register. I can launch game though. I wonder if it’s related to the EA Play Pro Version.

What version of the game you have makes no difference. Just your setup.
Ok. Just can’t figure it out then. I’ve followed all of the steps, game launches using mod data. Even your gameplay mod splash screen comes up…but the gameplay files themselves just aren’t registering in game. Usually I can find a solution but this time I’m clueless haha.

Ok, so got the game to load, but don't think the files were modded.
Is there meant to be a splash screen to show the Gameplay mod has loaded?

I don't tend to get any errors when loading Paul's Gameplay patch

Mod Compiler Started for FIFA23
Running Mod Executer
Initializing resources
Deleting cached mods
Loading mod V Gameplay Mod - v0.3.fbmod
Cleaning up mod data directory
Applying mods
Copying files from Data to ModData/Data
Data Setup - Copied (3/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\layout.toc
Data Setup - Copied (7/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\chantsfullsb.toc
Data Setup - Copied (10/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\chants_install.toc
Data Setup - Copied (14/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\commentarylaunch_eng_us_ds.toc
Data Setup - Copied (15/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\contentlaunchsb.toc
Data Setup - Copied (17/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\futsb.toc
Data Setup - Copied (18/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\globals.toc
Data Setup - Copied (19/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\globalsfull.toc
Data Setup - Copied (20/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\marketingsba.toc
Data Setup - Copied (23/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\presprematchsba.toc
Data Setup - Copied (29/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\worldssb.toc
Data Setup - Copied (83/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_00\en\loc\cs.toc
Data Setup - Copied (86/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_00\en\loc\en.toc
Data Setup - Copied (92/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_00\en\loc\mx.toc
Data Setup - Copied (98/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_00\en\loc\sv.toc
Data Setup - Copied (114/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_03\en\loc\br.toc
Data Setup - Copied (122/137) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Data\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_03\en\loc\mx.toc
Data Setup - Copied (1/58) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Patch\initfs_Win32
Data Setup - Copied (26/58) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Patch\Win32\presentationsb.toc
Data Setup - Copied (41/58) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Patch\Win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc.bak
Data Setup - Copied (48/58) - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\\Patch\Win32\superbundlelayout\fifa_installpackage_02\cas_01.cas
Loading files to know what to change.
Loaded Type Library SDK
Initialised Resource System
Loading data (fifa23.cache)
Loading legacy files
Finished loading files. Enumerating modified bundles.
Modifying CAS file - D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch/win32/superbundlelayout/fifa_installpackage_02/cas_01.cas
Processing: D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Processing Complete: D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Patch\\win32\fifa\fifagame\fifagame.toc
Processing: D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Data\\win32\globals.toc
Processing Complete: D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\ModData\Data\\win32\globals.toc
Copying initfs_win32
Launching game: D:\Games\EA Games\FIFA 23\FIFA23.exe (with Frostbite Mods in ModData)
Reset 0 legacy files

Last edited:
Quick Tip for tweaking Origin

Configure the Origin Application Settings tab as below :-
01.PNG
02.PNG
03.PNG

Do equivalent settings if you're on EA App as well.

Not sure if it's possible, but when you use thunderchuff shooting mode (L1+R1+Shoot), it zooms in, I'd rather it zoomed out instead, so you see more of the pitch for your fantastic long range goals, anyone else feel the same? :)

Back
Top Bottom