FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Cheat Engine for Camera does sometimes crashing the game when maybe changing too often or insering a value which is way too high?

How do you find the graphics quality on PC guys? I am personnally quite disappointed. Of course cut scenes looks great, but as soon as the gameplay camera is on, everything looks grainy even on ultra. Shadows are aweful.
I am not commenting on the gameplay as I wouldn't know where to start...

i cant get the camera high get down to this value. I think that -30 is the highest value, when i put -70 for example, nothing happen (picture of Pes)

Attachments

• IMG_20221016_203602.jpg
    IMG_20221016_203602.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
You must scan 2-3-4 times until few values remain. Height can be edited to pitch side if you wish. Zoom also can be edited up to -600 and more. Keep trying.

You must scan 2-3-4 times until few values remain. Height can be edited to pitch side if you wish. Zoom also can be edited up to -600 and more. Keep trying.
its only the heigh, for zoom its no Problem. The High is working when i change the value but only until a value of -30 or -40 after that nothing changing, camera doesnt get lower than that value.

its only the heigh, for zoom its no Problem. The High is working when i change the value but only until a value of -30 or -40 after that nothing changing, camera doesnt get lower than that value.
The editor tool will be be released publicly soon and camera editing will be much, much easier trust me!

legendary difficulty is really easy for me. so i prefer to play with ultimate diff and i'm ok with that.

but sometimes ai reachs another level with momentum. then i can't even defend them. i hate ai's tiki taka passes especially in penalty box.

so is there any slider suggest for me? i checked other sliders in this topic and other forums. all shared sliders' purposes are making game slower due to "realistic". i love to play fifa as a bit arcade. so i don't want my game to be "realistic". i just want to equalise the balance between me and ai while i'm defending.

@papinho81
I know it might be kinda weird to hear this, but it is true: Your 'ultra' ain't same as that of other's and it's much more like that especially on the games made with the Frostbite engines such as Fifa. 'Ultra' on Fifa means nothing about ultra quality but the maximum affordability of your system specs. Frostbite is such an outdated and bizarre engine.

@papinho81
I know it might be kinda weird to hear this, but it is true: Your 'ultra' ain't same as that of other's and it's much more like that especially on the games made with the Frostbite engines such as Fifa. 'Ultra' on Fifa means nothing about ultra quality but the maximum affordability of your system specs. Frostbite is such an outdated and bizarre engine.
even for me on 8k and in game "Ultra" it looks like a Nintendo Game but i think we will never get a Football Game with for example Unreal Engine 5. Football Games from EA are only to made for Pay to win. So it must be possible to run FIFA on an old FX 8320 everytime

Has any of the gameplay mods made working with title update 2?
I don't wanna revert back to update 1 again

i have fifa 22 origin in italian, how do i put the english commentary? I tried to change the language in the game properties / start options / game language, but in-game no audio is heard and the English audio language is not selectable in the menus. thank you

i have fifa 22 origin in italian, how do i put the english commentary? I tried to change the language in the game properties / start options / game language, but in-game no audio is heard and the English audio language is not selectable in the menus. thank you

Did you mean Fifa23 or you're asking a question about Fifa 22 in the Fifa23 thread? For Fifa22 you edit the exe: https://evoweb.uk/threads/how-to-unlock-all-commentaries-tutorial.92235/

That obviously won't work with Fifa23

@papinho81

My set up is ok. It meets the recommended requirements. I have the exact same CPU that is recommended (I76700) and a rtx3060ti, not a rocket card but still.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/frostbite-modding-tool-is-now-open-source.92227/post-3885914

This will hopefully allow me to just work on gameplay now. I am nowhere near happy with it !
You have made good job with the gameplay 👏 👍 also I suppose you to make a mod about Broadcast camera height zoom and angles for 100% gameplay the game will be complete many fifa gamers , I proposed to many people with cheat engine about camera but a mod will solved it, glad to help you @paulv2k4

Last edited:

I love how this game plays with mods. Here is an example of AI counter attack.
This is absolutely typical of every game I play (unmodded). You're trying to play football, then the AI get the ball and 3 passes later (I counted), they shoot. They're just not interested in playing football - because they never have to, to create an opportunity.

(I realise the counter was on in this instance, but - it always is, in my experience. I never see the AI do anything else.)

Back
Top Bottom