FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Paul wanted to say that someone who has no experience with editing files and testing gameplay, cannot claim to be a mod creator. Paul, doctorfidel and there are a few others, they have tradition and experience for years, yet they did not rush to create posts with "realistic gameplay mod" and so on.

And isn’t this somehow already in the game… I’m thinking?! That double teammate press you can initiate (with the 2 blue icons above mates heads) by double clicking teammate contain?! 🤔
The CPU doesn’t do it though. As frustrating as my own team can be, I can deal with it more. It’s the CPU’s lack of positional awareness that drives me most crazy!

Okay, sorry for that then. I tried to explain why I used sliders. But it it’s better for you I’ll share a final version without sliders when it’s ready.

I just played my first match of the new season with your mod, really enjoyed it! Opposition were really hard to breakdown and I only scored becase I managed to get a good counter attack on them while their wingbacks were still up the pitch, cross from my right winger was volleyed home by my left winger! Very rare I'm outshot by the AI too!

1666258080971.png

I hope you'll repost it so other people can try it.

Sometimes it's hard on the internet but try not to assume people have bad intentions just because they ask you a question and try to be a little bit thicker skinned :)

I played world class - FUMA - my own sliders (well mostly based on Matt's latest with a few small tweaks).

I just played my first match of the new season with your mod, really enjoyed it! Opposition were really hard to breakdown and I only scored becase I managed to get a good counter attack on them while their wingbacks were still up the pitch, cross from my right winger was volleyed home by my left winger! Very rare I'm outshot by the AI too!

View attachment 183447

Sometimes it's hard on the internet but try not to assume people have bad intentions just because they ask you a question and try to be a little bit thicker skinned :)

I played world class - FUMA - my own sliders (well mostly based on Matt's latest with a few small tweaks).
did the AI do crosses from outside into the penalty box?

did the AI do crosses from outside into the penalty box?

IIRC a couple yes, also a couple of long shot attempts as well, at one point their midfielder was running towards my box with the ball, couldn't see a pass on and actually stopped dead for a couple of seconds waiting for some movement so he could try to make a pass, I don't think I've seen that yet in Fifa23 after playing for around 40 hours!

View attachment 183447

Second match, another very tough one:

1666280197139.png

This time our goal was from them playing out from the back and winning it off their left back after their keeper passed to him.

He deleted his post with the mod unfortunately.

I recorded some of my last match but as I was playing with HDR on it doesn't seem to have recorded too well, uploading it to Youtube and will see how it ends up...
Mate, please tell me your working GP mod combo and the TU on which you played Fifa 23. I can load hatesince´s GP mod x.0.1 with FMT but after I select the teams my game crash without seeing the Pitch to start. I didn´t try Paul´s newest FMT release called 23.9. Pre Release from his Github. I hope now I am able to start finally a match with GP mod applied.

Mate, please tell me your working GP mod combo and the TU on which you played Fifa 23. I can load hatesince´s GP mod x.0.1 with FMT but after I select the teams my game crash without seeing the Pitch to start. I didn´t try Paul´s newest FMT release called 23.9. Pre Release from his Github. I hope now I am able to start finally a match with GP mod applied.
That's what he's using the pics he's posting are using he's mod mate

Can no longer load the game with or without mods had to install ea app since then I have uninstalled reinstalled deleted anticheat and reinstalled anticheat need to sort this out

Took a day off to think about my yesterday's answer, i was wrong and i'm sorry! I will reupload my mod as soon as i manage to do some improvements and get rid of sliders. Meanwhile, i worked on camera values to have a better on view while playing with broadcast cam. Here's the results so far

Capture d’écran (5).png

Capture d’écran (6).png

Capture d’écran (7).png

Took a day off to think about my yesterday's answer, i was wrong and i'm sorry!

Communicating online at the best of times can be complicated sometimes, when you throw into the mix a difference of languages, cultures etc. etc. it's even more of a minefield. I don't think you need to apologise and I'm glad to hear you'll be posting your mod again, as you can see from my replies I'm having some great games using it :)

Communicating online at the best of times can be complicated sometimes, when you throw into the mix a difference of languages, cultures etc. etc. it's even more of a minefield. I don't think you need to apologise and I'm glad to hear you'll be posting your mod again, as you can see from my replies I'm having some great games using it :)
I’m happy you’re liking it mate !

Yeah. I have no idea what happened. A harmless question turned in to "Paul's out to get you". Not the first time this has happened to me in this community. Anyway, I am here if advice on GP modding needs to supplied. As I said before, great to see other GP mods! :)

do you think matches that have 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1 scores are realistic? you just make your gameplay hard, not realistic
Indeed they are more realistic than vanilla 5-5, 7-6. And indeed the gameplay is more difficult since real matches are difficult. But I get what you’re saying

Back
Top Bottom