FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

How did you edit it mate what line can find them on to change or did you just back up the whole folder
You have to make changes in "installerdata.xml" file, which you can find in your "\FIFA 23\__Installer" folder. 5th line
<featureFlags allowMultipleInstances="1" autoUpdateEnabled="0" dynamicContentSupportEnabled="1" enableDifferentialUpdate="1" enableOriginInGameAPI="0" forceTouchupInstallerAfterUpdate="1" languageChangeSupportEnabled="1" treatUpdatesAsMandatory="0" useGameVersionFromManifest="1" />

I always back up the games to multiple BR disks to preserve versions, and if its a Steam game, such as eFootball 2023, I use the depository technique to downgrade if needs be, although again, restoring from a nicely rar'd up backup always a nice method, no brainer with BR blanks only 40p or so these days.

Hey guys, here's my first attempt for fifa 23 gameplay. I tweaked physics (more friction), game speed, slowed down a bit some animations, pass speed and started to look at positioning stuff (sill testing tho). Would be happy if you could give feedback! Default sliders recommended + you can increase a bit shor error at your taste.
Sorry guys, I'm trying to follow this thread regularly but I've got lost at some point.

Which tool should I use to load this mod up? - REALISM GAMEPLAY 23.1.0.fbmod? It seems like it's a file compatible with FIFA MOD Manager?

Just tried to load up up your test file getting this error mate @paulv2k4
had the same problem, this comes when you have tried to install other mods before.
What i did :
- Repair over Origin
- start the game over Origin without mods
- Delete latest FMT Folder and download it again
- start FMT and let it build the cache again
- then try again

Sorry guys, I'm trying to follow this thread regularly but I've got lost at some point.

Which tool should I use to load this mod up? - REALISM GAMEPLAY 23.1.0.fbmod? It seems like it's a file compatible with FIFA MOD Manager?
You need to use "launch game with mods" from FMT and import my file

I still can't seem to get the GP files to work? Is there an additional step once the program is loaded? Do I have to change a .xml document somewhere?

To be clear - this is my line 89 on the installer xml: <filePath>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23\Install Dir]FIFA23.exe</filePath>

I still can't seem to get the GP files to work? Is there an additional step once the program is loaded? Do I have to change a .xml document somewhere?

To be clear - this is my line 89 on the installer xml: <filePath>[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23\Install Dir]FIFA23.exe</filePath>
I didn't do any other additional steps and the gameplay files worked well

I didn't do any other additional steps and the gameplay files worked well
Hmm something isn't right for me. Your mod is crashing on launch, gameplay files aren't working. My settings never save - every time I open the game I have to start from scratch. So strange. I've tried repairing the files, opening from Origin, EA app. Weird.

Hmm something isn't right for me. Your mod is crashing on launch, gameplay files aren't working. My settings never save - every time I open the game I have to start from scratch. So strange. I've tried repairing the files, opening from Origin, EA app. Weird.
Yeah it's weird! Look at that, values are definitely working. I'm testing things, there are plenty of new lines to make defense and midfield tighter! Of course i needed to exaggerate them in order to undesrtand how they work

Capture d’écran (2).png

Hatesince97 - You are onto something here mate, I didnt mention earlier in my + review of your first Mod that the defence was really ganging up on forwards and other players joining into the attacks.

Keep going fella, you have this!

We all want to rename you to LoveSince11thOct2022 !!!

Hatesince97 - You are onto something here mate, I didnt mention earlier in my + review of your first Mod that the defence was really ganging up on forwards and other players joining into the attacks.

Keep going fella, you have this!

We all want to rename you to LoveSince11thOct2022 !!!
Ahaha thank you mate! I’m working on it, I think I managed to get midfielders really track back. Will share an updated version as i finish

has anyone managed to disable the anti cheat? I thought that changing line 89 in installer xml to fifa23.exe was supposed to do that but I get an error whenever I change it. Just interested to know if the game runs better with AC disabled

i have a 144hz Monitor and playing at 120fps and the game is way too fast, noticed when capping to 60 then its really slow, not in terms of stuttering etc but the whole game is slower, that should not be the case 😁😁

i have a 144hz Monitor and playing at 120fps and the game is way too fast, noticed when capping to 60 then its really slow, not in terms of stuttering etc but the whole game is slower, that should not be the case 😁😁

I noticed the same too, I have it locked to 90. What do you use to lock the frame rate? I'm having to use Radeon chill which then means I can't use Super Resolution unfortunately :(

has anyone managed to disable the anti cheat? I thought that changing line 89 in installer xml to fifa23.exe was supposed to do that but I get an error whenever I change it. Just interested to know if the game runs better with AC disabled
Yes but that's only the first step. You require either to run through my Tool or use Aranaktu's Live Editor to completely disable the need for it.

Removing it has:
  • Improved performance
  • No annoying "EA ANTI CHEAT" box before it even launches the game
  • The game gets past the splashscreen a lot quicker because it doesn't do its checks

Yeah, that's why they lock to 60fps almost every where.

Yes but that's only the first step. You require either to run through my Tool or use Aranaktu's Live Editor to completely disable the need for it.

Removing it has:
  • Improved performance
  • No annoying "EA ANTI CHEAT" box before it even launches the game
  • The game gets past the splashscreen a lot quicker because it doesn't do its checks
cheers - so I need to run it via FMT, will try that

Back
Top Bottom