FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

v23.5 is not working for me, game's not launching anymore (ERROR : still waiting fifa to launch). Don't know if that's a tool related issue but i also had my dxgi.dll damaged and had to repair game files to launch the vanilla game

Can you look at task manager and verify that FIFA23.exe is on the process list?

Hello all,

FIFA 23 modding support is now available using FMT.

This is 100% a stop gap until FIFA Editor use my methods for doing it or use do their own thing. I tested some GP files and it all seems fine. One or two physics files seem to break the game though, so please be careful.

Just want to also say, the method for getting mods to work is a little odd and it turns the AC off. So please be very aware of what you are doing. I can't be held responsible for stupidity of course.

Also make sure that "Use ModData" is enabled in the Editor before running.
Hey Paul, great work on this. I tried to test the gameplay files by making the ball larger, but in game I can't see any difference. I made the changes, then hit 'launch game' ensuring that 'use mod data' is enabled. Is there a step I'm missing?

It looks like the process attachment process is working for some but not others, this may be a problem going forward, we will see.

If you guys are experiencing issues can you tell me what's happening exactly? Does FIFA23.exe load up, does it flash up, does the AC screen still show? Are you using Origin or EA App? (im on Origin).

This wont only help FMT but also help FIFA Editor as it looks like they will using a similar process :)

Thanks for testing guys

I am on Origin
Windows 11

[ERROR] [!] Writing DLL content to target process failed.

when launching over the Editor the EA Cheat Window loading as normal, no error. Then when Fifa should open, nothing happen and the button in Origin went from "not clickable" back to "play" no error from Fifa/Origin or Event Manager, only the log/DLL error from Editor.

With old Editor 23.2 i could open Fifa but the "Use mod Data" is greyed out and not active.

Tried starting with admin rights and without

I am on Origin
Windows 11

[ERROR] [!] Writing DLL content to target process failed.

when launching over the Editor the EA Cheat Window loading as normal, no error. Then when Fifa should open, nothing happen and the button in Origin went from "not clickable" back to "play" no error from Fifa/Origin or Event Manager, only the log/DLL error from Editor.

With old Editor 23.2 i could open Fifa but the "Use mod Data" is greyed out and not active.

Tried starting with admin rights and without
ok. so your problem is that the game isnt running as it should (without the AC). If you goto your game folder, look in __installer, open installerdata.xml with notepad. Check that FIFA23.exe is on line 89, not the AntiCheat.

ok. so your problem is that the game isnt running as it should (without the AC). If you goto your game folder, look in __installer, open installerdata.xml with notepad. Check that FIFA23.exe is on line 89, not the AntiCheat.
include>/Data/locale.ini</include>
<include>__Installer/</include>
<include>__Installer\EAAntiCheat\EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe</include>
</chunk> LINE 89
<chunk index="1" name="__initfiles__" required="required">
<include>/Data/initfs_Win32</include>

]FIFA23.exe100</runtime>
<installMetaData>
<progressive>
<chunk index="0" name="__files__" required="required">
<include>/Data/chunkmanifest</include>
<include>/FIFA23.exe</include> LINE 40
<include>/FIFA23_Trial.exe</include>

Just as a side note guys. I cant be here for support either.
include>/Data/locale.ini</include>
<include>__Installer/</include>
<include>__Installer\EAAntiCheat\EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe</include>
</chunk> LINE 89
<chunk index="1" name="__initfiles__" required="required">
<include>/Data/initfs_Win32</include>

]FIFA23.exe100</runtime>
<installMetaData>
<progressive>
<chunk index="0" name="__files__" required="required">
<include>/Data/chunkmanifest</include>
<include>/FIFA23.exe</include> LINE 40
<include>/FIFA23_Trial.exe</include>
Could you do me a favour? It looks like your file is different to mine. Could you repair your game and then send me that file?

It looks like the process attachment process is working for some but not others, this may be a problem going forward, we will see.

If you guys are experiencing issues can you tell me what's happening exactly? Does FIFA23.exe load up, does it flash up, does the AC screen still show? Are you using Origin or EA App? (im on Origin).

This wont only help FMT but also help FIFA Editor as it looks like they will using a similar process :)

Thanks for testing guys
EA app. Anti cheat loads up. Game launches and plays normal, but the GP files has no impact (I tried to increase ball size as a test).

If you guys are having problems and my XML fix isn't working via the launcher. In the mean time, you can stop the AC from loading by applying the following to your installerdata.xml file (found in FIFA 23\__Installer). You will be replacing "EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe" with "FIFA23.exe". I am at work for the rest of the day. Hope some of you get some success!

1665388601310.png

If you guys are having problems and my XML fix isn't working via the launcher. In the mean time, you can stop the AC from loading by applying the following to your installerdata.xml file (found in FIFA 23\__Installer). You will be replacing "EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe" with "FIFA23.exe". I am at work for the rest of the day. Hope some of you get some success!

View attachment 181771
has anyone tried this? curious to know if stopping AC from loading has any impact on the performance/smoothness

I can confirm that game is launching and working with cheatengine allowing to lower game speed.
P.S. SmichiW Cheatengine is something different than EA Anti cheat, i saw you have some problem to see the differences.

I can confirm that game is launching and working with cheatengine allowing to lower game speed.
P.S. SmichiW Cheatengine is something different than EA Anti cheat, i saw you have some problem to see the differences.
Editor is a different thing that FMT? So what do i use for gameplay ini files? The Final Master Editor doesnt have an *.exe to start, right?

View attachment 181771
i did it but still error

Repairing doesnt get rid of files that EA doesnt know about. Id look out for files like dxgi.dll and CryptBase.dll and delete them too before trying again.

I'm getting an error too, but its not a pop up error box that shows viewable on screen, I have to go to taskbar right click on it where it states that FIFA 23 Entry point not found.

I close that, then it shows the game having failed to load behind it stating that "There is a problem with your games setup. Please reinstall your game".

Incidentally I didnt at any stage have the latest version of Cheat Engine loaded up, memory situation was clean after fresh reboot.

Maybe im close to getting there, Campeador and yourself Paul have made progress at least anyway! ;-)

Camera can't be edited yet. Paul must decrypt per_stad_xx blocks. So far, only locale.ini and cheatengine (for slowdown speed/enable speedhack) works.

Back
Top Bottom