FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

I find quite funny that since the introduction of the 1vs1 thingy, the most efficient way to defend is to avoid controlling the player engaged in a 1vs1 and instead control the defender in the area you think the ball will land, while you use second man press for the 1vs1.

And for attacking you should just pass the ball to take advantage of all the inactive players instead of dribbling 1v1.

I love 1v1s. Best idea ever.

Ok I figured out this Cheat Engine camera hack which works for zooming out but not lowering height. I've also had a very quick go at fixing the night lighting. It's not quite there yet, but looks much better than the default PC version.

View attachment 124354
Looks class that , I'm already enjoying the game as it is on release for the first time in years so can't wait to play with any mods that are made

Ok I figured out this Cheat Engine camera hack which works for zooming out but not lowering height. I've also had a very quick go at fixing the night lighting. It's not quite there yet, but looks much better than the default PC version.

View attachment 124354

Looks cool! Which values should be changed in cheat engine to achieve that?

View attachment 124354
Height is working. I posted a movie here with modified height and zoom. What is ur value for height?

Looks cool! Which values should be changed in cheat engine to achieve that?
I think a guy posted a video the other day, but he's since been banned for a different incident from what I can tell!

You pretty much just have to go into your broadcast camera settings, open up cheat engine and then adjust your zoom to say 4, do a scan, then adjust to like 12 do another scan and then maybe 14 do another scan and it should eliminate the addresses to only a few (I'm not sure if the particular value matters). Select those addresses and add them below. Then change the value to certain values (in my case I went with -100 or something) and it should work. You'll then need to close CE to prevent a crash at the end of the game, but the value should stay. It's not perfect but until we get those mods it's a decent workaround.

I think a guy posted a video the other day, but he's since been banned for a different incident from what I can tell!
Yeah, I noticed that ehehe. Is this the video? https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-20-discussion-console-versions.80260/page-72#post-3439582
You pretty much just have to go into your broadcast camera settings, open up cheat engine and then adjust your zoom to say 4, do a scan, then adjust to like 12 do another scan and then maybe 14 do another scan and it should eliminate the addresses to only a few (I'm not sure if the particular value matters). Select those addresses and add them below. Then change the value to certain values (in my case I went with -100 or something) and it should work. You'll then need to close CE to prevent a crash at the end of the game, but the value should stay. It's not perfect but until we get those mods it's a decent workaround.

Thanks man! I will try it later :TU:

View attachment 124354
looks great. Any suggestions for how to fix the games played at midday in clear weather? I can't stand the bloom effect and its hard to see the players. I think it also makes the players look odd, its hard to explain but I hate it. I end up changing the weather to either overcast or cloudy but its annoying having to check the weather before each match when playing CM. I have tried to mess with the brightness and contrast settings within the game but can never find a happy medium. Had this issue with the last five or so versions of Fifa. Ideally I would just like to get rid of the sun completely. It's odd since in PES 2021 games in full sunshine look great.
Is there anyway to mod it out in Fifa 22?

looks great. Any suggestions for how to fix the games played at midday in clear weather? I can't stand the bloom effect and its hard to see the players. I think it also makes the players look odd, its hard to explain but I hate it. I end up changing the weather to either overcast or cloudy but its annoying having to check the weather before each match when playing CM. I have tried to mess with the brightness and contrast settings within the game but can never find a happy medium. Had this issue with the last five or so versions of Fifa. Ideally I would just like to get rid of the sun completely. It's odd since in PES 2021 games in full sunshine look great.
Is there anyway to mod it out in Fifa 22?
Yeah it’s a tough challenge with reshade. I find 5pm generally has nicer lighting, but the shadows annoy me in the game. They’re too blue and washed out. I’m sure in time we’ll get some nice mods to fix these things up.

For the first time this year I'll be playing Fifa instead of Pes. Where do you guys get your mods from?

I must admit I haven't seriously considered 22 yet because I'm not on the hunt for a slightly improved 21 really.

But I would be intrigued if I could see a full match on WC or Leg, against Man City that is not constant 1 on 1 pressure from man city or constant up and down the open wings for 90 minutes. And especially no matter the score without laying off the gas pedal when they're actually winning. I just can't experience that again, had enough of it in 20 I think. :)

Anyone tried this ultimate test yet?

Any idea of getting EA Sports GameCam like modified cam using Co-Op cam or Broadcast cam as base? Co-Op cam is more of a base for sure.
Need one for FIFA 21 too.

I must admit I haven't seriously considered 22 yet because I'm not on the hunt for a slightly improved 21 really.

But I would be intrigued if I could see a full match on WC or Leg, against Man City that is not constant 1 on 1 pressure from man city or constant up and down the open wings for 90 minutes. And especially no matter the score without laying off the gas pedal when they're actually winning. I just can't experience that again, had enough of it in 20 I think. :)

So far, I find it much more engaging. Trying the sliders that have been posted and it feels like a whole new game really. With game speed set as slow!!

I play on legendary and I'm still to notice teams having a different style of play (This is what I loved about pes). Yeah I'm still trying to work out if every team plays the same as you say

I hadn't tried this combination yet, so I just had a go. Legendary Real v City. I got smashed by them. 58% possession to 42% in City's favour. 83% pass completion from me, 89% from them. Lost 2-0.

I actually felt the pressing/pressure was really good - forced me into mistakes and I'm normally decent at holding the ball but I struggled. It wasn't like 20 where they just charge you (for a specific time period too) and leave themselves completely open. I wouldn't say that sat off me when winning, but they were in control and it wasn't ridiculous pressure anyway. I felt their team style.

This is with my sliders, not on default.

I recorded some of the match but realised my hard drive was running out of space so had to stop. I'll post soon.

I play on legendary and I'm still to notice teams having a different style of play (This is what I loved about pes). Yeah I'm still trying to work out if every team plays the same as you say

Not saying all teams play all the same, I don't think that's true, it's just that I remember tactics like constant pressure were over the top a couple of years ago and didn't really change during a match. In fact if it's not easy to notice team styles maybe that's a good sign for me at least.

Here's the first half @manmachine.
I'd like to say I played better in the second half, but I was TERRIBLE :FAIL:As I mention in the sliders explanation, you still have to manage your players a little too much for my liking -that part is frustrating, but with the slider set I feel it's nowhere near as bad and can actually be alright, because you can keep a solid defensive shape. Anyway, see what you think. It's just a 5 min half.

PC vs Stadia Version

PC -
The PC version is an improved version of 21. I feel that the AI is better, the graphics are still very nice, and the features are pretty similar to the next gen version, despite being current gen. I have used some very nice sliders from Anth James, and have found each game to feel natural, organic, and just lots of fun. Playing the speed on slow, and on world class I find it to be a good challenge each game.

Stadia -
At first glance, I noticed while the resolution is good, it is not as clear as the PC version in motion, as it is streaming. If you do have a 4K supported PC/Monitor, it would look better. I just had issues with quality despite having good internet, and being connected to ethernet. The game was responsive, but just not as clear in motion.
The additions are nice. The animations are a bit smoother, and graphics are a tad better.

Is it worth it over the PC version? Not so sure. Once mods are released for turf, I honestly think the PC version is still a very good option. The Stadia version is nice, but just the occasional blurriness really brings the experience down. I do notice the gameplay improvements, but it is not as eye opening as I thought it would be.

Here are some pictures to compare.

Current Gen
exFwzj3l0CWoFaF_IpY7OAmtIoz4Oi0F6dKYlC0Ewf7lG8JJyzGS6erBQEGARFW9YQOynPQ9JWO0jNQbvpyWFh_6ZHlEcrTlTlyugnoOzOY6dkYLCJfVPZnToA_yzs4gPvH5-6_-=s0

Nex gen
MEtMUKk2Cjo_t1xk_VR6hvM3EYCg4MjmNvpH3NCflPr8WhOnkkQ8iDNdpOHFvq-U9RFyS03KRjaD58JOcyi22M3pBGcs8vUmTGvq5-apL6ziyR4iN8NZTE-dORCDqsjvp55Zi1nN=s0

Current Gen
z_eY_MCIiPS4dE4Ft36Xs1y_ot2E63nV9tZOzmmXuS1e30JKWpBkMtvzrIgzaj3ZK2GXLyBDNm9TOamt3qywep_49tp7br22Kw0hGNfspbjk0tTLVwbZN7OvjsacGP1aVeFxH442=s0

Next gen
Dx26vHt4ejah35bD4QFOxgR1QuJv9RFo-wTtbvjw0hVmlnRbBNH5wo2qoCayZ5OxsPPqp3Y892E6s1AnuGPmwrMfWvDHHNGg6-Svz8tpSzTd4swfVHtt70NyYTzNNbzTMQYo79ZN=s0

Current Gen
TLtHkhZOmS_akn7ZtDKaZX4Olb_cTXDyEYUydMZpO8CH1-kFJjs2x5PKJundaAuEzSYe8jpgDRkPFX0v1Zdi17NsjYRsSEOWDzlDEJA4B1UspAWvQ4MXwE4hhKDuHUNrF_MyPv59=s0

Next gen

2oozl5zr3AjInfiU_jOhZx8D3XLrfk0ki9Q9dW0_7aHdHrRu6zkW5uzJXWWNnu07Jnq_QtRJ--FtCmnWTF_lHAIzqIASuCJJC0Uk8rGchikA8t5xCT9vAhE8lIJlOVju-z_sIuan=s0

PC vs Stadia Version

PC -
The PC version is an improved version of 21. I feel that the AI is better, the graphics are still very nice, and the features are pretty similar to the next gen version, despite being current gen. I have used some very nice sliders from Anth James, and have found each game to feel natural, organic, and just lots of fun. Playing the speed on slow, and on world class I find it to be a good challenge each game.

Stadia -
At first glance, I noticed while the resolution is good, it is not as clear as the PC version in motion, as it is streaming. If you do have a 4K supported PC/Monitor, it would look better. I just had issues with quality despite having good internet, and being connected to ethernet. The game was responsive, but just not as clear in motion.
The additions are nice. The animations are a bit smoother, and graphics are a tad better.

Is it worth it over the PC version? Not so sure. Once mods are released for turf, I honestly think the PC version is still a very good option. The Stadia version is nice, but just the occasional blurriness really brings the experience down. I do notice the gameplay improvements, but it is not as eye opening as I thought it would be.

Current Gen
exFwzj3l0CWoFaF_IpY7OAmtIoz4Oi0F6dKYlC0Ewf7lG8JJyzGS6erBQEGARFW9YQOynPQ9JWO0jNQbvpyWFh_6ZHlEcrTlTlyugnoOzOY6dkYLCJfVPZnToA_yzs4gPvH5-6_-=s0

Nex gen
MEtMUKk2Cjo_t1xk_VR6hvM3EYCg4MjmNvpH3NCflPr8WhOnkkQ8iDNdpOHFvq-U9RFyS03KRjaD58JOcyi22M3pBGcs8vUmTGvq5-apL6ziyR4iN8NZTE-dORCDqsjvp55Zi1nN=s0

Current Gen
z_eY_MCIiPS4dE4Ft36Xs1y_ot2E63nV9tZOzmmXuS1e30JKWpBkMtvzrIgzaj3ZK2GXLyBDNm9TOamt3qywep_49tp7br22Kw0hGNfspbjk0tTLVwbZN7OvjsacGP1aVeFxH442=s0

Next gen
Dx26vHt4ejah35bD4QFOxgR1QuJv9RFo-wTtbvjw0hVmlnRbBNH5wo2qoCayZ5OxsPPqp3Y892E6s1AnuGPmwrMfWvDHHNGg6-Svz8tpSzTd4swfVHtt70NyYTzNNbzTMQYo79ZN=s0

Current Gen
TLtHkhZOmS_akn7ZtDKaZX4Olb_cTXDyEYUydMZpO8CH1-kFJjs2x5PKJundaAuEzSYe8jpgDRkPFX0v1Zdi17NsjYRsSEOWDzlDEJA4B1UspAWvQ4MXwE4hhKDuHUNrF_MyPv59=s0

Next gen

2oozl5zr3AjInfiU_jOhZx8D3XLrfk0ki9Q9dW0_7aHdHrRu6zkW5uzJXWWNnu07Jnq_QtRJ--FtCmnWTF_lHAIzqIASuCJJC0Uk8rGchikA8t5xCT9vAhE8lIJlOVju-z_sIuan=s0
Nice review bro, I agree the graphics isn’t massively different. A simple reshade will do the trick for now

PC vs Stadia Version

PC -

Stadia -

Current Gen

Nex gen

Current Gen

Next gen

Current Gen

Next gen

Then, Stadia version is far behind from those of next gen consoles. Not that ugly on my Series S.
Honestly I'm shocked how the hell could it look so ugly on Stadia version.
No offence BTW ;))

EDIT: Didn't we have someone saying Stadia is on par with Series S?:ANX:

Last edited:

The first half...

The first half...

Thanks pap & @Anth James !
I hope this was not time wasted from a 10 hour trial or something. Not quite the end to end affair I was afraid of, but man those frantic turn animations and uninterested teammates. I think for the time being I'll just wait it out here on the fence, taking an occasional look as the patches arrive & maybe grab myself the trial later on. 😅

can anyone provide a clear answer if this worth getting on pc for ultimate team and offline gameplay? is it a keeper?

Back
Top Bottom