FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Ok, so I've just bought and downloaded 22. Started it up and apparently I have a ban, I don't have a ban, I never played 21 much but I definitely didn't play online at all. So as a result I can't download the update file, does anyone know if there's a way to download the update file from anywhere and insert in to a folder somewhere?

can anyone provide a clear answer if this worth getting on pc for ultimate team and offline gameplay? is it a keeper?
I play solely offline, and I am having a great time with it! I think the improvements are enough to keep me going. I have had moments in this game with good sliders where I feel it’s been the most realistic experience I have had on FIFA.

I'm also really enjoying it. Granted, the only FIFA's I've played in the last decade are 14 and 16, and only in the last year, so this is a really new experience for me. Defending is a chore for me early on, as I'm really allowing chance after chance, but @Anth James sliders has tightened the midfield up and I recommend that as a starting point. I like the fluidity in attacking, as well. I think if you have been playing FIFA for a while or expecting something impossible and always complain about it, you won't enjoy it; but if you're looking to bang out a few games and have fun with it, it seems very realistic and entertaining.

Their xG model is comical, however. I won 3-1 and allowed an xG of 7! I would pause games after facing shots and shots from outside the box were like 0.3, which is much higher than reality. It's got a lot of great statistics, though, very in-depth. Is there a way to export these after matches and/or would a season mode keep track of them throughout the season? I love that aspect of Football Manager but want to bring it over to something more visually satisfying.

This year i'm coming back to Fifa after several years. Just a quick question: is there a way to rename unlicensed clubs directly in-game? I don't pretend an in-depth edit mode like PES, i just want to rename clubs like Piemonte (Juventus) or Latium (Lazio). Thank you.

This year i'm coming back to Fifa after several years. Just a quick question: is there a way to rename unlicensed clubs directly in-game? I don't pretend an in-depth edit mode like PES, i just want to rename clubs like Piemonte (Juventus) or Latium (Lazio). Thank you.
I don't think in game, but give it a few weeks and the modding will be up and running and it'll be fairly simple I'd say.

I don't think in game, but give it a few weeks and the modding will be up and running and it'll be fairly simple I'd say.
That's a bummer. I love modding in PES but Fifa gets updated so frequently that i fear i'll have to constantly re-mod the unlicensed teams (or at least that was the case with Fifa 16). That's why i was willing to just edit the club names in-game and leave the generic kits/logos.

That's a bummer. I love modding in PES but Fifa gets updated so frequently that i fear i'll have to constantly re-mod the unlicensed teams (or at least that was the case with Fifa 16). That's why i was willing to just edit the club names in-game and leave the generic kits/logos.
Nah it's pretty easy once you figure out the system. It'll just take a bit to adjust from the way PES is modded.

Ok, so I've just bought and downloaded 22. Started it up and apparently I have a ban, I don't have a ban, I never played 21 much but I definitely didn't play online at all. So as a result I can't download the update file, does anyone know if there's a way to download the update file from anywhere and insert in to a folder somewhere?

That's weird, does it show any information about why the ban's in place? Surely there must be some method for appealing. Have you left your Origin account unprotected (ie weak password without 2fa)? It's possible someone used your account for something nefarious maybe...

That's weird, does it show any information about why the ban's in place? Surely there must be some method for appealing. Have you left your Origin account unprotected (ie weak password without 2fa)? It's possible someone used your account for something nefarious maybe...
I've logged an appeal, how long that takes I've no idea, I've never really played FIFA. Do you have the squad file you could send me? The out of date line ups are ruining it for me

I applied the camera hack as per the video a few pages back. Do i need to keep applying this every game or can you save it?

Still did not buy it, keeping my hand in control,not to go inside my pocket🙂. Thank you guys, for all your insight. Looking forward for more positive experience and reviews.🧑🤙

Tested tv logo, also i removed photo flashes at the start and during the match.
Decreasing height will work after fifer will release Fifa Editor Tool because every stadium needs to be edited individually. For complete editing of the camera it is necessary to modify two blocks, for now, the block related to each stadium cannot be modified.

Attachments

• fifa22 2021-10-02 14-00-22.png
    fifa22 2021-10-02 14-00-22.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
  • fifa22 2021-10-02 14-01-09.png
    fifa22 2021-10-02 14-01-09.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
  • fifa22 2021-10-02 14-03-49.png
    fifa22 2021-10-02 14-03-49.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • fifa22 2021-10-02 14-06-11.png
    fifa22 2021-10-02 14-06-11.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
have you tried the pitch color options in the match settings menu before starting a match?! i tried the super dark green once and it looked ok-ish.
on PS5 there is a serious problem with the 3D grass... i hope that gets fixed somehow. it just looks flat sometimes, like a plain texture, no 3D in sight...
Next gen 3d grass looks so awful, it looks worse than fifa 2005's 3d grass, no joke.

Hey guys, can you all tweet EA Sports FIFA to include EA Sports GameCam into the PC build? I tagged them and tweeted already. Do it guys. Maybe, they will see our concerns of the camera atleast.

Hey guys, can you all tweet EA Sports FIFA to include EA Sports GameCam into the PC build? I tagged them and tweeted already. Do it guys. Maybe, they will see our concerns of the camera atleast.
Unfortunately it won’t happen. It’s one of EA’s selling points for next-gen and provides it with a unique look for that product. Don’t worry about camera though for pc. Once modding tools are available there will be some good options.

Back
Top Bottom