FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Managed to decrease height on broadcast cam. All cameras can be edited 100%.

Attachments

• fifa22 2021-10-04 10-34-57.png
    fifa22 2021-10-04 10-34-57.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 75
  • fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-23.png
    fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-23.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 71
  • fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-39.png
    fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-39.png
    4 MB · Views: 56
  • fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-59.png
    fifa22 2021-10-04 10-36-59.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
  • fifa22 2021-10-04 10-37-15.png
    fifa22 2021-10-04 10-37-15.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 72
the gameplay remains the same, only a few animations change and again it's not that obvious. I think it's purely marketing.
i did not play the current gen version yet, but from videos i saw, i could clearly make out a difference in animations and i'm pretty sure that translates to the sticks.
i just like the more natural animations, the better transitions of animations and a more varied outcome when moving.
Hypermotion aint a marketing thing for me, it ups a current FIFA game in terms of player weightness and movement (a bit like FIFA16).
just my 2 cents.

edit: not sure if its "miles better" , that may depend on how each users see's it (land mile, sea mile..?! ;) )... for me its kilometers better... kidding its a few steps up (so bassicaly a couple of meters; but still better)! ;) edit2: if i wanted to avoid the word "better" i'd say "its enough fun for me to keep on playing".

:D

Last edited:
i did not play the current gen version yet, but from videos i saw, i could clearly make out a difference in animations and i'm pretty sure that translates to the sticks.
i just like the more natural animations, the better transitions of animations and a more varied outcome when moving.
Hypermotion aint a marketing thing for me, it ups a current FIFA game in terms of player weightness and movement (a bit like FIFA16).
just my 2 cents.

edit: not sure if its "miles better" , that may depend on how each users see's it (land mile, sea mile..?! ;) )... for me its kilometers better... kidding its a few steps up (so bassicaly a couple of meters; but still better)! ;) edit2: if i wanted to avoid the word "better" i'd say "its enough fun for me to keep on playing".

:D
Yeah I haven't played the Next-Gen, but I can very much see the difference in overall team movement/tracking. After the 1v1 torture we've been dealing with the last 2 years, it stands out pretty quickly when it's improved...even if it isn't 100% gone.

Yeah I haven't played the Next-Gen, but I can very much see the difference in overall team movement/tracking. After the 1v1 torture we've been dealing with the last 2 years, it stands out pretty quickly when it's improved...even if it isn't 100% gone.
yeah, let alone the whole team shape thingy... i forgot to mention that. was only focused on the animations and weight part...
sure, its not 100% but its so much better, you can feel it at the sticks. had another thought and even when i did not play current gen FIFA22, i could think of this playing a bit like FIFA21, from the lightness and quick movements and weight aspect...

i admit, i have not felt a direct comparison at the controller, but this is how i think it is (with the hands on expirience i have)! :D

yeah, let alone the whole team shape thingy... i forgot to mention that. was only focused on the animations and weight part...
sure, its not 100% but its so much better, you can feel it at the sticks. had another thought and even when i did not play current gen FIFA22, i could think of this playing a bit like FIFA21, from the lightness and quick movements and weight aspect...

i admit, i have not felt a direct comparison at the controller, but this is how i think it is (with the hands on expirience i have)! :D
Yeah, current gen 22 isn't perfect - not at all. But it's definitely improved from 21. 21 was completely broken in my opinion. 22 isn't broken like that. The AI is better for sure and the overall team movement/tracking is still annoying and not 'solved', but it is improved to a point where you can play with the right adjustments and enjoy it. I'm looking for next-gen, not because current gen is so awful that I can't play it, but instead because I am actually enjoying it despite its faults, and next-gen seems like a clear step-up from that - so for me it's a no brainer.

Guys do you think that Fifa 22 will get some patch with more fouls? Or community will make unofficial patch which will increase fouls like immersion patch in Fifa 18? Thanks

Guys do you think that Fifa 22 will get some patch with more fouls? Or community will make unofficial patch which will increase fouls like immersion patch in Fifa 18? Thanks
I'll be looking at it when we get the gameplay files for sure. How much can be done remains to be seen!

Did my first 3 matches on FIFA 22 NG (Stadia). I obviously need to play more but, wow. This is truly a step forward, no doubt. Coming straight after playing the PC version trial (2x almost 20 hours and half season of CM with Benfica), I must say that what I saw as an improvement on the pc version is applied to a different level on NG. For me, the ball physics, animations, lighting, even the sound design for the matches (something that is very dear to me) is definitely something you can call next gen. It's not the perfect game or anything like that but you can feel they have been working on these new ideas to make the game feel real. Comparing with the PC version, I immediately felt better weight on the players and quite an impressive variation available for animations. There are of course lots of twitching, fast turning, absurd abrupt movements in the bag but I want to believe this is due to the technology they are using, which needs to be developed further and fine tuned. In general and if you play the game moving the players in context within the myriad of possibilities available, the animations triggered are a beauty to watch and quite better than the PC version ones (which are an improvement already). This hypermotion thing is not a gimmick at all and only by playing the game you can get a feel of it's potential and what it adds to the game, visually, technically and even tactically.

One thing that stood out for me combined with the new animation system was the ball physics. Just the way you can control the ball while building up the attack and slowly tap it forward while it bounces subtly is so refreshing! There are of course quite a few odd things happening like sudden zipped laser speed passes that travel way too fast and illogical in terms of laws of physics but as a whole, the ball feels impressively alive most of the time, I absolutely love it.

In my opinion and from the 3 games I've had so far, the AI felt vastly improved and seems to have much more variety of choices to attack/defend, and positions itself much more intelligently on the field. I guess every game reaches a point where it shows it's patterns, the more hours you play with it, but it was a joy to see that this year's game brought back (intentionally or not) the magic randomness and shuffled variation from older games (like FIFA 14,15,16). But I can be wrong since I only played 3 times anyway. If only we could see more FOULS in this game.....

I like the little touches to the match/crowd sound design: crowd roaring when you start building up the attack (specially of you need to get a goal in the last minutes) or how the crowd goes mad for a penalty not being whistled. There is more depth in the soundscape area and I am delighted about it, it adds so much to the immersion. I also noticed Auxerre had a goal song playing after they scored. Was this in previous unmodded FIFA games? Neat!

I think it will be hard to go back to the PC version after having played this version. It is a different realm for me. Also, hats off for everyone that was fighting for this to be a better game on EA's forums, it really paid off and hopefully it will get better. :WORSHIP:

I am also quite stunned by how good Stadia works: playing the game in 4K which looks really amazing (with some stutters once in a while but nothing that really breaks the fluidity too much). One negative thing though, I tried the 1080p resolution and noticed that it looks very blurry and not so good at all which is weird since the 4K stream is beautiful on my same connection.

Did my first 3 matches on FIFA 22 NG (Stadia). I obviously need to play more but, wow. This is truly a step forward, no doubt. Coming straight after playing the PC version trial (2x almost 20 hours and half season of CM with Benfica), I must say that what I saw as an improvement on the pc version is applied to a different level on NG. For me, the ball physics, animations, lighting, even the sound design for the matches (something that is very dear to me) is definitely something you can call next gen. It's not the perfect game or anything like that but you can feel they have been working on these new ideas to make the game feel real. Comparing with the PC version, I immediately felt better weight on the players and quite an impressive variation available for animations. There are of course lots of twitching, fast turning, absurd abrupt movements in the bag but I want to believe this is due to the technology they are using, which needs to be developed further and fine tuned. In general and if you play the game moving the players in context within the myriad of possibilities available, the animations triggered are a beauty to watch and quite better than the PC version ones (which are an improvement already). This hypermotion thing is not a gimmick at all and only by playing the game you can get a feel of it's potential and what it adds to the game, visually, technically and even tactically.

One thing that stood out for me combined with the new animation system was the ball physics. Just the way you can control the ball while building up the attack and slowly tap it forward while it bounces subtly is so refreshing! There are of course quite a few odd things happening like sudden zipped laser speed passes that travel way too fast and illogical in terms of laws of physics but as a whole, the ball feels impressively alive most of the time, I absolutely love it.

In my opinion and from the 3 games I've had so far, the AI felt vastly improved and seems to have much more variety of choices to attack/defend, and positions itself much more intelligently on the field. I guess every game reaches a point where it shows it's patterns, the more hours you play with it, but it was a joy to see that the game brought back (intentionally or not) the magic randomness and shuffled variation from older games (like FIFA 14,15,16). But I can be wrong since I only played 3 times anyway. If only we could see more FOULS in this game.....

I like the little touches to the match/crowd sound design: crowd roaring when you start building up the attack (specially of you need to get a goal in the last minutes) or how the crowd goes mad for a penalty not being whistled. There is more depth in the soundscape area and I am delighted about it, it adds so much the immersion. I also noticed Auxerre had a goal song playing after they scored. Was this in previous unmodded FIFA games? Neat!

I think it will be hard to go back to the PC version after having played this version. It is a different realm for me. Also, hats off for everyone that was fighting for this to be a better game on EA's forums, it really paid off and hopefully it will get better. :WORSHIP:

I am also quite stunned by how good Stadia works: playing the game in 4K which looks really amazing (with some stutters once in a while but nothing that really breaks the fluidity too much). One negative thing though, I tried the 1080p resolution and noticed that it looks very blurry and not so good at all which is weird since the 4K stream is beautiful on my same connection.
good to hear that, mate! enjoy!
can you tell what exact version you are playing on Stadia?! 001 or 002?

Reactions: cb7
can you tell what exact version you are playing on Stadia?! 001 or 002?

I have no idea how to check it there. Any way to confirm this inside the game itself?

I did notice that I need to login to the EA servers with my credentials to get the roster update though. I did not login yet - cause I am scared of the updates!!! - I wonder if this could eventually block the actual game updates? Maybe it's just squad update related...

Some tactics related thoughts. It would be great to have the equivalent of numbers in attack, numbers in the box for the defence tactics.
Quite often I see the attack outnumbering the defense inside the box.
Of course it should be linked with stamina depletion (proportionally to the run numbers and length. Not like with the switch to ball side tactics in fifa20 where all the team, including the GK, get burnt in 10mins) so that it could not be associated with high numbers in attack without costs.

I have no idea how to check it there. Any way to confirm this inside the game itself?

I did notice that I need to login to the EA servers with my credentials to get the roster update though. I did not login yet - cause I am scared of the updates!!! - I wonder if this could eventually block the actual game updates? Maybe it's just squad update related...
Maybe you can check that for me, somewhere in the game, or when it’s loading or in the settings…?!

id really like to know.

Hello, if someone can me give a help please for customize camera broadcast on FIFA22 cheat engine ? Thanks

Does anyone have stuttering issues on PC? I'm getting frustrated with this stuttering!
I've enough powerful PC, so no problem with that.

I'm not sure at all to understand what they said to be honest about "Stadia".
So "Stadia" for PC is the next-gen version while the no Stadia is the current/end-gen version am i right?
Just to be sure.
Because i don't understand why on PS5, they noticed it as "Stadia"... Or if it's only a feature. I just don't understand, but it seems it cames from FIFA 21 (which i completely switched after reading that it was worst than FIFA 20 that i played 5 games in total and lost 50 euros)

@cb7 was right. FIFA 22 on Stadia 4k (Stadia Pro) worth it...but 1080p or 1440p (Stadia Pro) looks too blurry.

But now we can say "a truly nextgen football game is here". It's much better than PC version...despite of PC version this year is quite good.

I think I am sticking with the PC version knowing how solid it is. Tough decision but the clarity on PC compared to my stadia version just made a large difference. I have stadia pro, and chose up to 4K, but my monitor does not go up to 4K anyways.

my performance was smooth, just the blurred look did not feel right.

Does anyone have stuttering issues on PC? I'm getting frustrated with this stuttering!
I've enough powerful PC, so no problem with that.
I didn't for the first couple of days but got a bit yesterday for some reason

Back
Top Bottom