Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I see people here treating this like it's the best thing of the century...
And then i see also opinions from players like this...

I'm thinking of maybe buying it but i don't know man...
For 18 also many here were hyping the shit out of it and we saw how this came out in the end with all the patches...
I don't know if i can trust EA with this knowing that they can change it anytime...
If you're serious about being well read and informed, don't watch shit like that. Do proper research, or buy the game and try it for yourself.

Dennis you clearly hate FIFA and love PES, and you seem to think people who enjoy Fifa are crazy.

At least try to be constructive, your posts always come across like you’re on a wind up.
Mate...you need to chill a little bit and stop saying bullshit like they are facts or something...
Couple of days ago i posted a funny gif just for fun and you assumed that i hate Fifa for some reason...
WHY SO SERIOUS?
What are you?A mentalist?You can read people's minds and tell what they like or hate?
Well..know that i don't hate Fifa.I played 15 and 16 and i was prefering them over Pes at the time.And some older ones like 11 and 12 also.You're new here and you haven't read my posts where i was praising 16 etc..
Now i'm posting this video and you again say that i hate Fifa..Did you even watch the video first and the issues that the guy is talking about?No,you didn't.Because the video is 18 min long and your reply was immediately so i can tell that you didn't even watch it first.So get off your rose tinted glasses and know that this game has issues also.
Yes i prefer Pes for now as i play myClub for the first time and it's something new and refreshing for me and i like the gameplay.And hopefully the AI will get patched and i'm gonna enjoy ML also.
But i'm also thinking of getting Fifa to have something different from time to time but it also seems to have issues and it's probably not the near perfect game that many of you here are claiming..
But i clearly said that i'm thinking to buy it because i have enjoyed it in the past and maybe i will enjoy this also but i don't know still as i'm not still convinced...So how exactly am i hating it???

Man, I just love this game on default still. Look how smooth the animations are. Can't get over it. Just wish the defensive line would meet the attackers more aggressively, and the CPU would try to get a foot in. They have great position and all, but they don't take any chances defensively. That's my biggest goal right now.

Nice video, Matt. Let’s see what they will do irl in a few minutes. Fingers crossed.
Can’t wait for the battle at Anfield later tonight too.
Quick question: is it to much stress to put the settings you play in these videos into the video description (as you always do with the links)?
I would find it very helpfully to see the settings plus we spread the word about sliders and speed mods we do to achieve realism.
Nothing mayor.

If you're serious about being well read and informed, don't watch shit like that. Do proper research, or buy the game and try it for yourself.
Yeah...because being well read and informed and doing proper research means to only hear the praising here and ignore different opinions that talk about the game's issues huh?Ok...
I agree about the trying for yourself part though...

Mate...you need to chill a little bit and stop saying bullshit like they are facts or something...
Couple of days ago i posted a funny gif just for fun and you assumed that i hate Fifa for some reason...
WHY SO SERIOUS?
What are you?A mentalist?You can read people's minds and tell what they like or hate?
Well..know that i don't hate Fifa.I played 15 and 16 and i was prefering them over Pes at the time.And some older ones like 11 and 12 also.You're new here and you haven't read my posts where i was praising 16 etc..
Now i'm posting this video and you again say that i hate Fifa..Did you even watch the video first and the issues that the guy is talking about?No,you didn't.Because the video is 18 min long and your reply was immediately so i can tell that you didn't even watch it first.So get off your rose tinted glasses and know that this game has issues also.
Yes i prefer Pes for now as i play myClub for the first time and it's something new and refreshing for me and i like the gameplay.And hopefully the AI will get patched and i'm gonna enjoy ML also.
But i'm also thinking of getting Fifa to have something different from time to time but it also seems to have issues and it's probably not the near perfect game that many of you here are claiming..
But i clearly said that i'm thinking to buy it because i have enjoyed it in the past and maybe i will enjoy this also but i don't know still as i'm not still convinced...So how exactly am i hating it???

I am perfectly chilled, Dennis. You're the one who has resorted to name calling and personal insults.

I am perfectly chilled, Dennis. You're the one who has resorted to name calling and personal insults.
Well...when you assume things and posting them as facts for someone you don't even know that's the reaction you get..
And i didn't insult you..Unless if you consider the word ''mentalist'' as an insult..
I've read from your previous posts that you're opened minded about the two games and you're not a blind fanboy and that's good.I'm also like that.I may prefer Pes for now but i'm open to try Fifa and why not even prefer it over Pes like i did in the past for some versions if i like it.
It's just that if someone posts a funny gif or something there's no need to take it immediately as trolling or hate or whatever.I could be the biggest Fifa fan and still post it just for the laughs.Have a bit of humour people...
Anyway...peace.

Last edited:
Well...when you assume things and posting them as facts for someone you don't even know that's the reaction you get..
And i didn't insult you..Unless if you consider the word ''mentalist'' as an insult..
I've read from your previous posts that you're opened minded about the two games and you're not a blind fanboy and that's good.I'm also like that.I may prefer Pes for now but i'm open to try Fifa and why not even prefer it over Pes like i did in the past for some versions if i like it.
It's just that if someone posts a funny gif or something there's no need to take it immediately as trolling or hate or whatever.I could be the bigger Fifa fan and still post it just fot the laughs.Have a bit of humour people...
Anyway...peace.
Yes I do consider the word 'mentalist' an insult. Would you call someone in real life who you hardly knew 'a mentalist' because you didn't agree with them?

You're calling someone mental. Obviously that's an insult. You would have to be stupid to think otherwise (and that's not an insult, that's a fact). Saying "lighten up and have a laugh" does not give you the license to insult and to troll that you think it does.

Clearly you have a brain. So this is your last warning. Keep it on-topic from now on.

You're calling someone mental. Obviously that's an insult. You would have to be stupid to think otherwise (and that's not an insult, that's a fact). Saying "lighten up and have a laugh" does not give you the license to insult and to troll that you think it does.

Clearly you have a brain. So this is your last warning. Keep it on-topic from now on.
I clearly did NOT call anyone mental.I'm careful with the words i'm using.I said ''mentalist'' like someone who reads people's minds like Yuri Geller because he was assuming things about me and post them as facts.If that's an insult then posting things as facts when they're not is also an insult.
And i am on topic.I posted a video about the game's issues.Also i've seen numerous members here posting some funny gif many times and it's all good.But if i do it then it's trolling and hate and bad.Ok.Won't do it again then.

Because i dont like innocent people get picked on. He is abusing the game without spamming so whats the problem?
I did that for PES for many years so many people too, so did/does Chris ..khmmm :P

Yes I do consider the word 'mentalist' an insult. Would you call someone in real life who you hardly knew 'a mentalist' because you didn't agree with them?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mentalist
I quote Gunslinger for you above for this one.

Probably its all missunderstanding:) Chill before accusing someone. Im not sure if its in the house rules but its just as worse to me as calling names on someone.

And would you assume things for someone and post them as facts for someone you hardly knew??
You started first mentioning on me and now you're playing the victim..
Anyway..let's just end it here.There's no point.
Have a good Sunday y'all and have fun with anything you choose to play.

Enjoying the game so far. Ultimate difficulty Career Mode with Sevilla is a good challenge. Feels good when you pull off something like this after a bit of practice on the skill stick. Nothing fancy but looks good.

great vids . just to ask are those default sliders and how did you get managers head like that

No the sliders are tweaked to my preferences. I use Aranatku's career mode table to edit the manager, can be anyone that's in the game, including players, here's Pogba manager:

unknown.png

This is me (Pompey) in blue Vs Oxford and the running and running motion from my defender is beyond bad.
It looks,and certainly felt that he had a bungy cord attached and someone tried to reel him in.
I saw a lot of these running motions in this game.
WC 15 semi/semi
It stopped when I switched cam angle.
Plus GK not being very sharp here,not even getting his hands up

Very weird start to my career indeed

This is the problem. You're saying it's easy, but not saying what part is easy? What is the CPU doing, or not doing, that makes it so easy? Genuinely curious, especially as I'm building sliders and am wanting to hear from those who find it easy.

The problem is, it's not one thing. So the answer kind of is, unfortunately, just that it's generally too easy.

And the obvious go-to solution of the past - switching to semi/manual - doesn't make sense like it once did. Playing at all default, I'm averaging in the low-to-mid-80s for passing accuracy, so surprisingly passing if anything is maybe weaker than it should be.

The problem is that CM is too easy in all phases of play - whether it's attack, dribbling, shooting, creating space, manipulating defenders, etc, or if it's defending, tackling, marking, etc., it's all too easy. As many of us have complained, one of the biggest issues seems to be with form - once you're on good form, it's tough to lose, which means you're always on good form.

Even more proof that it's just a general issue is that Squad Battles in FUT is challenging. I'll play SBs on Legendary - not even Ultimate - and be challenged. So it appears if anything the issue is a difficulty scaling problem, which wouldn't be surprising since they've now added all these icons and special players to the game, plus with chemistry boosts, that they've probably needed to adjust the global scaling of how attributes work to ensure that playing against the top teams in FUT at full chemistry is still a playable experience.

That essentially means that playing top teams in CM is essentially like playing just a decent team in FUT.

I encourage anyone with these complaints to contact the devs through twitter. The best two are @EA_GZaro and @EACoreySA. I've also communicated to an unverified dev who says they work on the game and are trying to connect with the community, but who knows for sure if they're legit. The seem so but I can't be sure. That person is @fifaspyder. Please tweet them your issues.

Man, I just love this game on default still. Look how smooth the animations are. Can't get over it. Just wish the defensive line would meet the attackers more aggressively, and the CPU would try to get a foot in. They have great position and all, but they don't take any chances defensively. That's my biggest goal right now.

Yes, I think that's the biggest issue - the lack of aggression by the CPU. But I'd say that extends to their attacking game too. In my experience, whether it's attacking play or defending, the CPU just lacks that cutting edge. It's in the game for sure, cause if you play FUT on Ultimate difficulty, the CPU plays like it's on some combination of amphetamines and steroids. But in CM the CPU doesn't play with that same level of intensity.

I see people here treating this like it's the best thing of the century...
And then i see also opinions from players like this...

I'm thinking of maybe buying it but i don't know man...
For 18 also many here were hyping the shit out of it and we saw how this came out in the end with all the patches...
I don't know if i can trust EA with this knowing that they can change it anytime...

the guy in the vid is comparing fifa 19 to fifa 18 so i assume he played a lot of 18.

i think what is happening is that gamers who are unhappy are unhappy with incremental changes year after year.

if you had PES last year, FIFA is going to be good this year
if you had FIFA last year, PES is going to be good this year.
if you had both last year, maybe play something else (or continue F18/PES18) and come back next year for F20 or Pes 2020.

Last edited:
I retract my too easy in career mode, from being top of the table after 20 games I’m now 7th and received a few thumpings along the way.

When I look at other leagues too they look right, just not the one you are involved in

Just a heads up to anyone on PS4 and Xbox that hasn’t started their Career Mode yet - don’t.

If you wait until update hits consoles, you will get 3rd kits added to lots of clubs.

If you’ve already started Career, they won’t show up and you will have to start it again.

Really annoying how EA lock this stuff down once a Career is already started.

Just a heads up to anyone on PS4 and Xbox that hasn’t started their Career Mode yet - don’t.

If you wait until update hits consoles, you will get 3rd kits added to lots of clubs.

If you’ve already started Career, they won’t show up and you will have to start it again.

Really annoying how EA lock this stuff down once a Career is already started.

noticed chelseas kit today on tv, thanks for the heads up

Just started the second season, the good news is the board gave me a transfer war chest of £40m to spend! The bad news, Barry Bannan has completely vanished, not in our squad, can't be found when I search for him to see if he's at another team or something, completely gone, bizarre. No idea if it's a known bug? Bug from previous Fifas or something?..

Back
Top Bottom