• I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
ep4b5owostp11.jpg

I think he was attending the wrong event. Maybe he was headed for a NASCAR one.

Sound had gone a bit rubbish after the patch, playing games in total silence when it drops out every few minutes.

Needs sorting.

YES, that's what happened to me!!!!

I've just laughed out loud at it now, absolutely hilarious. You wouldn't think anything to do with the officials' uniform and flags would be stored with club flags.

He just really, really loves a well-officiated game.

You can see someone doing it at a big club can't you, if they lose to an offside goal one week, standing next to the linesman and waving that the week after.

Had a great game earlier at home to the Millers, absolute thriller in the miller, cough...

My final goal was a stunner!

Couple of EA annoyances that were once fixed and made their way back in:

1. Millers pull it back to 2-1 and celebrate their 1 goal as if they won the world cup instead of just picking up the ball and running back to the centre circle.

2. I smashed the crossbar with a stunning shot in the first half and it was completely missed out from the half time highlights, noticed that in numerous games it's reverted to forgetting about hitting the post/bar.

You must be made up that the fella you clearly meant to pass to (because the ball gets to within a couple of feet of him) doesn't lock onto it and backs away in a really weird fashion - only for someone else to run in and smash it!

I see that occasionally on semi-passing too and it's really frustrating, sometimes you think to yourself "I aimed it perfectly, I powered it perfectly, why can't I select the guy who was so clearly my pass target, what do I have to do?!"

Naah I was genuinely trying to pass to Billings as he was the one who hit the crossbar first half and has a good shot on him unlike Pelupessy who almost got in the way ;)

1. Millers pull it back to 2-1 and celebrate their 1 goal as if they won the world cup instead of just picking up the ball and running back to the centre circle.

Yeah Ive noticed that as well. Even with my own players. Im like "get the ball mate" but hes in the corner celebrating his consolation goal.
Ive not seen that happen in a real game for a long time..... until last night when the team playing PSG pulled a goal back at 5-0 - he ran off going mental.

I've just laughed out loud at it now, absolutely hilarious. You wouldn't think anything to do with the officials' uniform and flags would be stored with club flags.

You can see someone doing it at a big club can't you, if they lose to an offside goal one week, standing next to the linesman and waving that the week after.

The guy is getting his due credit. Absolute fan.

"WE LOVE YOU LINO, WE DO! OH LINO WE LOVE YOU"

Had a great game earlier at home to the Millers, absolute thriller in the miller, cough...

Couple of EA annoyances that were once fixed and made their way back in:

2. I smashed the crossbar with a stunning shot in the first half and it was completely missed out from the half time highlights, noticed that in numerous games it's reverted to forgetting about hitting the post/bar.

Highlights are just garbage. I've missed out on several goals for yellow cards incidents. And if there's more than five goals in a match, you'll never get a highlight of all of them.

Highlights are just garbage. I've missed out on several goals for yellow cards incidents. And if there's more than five goals in a match, you'll never get a highlight of all of them.

They used to be really bad and then I remember maybe 4 or 5 Fifas back they significantly improved them in terms of length and not missing out woodwork shots but seems now they've reverted to previous crapness.

Speaking of Reddit, someone's just posted this (they're playing the AI, Ultimate Team, poor team with poor chemistry).

This is why I'm so glad I can play on Professional...

It's annoying when it happens but in my experience it's fairly rare. I'm playing Squad Battles on Legendary, which is FAR more difficult than Legendary in CM, and I only notice it every once in a while.

Not saying it's not something that would be nice to get fixed but it's hardly a reason alone to not play on the higher difficulty settings. It's not as if FIFA's AI is super intelligent, so I'll take the increased intelligence of the higher difficulty settings any day even if it means a little bullshit along the way.

I have seen a lot of people complaining about fouls but I seriously haven't any issues with the amount of fouls I see committed. I am at least seeing 4 a game and just played a match where I saw a total of 5 fouls before the 20 minute mark. This could be because I have played mostly on Professional and some on World Class and also my playstyle, but I am really enjoying Fifa this year.

I am getting really annoyed by ball physics on manual, can't pass the ball properly in the back, I start conceding goals a lot when cpu attackers cut my passes. Hope patch fixes this becouse simply it's not playable :(

Slow speed Semi shot Semi pass Manual everything else Prof Difficulty.

Last night 6 games played 4 losses 2 draws. The draws occurred in the Europa League. the losses were league losses Sevilla is currently sitting 19th in the league because of my horrible run of form. The fun part is the struggle. I am doing just fine in the Super Copa and the Europa League I just finished up the group stage on top. I blame myself for trying to out smart the CPU and not doing any upgrades to my squad.

I figured I could just sit on the money play out a season to test the new changes to this years game, and be given more for the next window I read that was a feature this year in CM.

So with the transfer window still 2 and a half months away. Out of frustration and hearing the commentators constantly say I am the leakiest defense in the league. I trade Banega for V. Kompany and Vazquez for J.Pickford. I also get Naldo from S04 for 10 Million. To me that is a strong spine to have in La Liga hope it works out. When January first rolls around and I have these players on my team the happier I will be.

I hope nothing changes this year this game is awesome.

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of people complaining about fouls but I seriously haven't any issues with the amount of fouls I see committed. I am at least seeing 4 a game and just played a match where I saw a total of 5 fouls before the 20 minute mark. This could be because I have played mostly on Professional and some on World Class and also my playstyle, but I am really enjoying Fifa this year.

I play professional 20 minute games and I'm getting about 4-5 per game too. I'd like more but can live with it.

I hated this game at first but on fast with some minor tweaks full manual it's awesome. Would like more fouls. I'm seeing 1 or 2 per game

Trying to get into full manual. But finding it hard to create clear cut chances especially shots on target any help i like to play on slow co op height 20

I hated this game at first but on fast with some minor tweaks full manual it's awesome. Would like more fouls. I'm seeing 1 or 2 per game
Same here. What am I doing wrong?! Want more fouls. Never ever had that problem in fifa. This year I even turned on hand play rule but nothing. I always used to turn it off back in the days.

Same here. What am I doing wrong?! Want more fouls. Never ever had that problem in fifa. This year I even turned on hand play rule but nothing. I always used to turn it off back in the days.
They will tweak it. 18 had lots of fouls, injuries, cards and hand balls. They just dont want to tackle gameplay for the moment coz people asked them not too. But FIFA is patching their game on almost weekly bases. Im sure we will see more fouls. They just need to see few tweets about it.

i wonder why most of people here don't understand why there is lack of fouls..... well , fifa gameplay was created for online players and when it comes to online ..most exciting online games are very dynamic . If there is a lot of fouls(stop) then game loses its dynamic . Would you like to play quake 3 arena , battlefield or counter strike when there is stop every 20 secound ? of course not. So i dont think we can expect any fouls fix ;) only hope is two modes in game - online and simulation for offline player but i dont think there is business for EA ;) There is not any different when it comes to Konami.

Back
Top Bottom