Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
The problem will full manual for me, is that I finding myself playing in a repetitive way, meaning that I'm only using short passes.

Do you guys use long balls as an approach when playing full manual??

Most definitely i play long balls. Once you get the hang of it and with the right player it can feel almost as good as scoring when you play a good one.

I played one with De Bruyne the other day across the pitch which was flicked on to Sane but he miss controlled it and it went out of play. I had to watch the replay because of the pass because De Bruyne had two players around him but was able to find enough space to play it.

Most definitely i play long balls. Once you get the hang of it and with the right player it can feel almost as good as scoring when you play a good one.

I played one with De Bruyne the other day across the pitch which was flicked on to Sane but he miss controlled it and it went out of play. I had to watch the replay because of the pass because De Bruyne had two players around him but was able to find enough space to play it.

Yeah.. I guess that stats will mean a lot more.

Maybe semi-assisted is the way to go for me. But it is important that I can keep my level when switching to normal settings against friends haha.

The funny thing is that I think crosses is very hard to do this year. There is a massive difference in stats here.

The problem will full manual for me, is that I finding myself playing in a repetitive way, meaning that I'm only using short passes.

Do you guys use long balls as an approach when playing full manual??
FUMA here. Playing a lot of ground passes, high crosses, mid high, lobed... everything the game offers.
You will get used to it!! And then it delivers... it’s just so rewarding.
Like said above, a good pass will make you as happy as a goal! At least I feel that way!
Keep on playing fuma! You can do it!! :)

Yeah.. I guess that stats will mean a lot more.

Maybe semi-assisted is the way to go for me. But it is important that I can keep my level when switching to normal settings against friends haha.

The funny thing is that I think crosses is very hard to do this year. There is a massive difference in stats here.

Yeh i definitely felt that if it was a differsnt player he would not have been able to play the same pass.

Try semi passing first and then try manual after a bit of practice it is very rewarding.

Regarding playing friends, i found it so much easier when switching to assisted as i mentioned in an earlier post. I was playing crappy tika taka blind passing quite easy :P

FUMA here. Playing a lot of ground passes, high crosses, mid high, lobed... everything the game offers.
You will get used to it!! And then it delivers... it’s just so rewarding.
Like said above, a good pass will make you as happy as a goal! At least I feel that way!
Keep on playing fuma! You can do it!! :)

Yes i fully agree. And those driven passes are fantastic!

The problem I've found with playing full manual, is that it's obviously more difficult to attack, which is good, but it's just as easy to defend, and especially if you have to lower the difficulty (I need to play professional to be able to just get a shot at goal in full manual). At least in 18 that was a problem. Attacking got more difficult and rewarding, but defending was even easier. I played a season on full manual professional and think I conceded something like 10 league goals in the Championship. Hopefully it'll be better in fifa 19 though!

The problem I've found with playing full manual, is that it's obviously more difficult to attack, which is good, but it's just as easy to defend, and especially if you have to lower the difficulty (I need to play professional to be able to just get a shot at goal in full manual). At least in 18 that was a problem. Attacking got more difficult and rewarding, but defending was even easier. I played a season on full manual professional and think I conceded something like 10 league goals in the Championship. Hopefully it'll be better in fifa 19 though!

Okay.. That would change things for me.

Another thing. I guess each half is longer than 6 minutes?

This is another reason why I play with manual settings. I think it should always be easier to defend than to score goals in football games.

Okay.. That would change things for me.

Another thing. I guess each half is longer than 6 minutes?

I think the difficulty is slightly upped this year though. Played full manual professional on the demo a few matches, and conceded in 3 of 4 (or thereabouts), so that's a good sign! I only play 5 minute halves, but I know some prefer 20 mins or even 45 minute halves (a bit too hardcore for me).

testing these since 7am, try them see what you think

can use with slow/normal on world class/legendary 6 minute halves

im using

Tele Broadcast
13 height
0 zoom

for the PES gameplay feeling

Last edited:
Can anyone with the full game, please please please upload a video where you're playing at the New White Hart Lane with broadcast cam? :D Pleeeease!

Thanks @goalgerd i will test them on Friday. But in the meantime I will probably be testing them in my sleep. :D

How are you finding it?

just had my first game (AI river plate v my velez sarsfield team) lost 1-0 but with my sliders and the camera angle im using it definitely reminds me of old pes games so il need to practice to play better , definitely has a lot of potential

I couldn't into the demo due to game speed being waaaaaaay too fast - unless it was human v human.
Playing with big teams on normal without sliders is unplayable for me.
Much more encourage by videos and comments about the full game being much slower on slow.
If I read that slow wasn't thst slow I'd cancel pre-order in a millisecond.
I honestly felt the same at first. played around four games when the demo came out and thought, same old Fifa, same old crap. I couldn't tell you why, maybe it is because I don't have Pro now but it doesn't feel fast to me on normal speed any more. It is also less linear and I could see players making different runs, so I rarely used sprint unless in specific situations. Don't get me wrong, if somebody wanted to just ping pong it about, they could and it would seem rapid and very chaotic but as far as I can tell, it isn't as accurate or as effective to play like that. All the goals the AI score against didn't feel like a cheat, the old pass it fast and a straight pass to the forward who has his back to goal on the six. yard because, does an impossible swivel to smash it in. I didn't see one of those and I could actually admire their goals. but thats me, we are all different.

Exactly what i say some weekes ago. It's look like PS3 game on LOD graphics department.
He means the video is only playing in (or available in) 720p.
Not that the game actually plays in 720p... The game goes up to 4K.

I'm also surprised how FIFA's graphics are so scrutinised when PES fans have said for years that graphics don't matter (may also be a coincidence that PES now has fantastic graphics - which aren't supposed to matter, yet they get huge praise)...

PES has the better graphics, I don't think there's much argument there.

Back
Top Bottom