Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
lets say Fifa 19 full release will stay as it is.

I have a couple of questions

- the first is for the manual community; the second and third are for general FIFA players

1) what the plan for the manual players here? will you be organising match-ups / community nights? are there even a decent number of Fifa manualers here? are you mainly on PS4?

2) it was mentioned there is a mode where you can take your fixed team online in manual....is there any sort of ranking/stats recording that comes with this (like "played xxxx 4 times, 2 losses 1 draw 1 win")?

3) if I create a FUT team I enjoy playing with, can I save it for offline play vs COM for use after servers switch off in 2 years? [i'm not just talking the squad members - but lets say a team of TOTY special in-forms with their stats intact]

thanks

Last edited:
It's much smoother. Also, and this is a subtle, but important concept, the AI will take you on 1v1. They will make the most deft touches if you let them. It really is brilliant. That never happens in PES 19. I really enjoy PES 19, but you just don't see things like that.
that alone is getting me excited, cant wait for this game :-)

They basically come back as a younger player but will have a random name and face but will play the same position and have a chance to grow into similar stats but you have to scout and find them

This has always been perfect for me - it makes finding them kind of fun as well. Surely it would be very little effort for PES to create a similar system?

nice vid dude....TELE cam?

@Chris Davies @Placebo

You guys play on co-op right? I love the pace of demo in co-op even on default but how do you get consistent and ' good ' on this camera setting? I feel that you don't get full control of each player, it feels more rigid and stiff just like PES.

I play on Tele Broadcast fully zoom out but its too fast on default speed in this camera.

Cameras make HUGE difference to speed of game.

nice vid dude....TELE cam?

@Chris Davies @Placebo

You guys play on co-op right? I love the pace of demo in co-op even on default but how do you get consistent and ' good ' on this camera setting? I feel that you don't get full control of each player, it feels more rigid and stiff just like PES.

I play on Tele Broadcast fully zoom out but its too fast on default speed in this camera.

Cameras make HUGE difference to speed of game.

Dunno about how I get good but I just enjoy seeing so much more of the pitch! I am getting random slowdown/stutter during matches which is really annoying but I doubt it's camera related.

When there are Champions League/Europa League games, are the sleeve sponsors for Premier League/Bundesliga etc teams no longer on the kits?

Obviously they don't have them in Europe and some teams like Liverpool have the secondary badge on that arm.

When there are Champions League/Europa League games, are the sleeve sponsors for Premier League/Bundesliga etc teams no longer on the kits?
Correct. From what I've seen.

When can we play the digital version on PS4? Is it 11pm this Thursday?
Midnight Thursday (so Friday). If you buy the standard version.

Standard is £60, Champions Edition is £80 (and Ultimate Edition £90), but the latter two let you play from midnight Monday (so Tuesday).

I've done a game-share with a friend (if you set your PS4 as their "registered" PS4 and vice versa, when they buy the game, you can both download it and both play it at the same time without issue).

Because of that, we've gone for the £80 option, paying £40 each, and he'll get all the Ultimate Team shit that gets bundled with it (only the purchasing account gets the FUT stuff).

Roll on Tuesday.

Standard is £60, Champions Edition is £80 (and Ultimate Edition £90), but the latter two let you play from midnight Monday (so Tuesday).

I've done a game-share with a friend (if you set your PS4 as their "registered" PS4 and vice versa, when they buy the game, you can both download it and both play it at the same time without issue).

Because of that, we've gone for the £80 option, paying £40 each, and he'll get all the Ultimate Team shit that gets bundled with it (only the purchasing account gets the FUT stuff).

Roll on Tuesday.
Did you purchase it in FIFA18? Because I got there a discount (only for the ultimate Edition) resulting in the same price for the champions/ultimate edition.

This has always been perfect for me - it makes finding them kind of fun as well. Surely it would be very little effort for PES to create a similar system?

You'd imagine it would require very little effort for Konami to implement a Swos-style structure to their game with shedloads of bollocks teams (in several divisions) and editing options, but they've never done it, and I'm quite sure they never will. So many glaring omissions in PES of that kind it's kind of ... silly. But I'm personally beyond caring, fifa is clearly the way forward at the moment.

Does this work on the PS4 too? I currently have it on the Xbox , didn't know you could do it on PS4 ! So can you both play each other online too?

Roll on Tuesday.

Chris, will you stay on PS4 or do you play it on Xbox 1X ?

I'm defo buying Fifa this year only. I normally always buy PES and Fifa, but I can't do it this year after seeing what Konami has decided to deliver once again

The FIFA player movement looks and feels better when you play the game than it does in videos. PES does feel slightly better but FIFA still feels good to me. The key is not to vacillate between the two games then you're not always thinking, "I like this FIFA game for so many reasons but the player movement isn't as good as it is in PES." Other than the player movement and feel, PES doesn't really offer much anyway. Nothing to keep you coming back for more.
See, I come back all the time, because of gameplay. That next match, that unpredictability, that feeling that anything can happen.... always drives me back to this.
I might be fed up with the AI patterns from time to time, but I do come back. :)
It’s like, 2 years later... I want to know how is my ex doing! ;)

Edit: Ups, wrong thread. Sorry. Got lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom