Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm still unsure which game I'll be playing too. I find myself almost longing for the feel of PES but the AI ruins it for me plus I'm not going to lie but all the nongameplay stuff that FIFA does has quite the seducing power over me. It does make a big difference.

This. Spot on.
If FIFA felt like PES id be in gaming heaven.

i know what you guys mean....I long for the feeling of PES.

then I fire up 2019.....and its all so basic and watered down I turn it straight off

Its simply too boring to play for a year

I'm only in kick-off and haven't noticed it yet, the ball being normal size is actually strange. The teammate A1 seems much better then the demo as well, they're actually contributing.

I’m confused by the different reactions flying around. Is this game slower or faster than demo? Is it harder on Legendary this year?

Can you strip naked after scoring a goal? (This is most important)

Reading the Eurogamer review basically sums up Fifa now - Fifa is FUT no more no less. He cannot stop with his love for how FUT is and how it's such an amazing game mode the best game mode of all game modes and he says FUT will be his most played game for the next 12 months

What is odd however is Eurogamer don't recommended Fifa which after his gushing over FUT as I say is very very odd.

So neither game can be recommended, While they say PES is more sim like on the pitch and Fifa has a truly amazing mode they both failed in the other areas that matter most.

Can someone with early access confirm if there is a option for very loose nets please? (Like in the video). Not sure if this is standard or a PC mod...

I doubt the greatest recent Barca team could pass that fast, Why is this happening in 2018 football game?

Never played the demo so can’t compare but after two games (first on slow and second on normal) the pace of the game is not an issue for me. Slow may have even been the tiniest bit too slow if anything.

Game was against Leicester City and I had a lot of the possession. Will be interesting to say how other games play out.

What is odd however is Eurogamer don't recommended Fifa which after his gushing over FUT as I say is very very odd.

Eurogamer's reviews have been very odd for a long time, it's as though they realised going against the grain in some of their reviews, especially of very highly anticipated AAA games gets them a lot more ad revenue than a "normal" review.

Yes, looks like it was.

False alarm. I had some updates to run on my capturing software, even when it wasn't active, it was taking up 60% CPU for some reason. Restarted, now we're good.

For the PC, I like 30 FPS, really smooth. Less herky jerky movement to be seen of the 60 FPS.

The motion blur is a nice touch.

Gameplay

CPU shoots!

Ball physics are nice. A blend of 16 and 18 I'd say, but without 16's dipping shots. The rising shot shows up a lot though.

CPU does shoot, and sometimes too quickly. Had a forward 1v1 with keeper, but decided to take the shot from well outside the box.

Will stream, hopefully CPU doesn't act up!

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Thanks Matt :)

Reading the Eurogamer review basically sums up Fifa now - Fifa is FUT no more no less. He cannot stop with his love for how FUT is and how it's such an amazing game mode the best game mode of all game modes and he says FUT will be his most played game for the next 12 months

So neither game can be recommended, While they say PES is more sim like on the pitch and Fifa has a truly amazing mode they both failed in the other areas that matter most.

I doubt the greatest recent Barca team could pass that fast, Why is this happening in 2018 football game?
Eurogamer for as long as I can remember always recommend PES. I remember them saying PES 2014 was the best thing ever.

I ignore them....how any media outlet can recommend that buggy load of crap is beyond me.

Yeah best to ignore them if they don't recommended Fifa 19 total blasphemy.
I didn’t say that did I?

I am saying that review sites always have their preference when it comes to football games....Eurogamer have always been staunch PES players.

IGN have always praised FIFA, even when it’s been shit.

Matt's stream looks fairly encouraging, finally a proper sized ball. :WOOT: Unless Konami has something in the works the choice for offline players this year is fairly clear. And for all Dutch Destroyer's screeching about FUT at least EA have produced a semi-competent CPU to play against.

I didn’t say that did I?

I am saying that review sites always have their preference when it comes to football games....Eurogamer have always been staunch PES players.

IGN have always praised FIFA, even when it’s been shit.
Review sites are people like you and I its personal opinion but generally review sites get it bang on. The Eurogamer review seems pretty bang on it's all about FUT while PES is all about gameplay when everything else is utter horse shit.

Matt's stream looks fairly encouraging, finally a proper sized ball. :WOOT: Unless Konami has something in the works the choice for offline players this year is fairly clear. And for all Dutch Destroyer's screeching about FUT at least EA have produced a semi-competent CPU to play against.
I guess that's all you can ask for! Well done EA

I personally enjoyed the demo gameplay much more. I would have been completely satisfied with the demo gameplay but a tad slower. Anyways, I know a lot of you guys will enjoy the full game more than the demo.

Back
Top Bottom