Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
We've seen that the league badges change on the kit depending on whether you go up or down and also seen that in the Champions League, the teams don't have their league kit font but have their own kit font.

My question, for anyone who may know from the beta, is whether if you get promoted from the Championship to the Premier League, does your promoted team change to having the official Premier League kit font?

We've seen that the league badges change on the kit depending on whether you go up or down and also seen that in the Champions League, the teams don't have their league kit font but have their own kit font.

My question, for anyone who may know from the beta, is whether if you get promoted from the Championship to the Premier League, does your promoted team change to having the official Premier League kit font?
I want to know this too!!

I want to play with Forest and take them back to the big time. But I would hate that Sky Bet font when playing in Premier League.

I want to know this too!!

I want to play with Forest and take them back to the big time. But I would hate that Sky Bet font when playing in Premier League.
Surely they will. I mean they've shown the can change the font already as United and City (and probably Spurs) have their own fonts in the demo so it can be interchangable. If they haven't done it then it's fairly short-sighted of them.

Anyone know?

Can we download things in this year's version I'm sure I saw a photo with the download contents option. Like FIFA 14 we could download other commentary languages

Anyone see undeniable evidence of the new tactics working for the cpu teams? I've tried setting a few of them at the start of the match to be long-ball for every attack/defensive level, so they should have no option but to play that way, yet they all just play high speed ping-pong and not a single long ball.

The one thing that could tempt me to buy this would be to see some genuine variety in the AI styles. Without it, this is just standard FIFA stuff, barely advanced from last year - plays OK but shallow, repetitive, lazy ping-pong gameplay that is all too familiar and has no long-term appeal.

This is the big question. Think that we're going to have to wait till Thursday to find out.

They are. In fact you can go in match and modify their tactics and still put the controller in the middle during team selection. But most teams are set up wrongly in the demo. Man City would never play tiki taka if they are instructed to have lot of man in the box, so they cross in the demo instead playing possession.

Just an example.

Anyone see undeniable evidence of the new tactics working for the cpu teams? I've tried setting a few of them at the start of the match to be long-ball for every attack/defensive level, so they should have no option but to play that way, yet they all just play high speed ping-pong and not a single long ball.

The one thing that could tempt me to buy this would be to see some genuine variety in the AI styles. Without it, this is just standard FIFA stuff, barely advanced from last year - plays OK but shallow, repetitive, lazy ping-pong gameplay that is all too familiar and has no long-term appeal.
I also tested this and the offensive and defensive styles don't really seem to make a big difference for the AI... The other sliders like width, corners and free kicks do seem to have an effect.

I also tested this and the offensive and defensive styles don't really seem to make a big difference for the AI... The other sliders like width, corners and free kicks do seem to have an effect.

Really? I find playing against a team that has one of the pressure tactics set vs one that's using a more conservative approach drastically changes the game. The same when it comes to a possession tactic vs long ball counter attack.

I will say I noticed it more in the beta, so I think maybe part of it is 4 minute half lengths isn't long enough to really see the impact of tactics.

I'm also hoping that the lower league teams play less ping-pong and make more mistakes. Recent FIFAs have been OKish in that regard, but I still lost interest in them quickly. I'll be intrigued to read feedback about the early release.

Are they actually going to increase the fouls in this game, by the demo's standards it is pretty poor.
fouls work but you got to understand how to draw them this is why EA wont changed it. cpu had 1 foul and a yellow card giving me a free kick in last game, because it missed timed the tackle. i think holding L1 while dribbling is how i drew it. also bursting speed at correct time when cpu tries to tackle will cause a foul. it's a manual thing not automatic like PES 5. the more i play the more i understand how.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom