Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I am actually really calm for the demo, probably due to the lack of lesser teams and it is less than a week till the full game is released.

Getting the full game and smashing League 2 is where the game is best for me.

I am actually really calm for the demo, probably due to the lack of lesser teams and it is less than a week till the full game is released.

Getting the full game and smashing League 2 is where the game is best for me.
It's not out until 28th is it?

giphy.gif

Fifa Demo the new Michael Jackson videos The big event of the year...Not!

I'm at work but went online to the EU store.
It's there including a download button. Clicked it so it's ready to start download as soon as i get home!

I'm at work but went online to the EU store.
It's there including a download button. Clicked it so it's ready to start download as soon as i get home!
Yeah, download button is now active.

Get downloading, everybody!

Don't forget to come back and leave a review for all us poor suckers who are stuck at work...

That is a really nice touch! It’s not perfect but I like the idea...
wish it could become a mode.
Retro matches! Historic matches. Whatever you want to call it.

It would be nice if all these features they put in The Jorney came for the other modes like Career (like interviews, sponsors, character customization, new training styles, etc). But i dont know, i dont trust EA.

That is a really nice touch! It’s not perfect but I like the idea...
wish it could become a mode.
Retro matches! Historic matches. Whatever you want to call it.
Reminds me of Viva Football...

Gameplay wasn't bad for the time either - absolutely loved playing through all the old World Cups. I'd love something like this in FIFA - if this is the last year of The Journey, I hope their next "new mode" idea is this... How about Classic Champions League teams?

Just played a cm game on 18.
19 must fix these things.
1 magnetic defending
I'm almost loosing it,one on one,CPU just slides in,every time!
2 fouls (after playing you know what)
It's gonna be very tough having a third FIFA game without it.

Absolutely love this! Now you really can leave a defender on the floor!

Taken from here:

I had the perfect example of this, but it turns out it didn't save! I'm so bummed.

Anyway, I was testing out dribbling with Robben against Spurs (near my own penalty area) when along came Mr. Kane. I did an RB dragback across his body and boy, he went straight on his ass with his legs/arms stretched out and everything. I then proceeded towards Dele Alli and did a little out and in with the LS and again, he was on all fours like a dog as I glided past him. You could see a lovely animation of him attempting to regain his balance by planting his hands on the ground.

I'm still fuming it didn't record because I thought of this post as it all happened! Either way, it's great to see there's more inertia and momentum. That, and LS dribbling is much more effective this year.

After downloaded demo version for ps4, i can say i'm satisfied, cuz, it remember me on some PES version this Fifa 19, gameplay is ok, tactics can be improved, chants is nice, but i would like to hear argentina hinchada in game and boca too.
Finally Fifa game, when i lost against CPU, i play on legendary and is really hard to win some matches. I think i would buy this game. I'm only sad in Fifa, because my nation Croatia is not in game and is shame for HNS.

Back
Top Bottom