Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Couple of good podcasts about FIFA at the moment. EA Community one with FIFA, battlefield and some other game featured had that Corey community manager on it. Best one though was FUT Weekly where the host asked a tonne of questions to the main guys and I found out a lot about the game works through that. Worth a listen

Ea sports australia and NZ account confirm on twitter the demo will be out on 13th so we can just wait its a whole day it can be out anytime .. and if its worldwide so it will be release on 14th in NZ and they confirm it will be out on 13th
Just take a look at the FIFA 18 thread and search for "demo".

This post is the first one that talks about the demo being out, and it's out in the UK, US and New Zealand all at the same time (look at the posts that immediately follow it). Previous to that, despite a lot of us - including me - hammering our NZ accounts, it just wasn't there.

It was around 11pm UK time (the time is missing from the post because of a forum upgrade, but you can confirm this by searching Twitter for the same thing).

That's 11pm on demo release day. (Even though that means it was the following day in New Zealand!)

Anyone expecting it any earlier, well, feel free, but the evidence is all there...

FIFA is a big deal - and Sony, Microsoft and everyone else buy into it. It's not your normal demo that just goes up whenever the store is updated... The worldwide release is for a reason (i.e. EA dictate it, so that when someone says "OMG DEMO IS OUT", their friend on a different console or in a different region can get it too).

I came in here just to check whether or not I could pull the New Zealand-trick, apparently not! Thanks for the info, people. :) Leaving this screenshot of New Zealand story here for good measure. :PP

0GyPxW5.gif

Ah NZ Story ... had that game back in the day it’s so good

As for doing the NZ trick you can’t with Fifa it always releases worldwide at exactly same time

Edit: ah already been said sorry

But i remember this trick worked before .. may be in pes not fifa ... yeah actually i remember i downloaded pes 2019 demo a day early through NZ store
You must understand the difference though...

Konami release the demo of pes at different times all over the world. So they will make it available in NZ first, then later in Europe etc

EA do it differently...they release it in all time zones at exactly the same time.

So if it’s released at 18.00 in UK, it will be 13.00 release if you’re in New York...03.00 in Sydney etc etc

You must understand the difference though...

Konami release the demo of pes at different times all over the world. So they will make it available in NZ first, then later in Europe etc

EA do it differently...they release it in all time zones at exactly the same time.

So if it’s released at 18.00 in UK, it will be 13.00 release if you’re in New York...03.00 in Sydney etc etc

Yeah i understand now .. anyway iam waiting for final version so its doesnt matter if the demo comes out today or tomorrow

fifa could be on to something if they did classic teams
I couldn’t care less about classic teams...

To be honest I am sick of reading tweets about David Beckham and Maradona by pes fans

We need a quality football game with the current squads and players ... a thriving career mode

We’ve played old pes games ... old Fifa games

We’ve scored beautiful goals with Brazilian Ronaldo

Now is the future ... the future should be now

To be honest I am sick of reading tweets about David Beckham and Maradona by pes fans

We need a quality football game with the current squads and players ... a thriving career mode

fifa always has everyone with one button press, you’ll be waiting 3 months for pes to get their transfers sorted

fifa always has everyone with one button press, you’ll be waiting 3 months for pes to get their transfers sorted

Transfer fixed with day one update in Pes since three years. Why spread misinformation? This is trolling, not cool.

I don’t understand your reply?

I wasn’t criticising Fifa...I am also sick of Konami and pre ordered Fifa 19 for the Xbox One X

I always buy both football games ... I form an opinion that way rather than blindly sticking up for one game.

Why can’t we have both? I agree we need the current stuff but fifa always deliveres on that part.
For me it would be fun to play classic seasons. Take me back to that time when there were no shirts sponsors, addboards, funky shoes, funky hair, millionaire cry babies, the air was clean and there was no hole in the ozon layer.....my god i’m getting old.

Back
Top Bottom