Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
're demo - would like to see some average teams in there.
Been using psg a lot in pes so will be interesting to see if they feel different.

I played the beta last saturday at the editor event in Köln.

The beta I played had the best gameplay I've seen in a decade. Lots of weight, slow (on normal), lots of miscontrolled balls (every now and then even from top players), bad touches, bad passes... Passing accuracy where mostly around the 75% mark for plus three star teams. Any lower and you would be seeing 65%.

Lots of loose balls and heaps of midfield play. It was like watching the real thing. Absolutely loved it!

Problem is that I talked to the boss of the database producers and according to him the feedback EA got from the FUT beta testers was that it wasn't end to end football and lacked speed. They compained about not being able to turn 90 or 180 degrees at the spot in full speed.

REALLY hope that EA stand their ground and release the game as it was intended (like in the Beta).

Last edited:
Problem is that I talked to the boss of the database producers and according to him the feedback EA got from the FUT beta testers was that it wasn't end to end football and lacked speed. They complained about not being able to turn 90 or 180 degrees at the spot in full speed.

REALLY hope that EA stand their ground and release the game as it was intended (like in the Beta).

Haha. We go through this charade every year. The beta is always more like football, then the kiddies have a cry, then EA change it back to the 180-degree turning. Every. Single. Year. They never stand their ground.

Please, EA, just give us the option of simulation or arcade when the game boots up. That's all you have to do, then both sides of the fence will be happy.

I played the beta last saturday at the editor event in Köln.

The beta I played had the best gameplay I've seen in a decade. Lots of weight, slow (on normal), lots of miscontrolled balls (every now and then even from top players), bad touches, bad passes... Passing accuracy where mostly around the 75% mark for plus three star teams. Any lower and you would be seeing 65%.

Lots of loose balls and heaps of midfield play. It was like watching the real thing. Absolutely loved it!

Problem is that I talked to the boss of the database producers and according to him the feedback EA got from the FUT beta testers was that it wasn't end to end football and lacked speed. They compained about not being able to turn 90 or 180 degrees at the spot in full speed.

Nice. Tell me one thing. Which FIFA on PS4 you didn't like and buy. What is different between FIFA 19 and 16? if you played of course Fifa 16.

Haha. We go through this charade every year. The beta is always more like football, then the kiddies have a cry, then EA change it back to the 180-degree turning. Every. Single. Year. They never stand their ground.

Kids = ££££££ on FUT
Thats EAs audience now - not you or me who want to play real football.

Watching all gameplay videos and I can`t belive my eyes, game with all those licences and money invested in it to have such a poor ball physics.... the ball feels like beach ball filled with air. No matter the animations and attention to detail it was not fun to play at all, looks really strange. Maybe they can do something before release but I doubt

Kids = ££££££ on FUT
It’s Konami’s audience too ...

Guys opening black balls and getting Messi .... with Figo playing on the wing in their first 11 :LOL:

These fantasy modes ... man, so stupid.

Looking forward to playing Fifa but I didn’t like beta .... whispers on some forums are that ea have slowed down final game and are sticking to their guns because PES is very popular because of its pace this year

I call BS but we can pray and hope

Praying won't do any good but hopefully the community will shout loud enough that EA pays attention.

For some reason I didn't realize the demo is out this week. Nice.

Last edited:
ill try the demo but have no plans to buy it. May have look after XMAS once its been patched a few times. PES is currently good enough for me currently even with its issues

Kids = ££££££ on FUT

True, I realise that. But if it's a matter of loading one kind of option file instead of another when the game boots up, why don't they just let us choose? Sounds like they've already done the work.

It would be very simple to do: keep the previous years game play only in FUT and a more realistic approach as they do in the betas for the other modes. Everyone would be happy.

Last year for Alex Hunter most probably.
I think it's more likely that there's been a huge drop-off in the amount of people who played the mode, from year one (when it was a novelty) to now (when the novelty has worn off), so they've cancelled the mode entirely.

Which has resulted in them shouting around the office, "LOOK EVERYONE, NOBODY PLAYS OFFLINE ANY MORE, EVEN WHEN WE INVEST IN IT, THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT".

Truly, I think our days are numbered.

I would like to know the % of people who play Offline v Online.

As personally can't stand online, FUT is full of Ronaldo's after a week, everyone plays on Full-Auto, there is just zero fun with every pass going to the man and every shot going on target.

To me there is only a hand full of things that need doing to career mode to make it more enjoyable, and TBH I don't think any of them would require EA doing much work.

I think the trouble with online football games is that players will do anything to win regardless if it represents football. Most will be young and want to see the likes of Ronaldo dribbling round a number of players numerous times a match or smashing a few in from 45 yards. Online players will probably outweigh offline players. You might get a few who play both but just offline like myself we will be considered dinosaus. I had one game of myclub the other day and it was rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom