Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
And Fifa isn’t good when it’s flying around at 300 KPH and the players models still look weird and gangly...

Plus West Brom playing like Man City every game in career mode

Both games have had major flaws for years now...

I always buy both and am hoping we have two good football game this year

I don’t like the petty ‘pes is dead’ or ‘pes is king’ argument...it’s juvenile.
Then ignore the post.

The last few videos have been great - but EA were pushing a live video feed this morning (UK time) and the progression from defence to attack was just a few easy passes - PES-like laser passing accuracy despite being off-balance and/or under pressure.

Starting to get really worried that these great-looking videos are from an old build...

The last few videos have been great - but EA were pushing a live video feed this morning (UK time) and the progression from defence to attack was just a few easy passes - PES-like laser passing accuracy despite being off-balance and/or under pressure.

Starting to get really worried that these great-looking videos are from an old build...

think its just the difficulty on amateur

actually think this is the most “pes looking” fifa ive seen

also its great to see the default defensive lines higher up the pitch, theres still too much space between the lines but its an easy fix with the sliders

Looks good but the player controlling Roma done my head in.
What’s with all the step overs when no one is around him?
Still, games looking good

actually think this is the most “pes looking” fifa ive seen

also its great to see the default defensive lines higher up the pitch, theres still too much space between the lines but its an easy fix with the sliders

The problem with fifa to me is that doesn’t have dynamic gameplay. In this video it’s just slower. Apart from that the gameplay mechanics seem the same. Difficult to bypass opponents just with left stick, cause the instant reaction of the opponent and the clunky reactions of our players. And the game becomes, pass, pass, speed.

The only fifa i got addicted was fifa 11 & WC 2010.

Just to mention, i’m neither PES nor FIFA guy. I love football and i love both football games for their strengths and hate both for their weaknesses.

But I think fifa has lost their path since 12 and the introduction of the new engines. Impact, ignite, frostbite.

That's definitely a newer build because in one the dude shows the different trainer options and that wasn't in the beta build. (Being able to turn just the timed finishing power bar on was highly requested and looks like they did that.)

Is it too much to expect EA to fix night match stadium lighting for the full release that has been truly awful for the past few years?

The problem with fifa to me is that doesn’t have dynamic gameplay. In this video it’s just slower. Apart from that the gameplay mechanics seem the same. Difficult to bypass opponents just with left stick, cause the instant reaction of the opponent and the clunky reactions of our players. And the game becomes, pass, pass, speed.

The only fifa i got addicted was fifa 11 & WC 2010.

Just to mention, i’m neither PES nor FIFA guy. I love football and i love both football games for their strengths and hate both for their weaknesses.

But I think fifa has lost their path since 12 and the introduction of the new engines. Impact, ignite, frostbite.

Both games have lost their way. Neither represent the beautiful game.
With consoles as good as they are the games we have are both not good enough.
I’d love a new company to have a go but with kids spending every penny on on FUT there’s no point.

Both games have lost their way. Neither represent the beautiful game.
With consoles as good as they are the games we have are both not good enough.
I’d love a new company to have a go but with kids spending every penny on on FUT there’s no point.

Yes, i need a third company too, but as it seems, that's not gonna be happen.

I just hope acceleration is fixed in FIFA 19. In FIFA 18, no matter how fast a player's acceleration was, they would all accelerate really slowly allowing other players to catch up with them. FIFA 16 and 17 had the perfect acceleration.

One direction have a billion streams on Spotify - does this make them good?

The sun is the UK biggest selling paper...

Just because the Sun, One Direction, and FIFA don't meet your personal subjective standards of quality does not mean that any of those aren't doing more right than wrong considering their success.

Whether or not you agree with EA's approach to a football game, FIFA is one of the highest selling games for a reason year after year, and it's downright laughable to argue that FIFA has lost its way when it's one of the most profitable and played video game franchises in history.

Back
Top Bottom