Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Hes an over-rated spoilt little wanker.

giphy.gif

Foot planting is non-existant. That's a big problem. Makes every single action that's performed look absolutely weird and ridiculous. WHY EA WHY!?

The new presentation and commentary on the CL matches is fantastic. Gameplay looks remarkably similar to 18 though. We will have to play the demo and see..

1 hour live stream lots of gameplay from finished game

Might be the GOLD version of the game, but don't forget there is always a Day One patch to fix issues, which normally includes gameplay changes.

Less than 2 weeks now before the game is released, so not long to find out what changes have been made.

The video look very floaty like the players have little weight. Loved fifa 18 until the Nov patch then it went downhill rapidly

1 hour live stream lots of gameplay from finished game
Ball size seems bigger and like a normal ball should be.
I really hope they finally fixed this.From this video it seems they did.
The ball looked ridiculous small in 17 and 18.
Now that it looks like they fixed it and it has a normal size it looks much more beautiful and realistic.
This has a big affect on how natural and beautiful the ball physics look and feel.
I'm actually surprised that they seem to have fixed it.From previous videos it looked very small and i was sure they won't fix it once again.I hope they won't fuck it up for the release.

Ball size seems bigger and like a normal ball should be.
I really hope they finally fixed this.From this video it seems they did.
The ball looked ridiculous small in 17 and 18.
Now that it looks like they fixed it and it has a normal size it looks much more beautiful and realistic.
This has a big affect on how natural and beautiful the ball physics look and feel.
I'm actually surprised that they seem to have fixed it.From previous videos it looked very small and i was sure they won't fix it once again.I hope they won't fuck it up for the release.
definitely looks much better and slower gameplay

Latest gameplay vids look better...

But...

It’s like clutching at straws...it’s all still too fast and not natural flow

I am watching Italy v Poland on tv at moment and FIFA’s gameplay is so far away from realistic football it’s untrue

I wish EA bought PES and we had:

Fifa as the FUT game/fast gameplay

PES as the single player only game with deep career mode

Will never happen but I will dream :LOL:

Latest gameplay vids look better...

But...

It’s like clutching at straws...it’s all still too fast and not natural flow

I am watching Italy v Poland on tv at moment and FIFA’s gameplay is so far away from realistic football it’s untrue

I wish EA bought PES and we had:

Fifa as the FUT game/fast gameplay

PES as the single player only game with deep career mode

Will never happen but I will dream :LOL:
I don t think they can ever imitate real life football pace, sometimes tense matches can be really fast with no error in passing, tiki taka ring a bell, just watch barcelona vs huesca , i barely saw any passing errors on barcelona s side

definitely looks much better and slower gameplay
Yeah it looks better now.But slower gameplay?Nah..
It still looks much faster than it should be and in comparison with real life football.
Pes looks and feels better and more realistic in this aspect.

I know they probably won't change this as they want to keep it ''fun'' and ''exciting'' for the Fut kiddies.
Also it looks very attacking oriented and you see a chance every 10 seconds..Where are the defences?
These 2 kids are playing like most of this generation does,ping pong mental passing and shitty tricks every 5 seconds..
This looks retarded..But on slow and with sliders for slower passing and pace and more error on passes and first touch control etc maybe it will play a good and realistic game of football.We'll see.

The thing that i'm most excited about for now is that it seems that they finally fixed the ball size.It looks so much better now.
This was one of the main reasons that i couldn't enjoy to play 17 and 18 as it looked so stupid and unrealistic with that shitty tennis ball size.Fingers crossed they fixed it now and won't fuck it up for release.
I might actually buy this.

EA fixed ball's size?!?!?! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWow. Really, wow. It's a new feature then ;) It looks 10000 times better now, even from the gameplay camera you can spot the difference. Finally. I hope it's not placebo.

EA fixed ball's size?!?!?! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWow. Really, wow. It's a new feature then ;) It looks 10000 times better now, even from the gameplay camera you can spot the difference. Finally. I hope it's not placebo.
Yeah i couldn't believe it myself.I thought they would never fix this shit.
Fuck Champions League,this is the best new feature! lol
It's definetely not placebo.You can see from the gameplay camera and also from replays that the ball looks now like a normal ball like it was until 16 and not like a tennis ball in 17 and 18.Finally!!
It looks so much better and beautiful and ball physics really stand out when you have a normal ball size.
I never expected to say this,but well done EA,at least for this.
Now i just hope they won't fuck it up again for release,but i don't see any reason they would revert it back to small size.
Especially now that the game is out in 2-3 weeks.

why is ' PES dead ' ?

why cant both games be bad ... or both be good?

why always posts like this? dont understand the need to hate one and love the other ... it's petty

I pray for a good FIFA 19 because PES 2019 is actually pretty good [although very flawed OFF the field] this year
pes 2019 is not good when the AI chooses to go to the corner flag instead of smashing it in..

Defensive midfielders finally staying in position instead of tearing forward relentlessly will change the whole nature of the gameplay.

Gonna have to do the classic download then prevent the game from doing online to save myself from the inevitable day 1 patch that resets all the new gameplay .features

pes 2019 is not good when the AI chooses to go to the corner flag instead of smashing it in..
And Fifa isn’t good when it’s flying around at 300 KPH and the players models still look weird and gangly...

Plus West Brom playing like Man City every game in career mode

Both games have had major flaws for years now...

I always buy both and am hoping we have two good football game this year

I don’t like the petty ‘pes is dead’ or ‘pes is king’ argument...it’s juvenile.

And Fifa isn’t good when it’s flying around at 300 KPH and the players models still look weird and gangly...

Plus West Brom playing like Man City every game in career mode

Both games have had major flaws for years now...

I always buy both and am hoping we have two good football game this year

I don’t like the petty ‘pes is dead’ or ‘pes is king’ argument...it’s juvenile.

Then simply skip past those posts.

PES 5 and 6 are king. Over a decade later the AI has become so bad that it ruins everything. Fifa 19 is really looking quite special on and off the pitch. Konami just don't seem to care about offline players anymore. It's no coincidence that when consoles went online, PES became hugely inferior.

actually think this is the most “pes looking” fifa ive seen

also its great to see the default defensive lines higher up the pitch, theres still too much space between the lines but its an easy fix with the sliders

Back
Top Bottom