Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I think the trouble with online football games is that players will do anything to win regardless if it represents football. Most will be young and want to see the likes of Ronaldo dribbling round a number of players numerous times a match or smashing a few in from 45 yards. Online players will probably outweigh offline players. You might get a few who play both but just offline like myself we will be considered dinosaus. I had one game of myclub the other day and it was rubbish.
Not at all becuse if you play good online tournaments/league on good Pes or FIFA sites with not big teams you will be happy. If you choose stupid modes like FUT or MyClub you will have problems to play fun and good football matches online. Online is superb playing with people who want play football. Even play devisons with good filters match can be really good online. It’s all about skill and fun mix=superb online and better than playing with CPU in particular in 21 century.

Last edited:
Personally I can't stand online on both PES and FiFA for couple of reasons.

1. I'm a total noob and I get wrecked badly every time I play online. It just feels like a chore instead of fun. I somehow find it more fun to play local multiplayer with my friends in my home for some reason.

2. While FiFA has a lot less lag online compared to PES [which is borderline playable due to severe lag] I can still feel the lag and it makes the players feel heavy and I hate that.

3. Everyone just skips the cutscenes. I can't even pause the game as many times I want lol.

It's just too much for me to handle. So I'm fine sticking with single player and local multiplayer.

ive never played pes or fifa online, id deliberately turn off my internet connection if there was an update to ruin the gameplay , only run the live updates for transfers in january

If EA do patch 19 yet again and switch gameplay back to the ping pong arcade crap to suit the children, what can we do to let them know that we want a simulation mode? Surely, surely with all the social media inroads, enough of us could persuade them to at least answer our pleas.

If EA do patch 19 yet again and switch gameplay back to the ping pong arcade crap to suit the children, what can we do to let them know that we want a simulation mode? Surely, surely with all the social media inroads, enough of us could persuade them to at least answer our pleas.
They (include Konami there to) don't listen to old school critism,it's all through YouTube channels.
If influencer 1&2 think 19 is great or needs more fast and Pingy passing,that's were EA and konami listen to.
So backstory on 17 and 18?
Can't speak on 17,hardly 18 either,but I remember 18 became worse by every patch (for us offline guys)?

So if the answer is "17 and 18 started great but became worse by every patch" do the math.

Official stadium list: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-new-stadiums

New stadiums:
  • Signal Iduna Park
  • Craven Cottage
  • Cardiff City Stadium
  • Molineux Stadium
  • Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
  • Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán
  • Estadio San Mamés
  • Estadio de la Cerámica
  • Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
  • Estadio ABANCA-Balaídos
  • Estadio Benito Villamarín
  • Estadio Ciutat de València
  • Estadio de Anoeta
  • Estadio de Mendizorroza
  • Estadio de Montilivi
  • Estadio Mestalla
  • Municipal de Butarque
  • Municipal de Ipurua
  • RCDE Stadium
  • Estadio ABANCA-Riazor
  • Estadio de Gran Canaria
  • Estadio La Rosaleda
  • Otkritie Arena
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Lost stadiums:
  • La Bombonera

Official stadium list: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-new-stadiums

New stadiums:

• Signal Iduna Park
    Craven Cottage
    Cardiff City Stadium
    Molineux Stadium
    Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
    Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán
    Estadio San Mamés
    Estadio de la Cerámica
    Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
    Estadio ABANCA-Balaídos
    Estadio Benito Villamarín
    Estadio Ciutat de València
    Estadio de Anoeta
    Estadio de Mendizorroza
    Estadio de Montilivi
    Estadio Mestalla
    Municipal de Butarque
    Municipal de Ipurua
    RCDE Stadium
    Estadio ABANCA-Riazor
    Estadio de Gran Canaria
    Estadio La Rosaleda
    Otkritie Arena
    Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Lost stadiums:

• La Bombonera

over 100 to play in, well done EA

Serie B unlicensed confirmed

WEll serie B unlicensed this year maybe,but i think next year seria b licensed,+ seria a full stadiums and scan faces something like La Liga,1st year nothing,2nd or 3rd year all stadiums and scan faces,so they can say fifa 20 seria a all stadiums and scan faces to force(bait) people to buy fifa like very year same thing
Or maybe they will release update(patch) but i dont think so

I cant imagine play these days without online. Its not possible for me :p
if you have a lot of buddies next to you, its always more fun to play them locally instead of online, imo!
for me, as online modes play different to offline modes, online isnt what i'm looking for.
i invite my friends to come over to my place, have some beer and trash talk while playing a soccer game! :)
tmw is the next date for that. 2 lads invited... 20 min matches of the other game! ;)

if you have a lot of buddies next to you, its always more fun to play them locally instead of online, imo!
for me, as online modes play different to offline modes, online isnt what i'm looking for.
i invite my friends to come over to my place, have some beer and trash talk while playing a soccer game! :)
tmw is the next date for that. 2 lads invited... 20 min matches of the other game! ;)

Yea i understand because i invited my friends home when i had my Atari 800 XL and Amiga as well in 90's. I was boy 10 years old. Now i'm 38 and if i invite men to play with me a games i quess my wife will looks for me strange ;)

Yea i understand because i invited my friends home when i had my Atari 800 XL and Amiga as well in 90's. I was boy 10 years old. Now i'm 38 and if i invite men to play with me a games i quess my wife will looks for me strange ;)
:LOL: alright! i get it. i'm 38 myself but no wife, no kids...! so we play a lot at my place! my buddies are always happy because they can get away from wife and kids! :D

in the big picture: nothing beats local multiplayer, imo! sure you have voice chat and such these days... but nothing beats local trash talking, poking the other guy (yeah we still do that like 10 year olds) and doing a winning- or goal-dance right IN THEIR FACE!! :ROCK:
:LOL:

ogyeoo0.jpg

Not sure I'll last waiting another 2 days for this demo without snapping the PES disk in half and throwing it out the window :LOL:

It's a shame we won't be able to use sliders (at least I'm assuming so) since they've been greyed out in the past few FIFA demos.

Back
Top Bottom