Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I think even assisted passing is not the issue this year. I can play semi and end up with 85% passing, and I can play assisted and end up with 80%. It varies a lot. The issue is that the assistance is really high and it will override your direction and power too often but it will not make the game too easy. Well it will make it a bit easier but it's not game breaking. I think shooting more than anything is OP this year. Headers, volleys, bicycle kicks, even simple shots with good players. I would suggest semi/manual shooting and/or using a weaker team.

But nothing fixes bad AI defending. I'm intrigued why it's harder in Squad Battles. Isn't it the same AI code/levels? Or is it just the effect of playing 90+ rated teams with 100 chemistry? Or maybe more sane tactics/pressure by default?

Last edited:
Another lovely game. Derby against Villareal, I got, well, hammered again :BLUSH: by the guys in yellow without being able of getting much going on. 2-0 for them and it was even not much given all the chances they had. I'm starting to really love this career and it's so strange that our experiences differs so much.

By the way, worth noting that many of my players lost the up arrow form after the Juventus loss, and some even got the low one after Villareal..

are ANY manualers here using tactical defending?

AI is walking all over me and i'm just wondering if tactical defending is a no-go if you use manual

...also any tips on improving GK kick chances falling to my attacker....every GK I take comes straight back to my goal

Last edited:
Sigh. There's so many issues with this point of view.

First is the simple fact that not everyone wants the prime determinant of match outcomes to be determined by their ability to aim with the stick. I get that from shooting games; that's not what I'm seeking with FIFA.

Next is that to make manual truly viable, most people are going to need to make substantial adjustments to sliders. But whenever you do that, there's knock on effects, often negative ones. For some that's fine; for others like myself making those changes turns the game into something I don't enjoy.

Then there's the fact that some of us actually enjoy playing a bit of multiplayer as well as single player, not to mention single player in FUT, and playing manual isn't an option. So basically I'm playing, getting used to, and having to master two different games. I don't know about others but playing manual and/or with sliders totally screws me up for playing multiplayer at default.

And then there's issue with realism. If I suck with manual, then all the sudden that lessens realistic abilities and individuality - watching David Silva making terrible simple passes is neither realistic nor the type of game I'd like to play. The reality is that when you play with manual, the role of user input is increased which logically decreases the role of stats and context. As a dev once put it, playing manual you still have the same ceiling cap for what a player can achieve based on his stats, but the floor for how bad they can be is removed. That's just not for me.

Also when it comes to realism, I'm simply not able to recreate elite level passing moves in tight spaces unless I make major slider adjustments. I played FUMA for many years and I never could replicate the slick moves that you can do with assisted settings. Not only is that unrealistic when playing with top teams, but it puts you at a major disadvantage.

FIFA 19 is also a different game than prior FIFAs, especially when it comes to passing accuracy at default. Every year prior to this one passing accuracy for the user when playing at default was typically always 90+%, even with shitty teams. This year in both my Liverpool CM and my FUT Squad Battles team, which consists of all elite players, I'm averaging mid-80s. That's exactly what you'd want to be seeing (Liverpool in the EPL last year averaged 84%). Unlike previous years, passing in this game is not OP at default and it ain't the reason CM is too easy.

Maybe you missed my post before with this video below. As you can see, I was able to create an easy scoring chance and it had nothing to do with passing; on any assistance setting I'd be able to replicate that. The problem was the CPU defense - on the highest difficulty setting - didn't attempt a single tackle while I dribbled half the pitch and into the opposition box.

And finally it's just the principle of it. Most AAA games offer a difficulty setting that will be challenging while playing at default settings. Konami can do it (albeit in maybe a really cheaty kinda way); why can't EA? I mean jeezus, there's what, 7 difficulty settings now in FIFA? Shouldn't at least one be challenging at default? I certainly think so.

There's more I could mention (like how manual has it's own unique issues) but I think I've made my point. So you say it's crazy to complain about difficulty at default assistance settings. I say it's crazy that a AAA game like FIFA - that has 7 friggin difficulty settings - doesn't offer a challenging experience at default settings.

And remember too - that difficulty does exist in the single player experience this year. It's just in FUT Squad Battles, not in CM.

Sorry to mention it again and it is an old argument but using full manual you can still feel the difference between the players. It is hard to explain but you really can.

Also, there doesnt need to be a big adustment to sliders maybe to injury frequency and first touch error but nothing that will cause problems to the game elsewhere.

And personally i find that going from manual (when playing the cpu) to assisted (when playing against my brother in law) has actually helped me to be a better assisted player too. I personally don’t struggle to change between the two and i am not a great player.

I know manual is not for everyone (it wasnt for me until about 5 years ago) but if some are finding the game too easy it may be an idea to change gradually. Maybe semi assisted passing and assisted shooting and then when it is getting easier again semi for both and see how it goes from there.

First is the simple fact that not everyone wants the prime determinant of match outcomes to be determined by their ability to aim with the stick. I get that from shooting games; that's not what I'm seeking with FIFA.

Next is that to make manual truly viable, most people are going to need to make substantial adjustments to sliders. But whenever you do that, there's knock on effects, often negative ones. For some that's fine; for others like myself making those changes turns the game into something I don't enjoy.

Then there's the fact that some of us actually enjoy playing a bit of multiplayer as well as single player, not to mention single player in FUT, and playing manual isn't an option. So basically I'm playing, getting used to, and having to master two different games. I don't know about others but playing manual and/or with sliders totally screws me up for playing multiplayer at default.

And then there's issue with realism. If I suck with manual, then all the sudden that lessens realistic abilities and individuality - watching David Silva making terrible simple passes is neither realistic nor the type of game I'd like to play. The reality is that when you play with manual, the role of user input is increased which logically decreases the role of stats and context. As a dev once put it, playing manual you still have the same ceiling cap for what a player can achieve based on his stats, but the floor for how bad they can be is removed. That's just not for me.

Also when it comes to realism, I'm simply not able to recreate elite level passing moves in tight spaces unless I make major slider adjustments. I played FUMA for many years and I never could replicate the slick moves that you can do with assisted settings. Not only is that unrealistic when playing with top teams, but it puts you at a major disadvantage.

FIFA 19 is also a different game than prior FIFAs, especially when it comes to passing accuracy at default. Every year prior to this one passing accuracy for the user when playing at default was typically always 90+%, even with shitty teams. This year in both my Liverpool CM and my FUT Squad Battles team, which consists of all elite players, I'm averaging mid-80s. That's exactly what you'd want to be seeing (Liverpool in the EPL last year averaged 84%). Unlike previous years, passing in this game is not OP at default and it ain't the reason CM is too easy.

Maybe you missed my post before with this video below. As you can see, I was able to create an easy scoring chance and it had nothing to do with passing; on any assistance setting I'd be able to replicate that. The problem was the CPU defense - on the highest difficulty setting - didn't attempt a single tackle while I dribbled half the pitch and into the opposition box.

And finally it's just the principle of it. Most AAA games offer a difficulty setting that will be challenging while playing at default settings. Konami can do it (albeit in maybe a really cheaty kinda way); why can't EA? I mean jeezus, there's what, 7 difficulty settings now in FIFA? Shouldn't at least one be challenging at default? I certainly think so.

There's more I could mention (like how manual has it's own unique issues) but I think I've made my point. So you say it's crazy to complain about difficulty at default assistance settings. I say it's crazy that a AAA game like FIFA - that has 7 friggin difficulty settings - doesn't offer a challenging experience at default settings.

And remember too - that difficulty does exist in the single player experience this year. It's just in FUT Squad Battles, not in CM.
I would insert the applause GIF if I wasn’t on my phone.

Played co-op seasons with a friend earlier. That’s where this game truly shines...had some interesting matches we play as Everton and we met a few guys using Bournemouth, Valencia and someone else I forget.

I’m already bored with this in single player because the CPU plays hideous, unrealistic tiki taka whoever the team. But online with a friend it’s such good fun.

AI is walking all over me and i'm just wondering if tactical defending is a no-go if you use manual

...also any tips on improving GK kick chances falling to my attacker....every GK I take comes straight back to my goal

I use legacy defending so i cannot help you i’m afraid.

Regarding GK’s kicks don’t fill the bar to the top when kicking and also hold R1 and the striker may be able to control the ball or press pass button and he may head it on to a team mate.

I'm intrigued why it's harder in Squad Battles. Isn't it the same AI code/levels? Or is it just the effect of playing 90+ rated teams with 100 chemistry? Or maybe more sane tactics/pressure by default?

That's a great question and I'm not sure what the answer is. When you play Squad Battles and you're choosing your difficulty setting, it does say that this game mode difficulty can play differently than others. So I don't know if it's something in the Squad Battles code or if it's just referring to the effects of chemistry.

But I think there might be something in the code because in Squad Battles you will have matches against teams that have really poor chemistry, with some really odd lineups, and you'd think it should be an easy match but it isn't. I've literally taken my 80+ rated team with perfect chemistry and played teams rated in 70s with say 60 chemistry and gotten played off the pitch.

I did just play a UCL mode match (not in CM but in UCL tournament mode) against PSG as Liverpool. This again was on Ultimate difficulty and it felt like a Squad Battles match in terms of the intensity and speed and aggressiveness. I lost 3-1.

And also, I should be clear that not all games for me are easy in CM. I played a match against Man City yesterday that was absolutely brutal and I got crushed. The problem is I think when playing against any non-elite team. If you watched the video I posted when playing Huddersfield, the defending was just pathetic. Against non-elite teams, while I feel like defending against them feels right, I find that rarely do I need to play a backwards pass or worry about protecting the ball. Playing against the elite teams, it's quite the opposite and I love that I have to be so much more careful in possession (though I do wish there was more midfield battles still).

If anything, maybe this is a result of asking for greater team individuality. Because that's certainly a thing now but maybe they took it a little too far. I dunno. I really wanted to do a Liverpool CM but I'll probably start a lower quality team CM soon, since I expect that'd be a challenge (at least until they get good and then it'll be too easy again and I'll need to start over).

Jostle works fairly well for me.

If anything, maybe this is a result of asking for greater team individuality. Because that's certainly a thing now but maybe they took it a little too far. I dunno. I really wanted to do a Liverpool CM but I'll probably start a lower quality team CM soon, since I expect that'd be a challenge (at least until they get good and then it'll be too easy again and I'll need to start over).

I've always assumed that it's the same AI code, because otherwise it would make no sense to have defenders not defend in CM or freeze on skill moves, because pro fut. If this stuff doesn't happen in squad battles they should fix the CM AI immediately, no excuses, lol.

Top players are certainly made to be demi gods. That's for sure. They either went over the top as usual thinking that everyone is blind and won't notice or they really want to sell a lot of these top players who essentially feel like cheat mode even in CM. It annoys me greatly that I can sprint across the whole pitch to meet the man city back line waiting for me in their penalty area with no midfield resistance, yet I can still concede 2-3 rocket volleys from impossible angles at the same time whenever the game feels like it. I hope they improve defending to improve the difficulty.

The game is certainly great if I steer clear of top teams/players but yeah, I can see the aggression problem with some teams.

Too true. I wish I could play with default controls to get a challenge, one where attributes mattered more - like they did in the old pes games, for instance, but assisted in this game is simply too assisted.

I've gone to full manual now, and enjoy it, but I agree that it's really too much of a handicap, and shouldn't be necessary. I do enjoy it now though. :)

I'm using tactical defending, and have no problem using it on professional. What formation you play and how you instruct your defenders to play makes a big difference though. I got ripped apart by manu early season, but changed my formation and gave the defenders different instructions, and it's been tight ever since. What difficulty are you on though?

Just played liverpool in my first league game (I'm west ham) . They played Mingolet, Matip, Moreno and Solanke - they still won 2-1 but odd they didn't go full strength. They left out Alisson, VVD, Roberstson and Firmino.

So ive got rid of all the deadwood and broughy in mixture of youth and experience. I raided City for bravo, foden and the young left back.
Took sturridge of lfc. Brought in the young left winger who has just been called into England squad and Pulisic from Dortmund . Plus a 75 rated centre half from Bayer .
But my best signing is Fekir . Utd offered me £30m for Lanzini so I took it and then bought Fekir for £45m.

As much as I love broadcast cam there seems to be no space in the middle so I've switched to Tele and zoomed out but kept camera low.

Not actually sure I enjoy this career mode so might start another with Forest or Wolves instead. Its too easy to sign players.

Theres no way Fekir and probably Pulisic would join West Ham in real life. Id like to see things added like a fee is agreed but a player turns you down as he feels it isnt the right move for him. If that already in the game I havent seen it.
Im sure I saw it on Fifa18 but if you doubled his wage the player would always come.

Last edited:
Nothing I can find. I know West Brom's was missing, I think Bristol City's was too? I've heard there's plenty, but I can't find a list. Last person to mention it was @Mikhail (see below) - any idea, Mikhail?

The Forest 3rd kit is also missing which on one hand is a blessing as its tripe, it is literally baby poo coloured.
But it is annoying if you play teams like Brentford, Sheff Utd away as you end up having to change their kits even though they are the home team as we only have red or white to choose from.

I consider myself a fairly good player of football games - played them from 1983 to now - but I just cannot master Fifa like I could with PES and the other games I played on Spectrum, Megadrive etc.
Im playing on Pro and getting some hidings and winning a few so its a good balance for me.

Did you used to play MatchDay 2 and/or Emlyn Hughes International Soccer? They were my first foray into football gaming back in the day. Before Premier Manager then Ultimate Soccer Manager and Champ Manager took over.

Been playing on World Class, Slow Speed, Semi-assisted passing and crossing.
Playing as Notts Forest in CM, been languishing around the mid table mark, but since the patch, the game appears harder, COM teams are pressing me like and and there's little space to play into.

So much so I had to notch the difficulty down to Professional for the last few matches, and still lost.

Have now slipped down to 20th, only 5 pts off bottom.

Have a FIFA CM blog running over at FIFAFX would be great to see some of you guys over there.

I hate to be that guy, so I am sorry in advance. But it's Nottingham or Nottm, never Notts Forest. It is the pet peeve of all Forest fans. True story, Brian Clough refused to acknowledge the brown, ceramic teapot we got for winning the FA cup in 1898 as it says Notts Forest on the recipient. It's also a brown, ceramic teapot which probably didn't help :LOL:

Just played liverpool in my first league game (I'm west ham) . They played Mingolet, Matip, Moreno and Solanke - they still won 2-1 but odd they didn't go full strength. They left out Alisson, VVD, Roberstson and Firmino.

So ive got rid of all the deadwood and broughy in mixture of youth and experience. I raided City for bravo, foden and the young left back.
Took sturridge of lfc. Brought in the young left winger who has just been called into England squad and Pulisic from Dortmund . Plus a 75 rated centre half from Bayer .
But my best signing is Fekir . Utd offered me £30m for Lanzini so I took it and then bought Fekir for £45m.

As much as I love broadcast cam there seems to be no space in the middle so I've switched to Tele and zoomed out but kept camera low.

Not actually sure I enjoy this career mode so might start another with Forest or Wolves instead. Its too easy to sign players.

Theres no way Fekir and probably Pulisic would join West Ham in real life. Id like to see things added like a fee is agreed but a player turns you down as he feels it isnt the right move for him. If that already in the game I havent seen it.
Im sure I saw it on Fifa18 but if you doubled his wage the player would always come.

I just made it to the Prem as Forest on my CM. Pro difficulty, semi passing, 7 min halves.
I just signed Dayot Upamecano from RB Leipzig and have played a few pre-season games so far. He is an absolute beast.
String, quick, good in the air and only 20 - he would be 19 at start of game I guess but I just starting my second season. One to look at if you are on the look out for a good, young CB.

I'm using tactical defending, and have no problem using it on professional. What formation you play and how you instruct your defenders to play makes a big difference though. I got ripped apart by manu early season, but changed my formation and gave the defenders different instructions, and it's been tight ever since. What difficulty are you on though?

I play FUT squad battle at the mo. Amateur is okay.

Anytime I go semi-pro and my defence is like thin air. The only reason I don't lose 10-0 is because CPU deliberately misses.

My midfield is Huddlestone and Woods with Defoe up front.

From the three helpful posts above it sounds like I need to play around with tactics more and get beefier MF/FWs.

If tactical def works for you that's a good start (before I spend ages fine-tuning for someone to then tell me tactical def is useless on manual).

Did you used to play MatchDay 2 and/or Emlyn Hughes International Soccer? They were my first foray into football gaming back in the day. Before Premier Manager then Ultimate Soccer Manager and Champ Manager took over.

Im so old Match Day 1 and The first Football Manager - both on Spectrum
I also had Emlyn Hughes, Kenny Dalglish and Peter Beardleys football games - Peter Beardsleys was so bad I took it back.
Loved the Footballer of the Year games

Sorry off topic!

yeah, me too. manual player here and i do use tactical defending since its there. no probs here.
coming from the dark side ;) , i really like how different the tackles can be if you time the press of the button right! that plus HOW LONG you press really has some nice outcomes!

Just an update on the career mode. After 15 games, Man City are second bottom, with 1 win. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm playing on Utlimate difficulty, and the games are challenging, but i'm third in the league, and i'm not even averaging 2 points a game. How hard can it be to programme a game where the best teams are actually the best teams.

I'm still getting really annoyed by the goalkeeper throwing the ball out issue - where basically he will perform an overarm throw (instead of a roll out), to a player who is stood almost next to him. It looks ridiculous. I've conceded 2 goals because of it so far.

Other than that, the patch seems to have made my game much more enjoyable. So fair play.

Just an update on the career mode. After 15 games, Man City are second bottom, with 1 win. This is absolutely ridiculous.
We need to gather up some screenshots / videos of this happening across a lot of peoples' save games. I'll check out the PL in my career mode tonight. If we can present them with (enough) evidence, I'm sure we can get them to tweak something...

We need to gather up some screenshots / videos of this happening across a lot of peoples' save games. I'll check out the PL in my career mode tonight. If we can present them with (enough) evidence, I'm sure we can get them to tweak something...

I wonder how the CPU works out the AI v AI results. Does it work out the best teams from the individual stats of each player, or based on the team rating itself, or just random scores?

I used to wonder how it would work out when i edit retro PES games but thankfully the CPU seems to produce realistic scores based on how good the players are in each team.

Hopefully EA can fix it if it is a bug.

Anyone else have a bug where you try to loan out a player and the loan keeps falling through?
Ive accepted 10 loan offers for my 17 year old keeper they have all fallen through.

I wonder how the CPU works out the AI v AI results. Does it work out the best teams from the individual stats of each player, or based on the team rating itself, or just random scores?
Years ago it used to be the case that everybody (including myself) moaned that tables in FIFA games were too rigid. When Leicester won the league, I'm pretty sure there were a few people saying "this wouldn't happen in FIFA" - so I'm sure it's based on OVR team strength, but since then, they've "loosened" it and allowed for shocks. Too many, from the sounds of it (weirdly, my League Two table looks absolutely spot on)...

Just an update on the career mode. After 15 games, Man City are second bottom, with 1 win. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm playing on Utlimate difficulty, and the games are challenging, but i'm third in the league, and i'm not even averaging 2 points a game. How hard can it be to programme a game where the best teams are actually the best teams.

I'm still getting really annoyed by the goalkeeper throwing the ball out issue - where basically he will perform an overarm throw (instead of a roll out), to a player who is stood almost next to him. It looks ridiculous. I've conceded 2 goals because of it so far.

Other than that, the patch seems to have made my game much more enjoyable. So fair play.
Hmm, I've never experienced that. I Just quickly tap the x button in such a situation.

I was able to shoot a missile with Bailly so niceeeeeeeeeeee.
https://xboxclips.com/Saturator/81dadc2d-4f42-432c-b130-29f9de68e2ef
Love the helicopter view of Old Trafford at night when the game is paused. I miss out on all this stuff managing in League Two (but I knew I would)...

Love the long cross-field ball at the beginning of the clip too, but it makes me realise something (I'm sure others have said similar before).

The problem with pace (in both games) for me is the difference between jogging and real urgency. But I don't know how they can change things...

Pressing the sprint button doesn't really make a player sprint like they really mean it - jogging and sprinting are so similar in terms of speed. At the beginning of that clip, the guy running onto the pass is seemingly running through mud, even though you're sprinting - and everyone around him is sprinting at the same speed he is, even though he should be desperately trying to reach that ball.

But everyone holds sprint down all game long (without penalty) - when you watch back highlights from FUT TV or whatever it's called, you can put an overlay of both players' controllers on-screen, and they literally never let go of sprint, because they don't have to. (Both games give no penalty for perma-sprinting and I hate it, to be honest.)

Also, if you change the balance between jogging and sprinting, everyone will fill their squads with fast players and just pace-abuse all game long.

So this is a nice balanced way of doing things - but also, it doesn't represent football, IMO.

What the perfect solution is, I don't know - would adding a huge fatigue penalty help? (But the modern game is incredibly fit and physical, so would it be realistic?)

Last edited:
Anyone else have a bug where you try to loan out a player and the loan keeps falling through?
Ive accepted 10 loan offers for my 17 year old keeper they have all fallen through.

Yes I've had that quite a bit but not just loans. It happens with players that I am trying to sell and also players who have a contract that is running out that I don't want to re-sign.
I keep getting emails that yet another club has approached Jamie Ward and then a week or so later the deal has fallen through. It's happened about 10 times now.

Yes I've had that quite a bit but not just loans. It happens with players that I am trying to sell and also players who have a contract that is running out that I don't want to re-sign.
I keep getting emails that yet another club has approached Jamie Ward and then a week or so later the deal has fallen through. It's happened about 10 times now.
Have you set "no transfers in first transfer window" by any chance? (Same question to you, @P34SEMM.) I only ask because it may just be that they're not "allowed" to sign anyone because of this.

If not, I wonder if it's a bug where the game has applied that setting even though you haven't... (Or not. Just a thought!)

Love the helicopter view of Old Trafford at night when the game is paused. I miss out on all this stuff managing in League Two (but I knew I would)...

Love the long cross-field ball at the beginning of the clip too, but it makes me realise something (I'm sure others have said similar before).

The problem with pace (in both games) for me is the difference between jogging and real urgency. But I don't know how they can change things...

Pressing the sprint button doesn't really make a player sprint like they really mean it - jogging and sprinting are so similar in terms of speed. At the beginning of that clip, the guy running onto the pass is seemingly running through mud, even though you're sprinting - and everyone around him is sprinting at the same speed he is, even though he should be desperately trying to reach that ball.

But everyone holds sprint down all game long (without penalty) - when you watch back highlights from FUT TV or whatever it's called, you can put an overlay of both players' controllers on-screen, and they literally never let go of sprint, because they don't have to. (Both games give no penalty for perma-sprinting and I hate it, to be honest.)

Also, if you change the balance between jogging and sprinting, everyone will fill their squads with fast players and just pace-abuse all game long.

So this is a nice balanced way of doing things - but also, it doesn't represent football, IMO.

What the perfect solution is, I don't know - would adding a huge fatigue penalty help? (But the modern game is incredibly fit and physical, so would it be realistic?)

I have never played earlier FIFA’s as much as this one but was there one version when the players used to catch their breath after sprinting? Was there a second bar that went empty and you had to wait for it to fill up before sprinting again? Or am i dreaming? Maybe i am thinking of swimming under water in Tomb Raider :P

I have never played earlier FIFA’s as much as this one but was there one version when the players used to catch their breath after sprinting? Was there a second bar that went empty and you had to wait for it to fill up before sprinting again? Or am i dreaming? Maybe i am thinking of swimming under water in Tomb Raider :P
They do that now when they're absolutely dead in terms of stamina - the problem is, you will never see it unless you're playing a 38 year old in his second game in four days and it goes to extra time...........

Have you set "no transfers in first transfer window" by any chance? (Same question to you, @P34SEMM.) I only ask because it may just be that they're not "allowed" to sign anyone because of this.

If not, I wonder if it's a bug where the game has applied that setting even though you haven't... (Or not. Just a thought!)

I left it as whatever the default option is - not sure if it is on or off as default?
But this happened in January as well which should be considered the 2nd transfer window if you count the opening one when you start as the 1st one right?
It is also happening in pre-season of my 2nd season as well which should be the 3rd window so I'm thinking it may be a bug. The negotiations breakdown constantly, maybe the bug is that they are bad at managing their budgets or something and the transfer can't go through for financial reasons?

On a random note, the transfer system needs reworking in the next game. It was mentioned the other day that its annoying that you can't immediately loan out somebody you just purchased. The lack of loan to buy options is annoying as well as all of my real life loan to buy players all went back after my first season in game. Plus some came back to me which was annoying.
Loans with the option of buying happen all the time IRL and it would be great to have them in the game. Even PES has them FFS!!

Back
Top Bottom