Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
For you:

This is on slow, should have said.
Ball physics seems improved which was a big thing for me. The way it was slowing down looked like they were using basketball to play football. Way too heavy. Now it looks good.

So now we just need to hammer them about free kicks for the next update.

Excellent. Glad to see you guys liking it. Hoping to download it for PS4 later as well.
so we're better off to start with default sliders on 1.02?!
have you tested sliders for 1.02 on PC (last week) that can be translated to the ps4 version?
when will the sliders set for ps4 1.02 be ready (posted at OS)?

i know, a lot of Q's! ;) but i want to be set when coming home tonight. thanks in advance!

and again i have to ask: is there a stadium in FIFA19 that has pyros on the ranks!? has this ever been in fifa?

so we're better off to start with default sliders on 1.02?!
have you tested sliders for 1.02 on PC (last week) that can be translated to the ps4 version?
when will the sliders set for ps4 1.02 be ready (posted at OS)?

i know, a lot of Q's! ;) but i want to be set when coming home tonight. thanks in advance!

and again i have to ask: is there a stadium in FIFA19 that has pyros on the ranks!? has this ever been in fifa?

I have gone all over the place with sliders. Honestly, the game is solid at near default values so far. However, the console guys just got the patch, so we'll play default for a while then gauge feedback to determine top priorities. You know us, we move pretty fast, so maybe end of this week or next. lol.

No idea on the pyros!

I have gone all over the place with sliders. Honestly, the game is solid at near default values so far. However, the console guys just got the patch, so we'll play default for a while then gauge feedback to determine top priorities. You know us, we move pretty fast, so maybe end of this week or next. lol.

No idea on the pyros!

Thanks Matt, like i mentioned in an earlier post. The only change I have made is increase Injury Freq to 60/60 and First Touch Error 55/55 with Power Bar slider at 60. This feels great at full manual passing again now. :)

Thanks Matt, like i mentioned in an earlier post. The only change I have made is increase Injury Freq to 60/60 and First Touch Error 55/55 with Power Bar slider at 60. This feels great at full manual passing again now. :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying full manual again, might have to try it out again myself. :)

Yeh it definitely feels better. It may be because of the slightly more responsive passing. About to start another career again :)
I promised myself I wouldn't start again, but... Knowing I miss out on all the third kits etc. if I don't... I think I might have to. :CONF:

Famitsu scores... for what it’s worth: 9/9/9/9
For anyone who wonders, they gave FIFA 18: 10/9/9/9...

Also. Someone's commented on that video I posted earlier:

Saying:

ZthhaZz.png

...wha?

EA (and Konami) have got a job on their hands, trying to please everybody...

Only had 2 games but felt the ball change instantly , much better. Clearances are better too over all its much less erratic

Teach me to up the difficulty to World Class :)
My concern is, will I have to do that once I'm a Premier League manager (i.e. will I have to give up Professional and change to an AI that plays much more first-time, silly football)... I hope not.

Given that I'm still getting the occasional hammering in my career mode, I'm hopeful...

My concern is, will I have to do that once I'm a Premier League manager (i.e. will I have to give up Professional and change to an AI that plays much more first-time, silly football)... I hope not.

Given that I'm still getting the occasional hammering in my career mode, I'm hopeful...

I love your optimism! :P

Well so far I've been lucky in that the passing the AI is doing isn't as bad as some of the videos we've seen shared around, not sure if the patch toned that down a bit, at times I couldn't get near City but it didn't feel unrealistic, next match is Liverpool so I better set a deep backline!

Is there a list of third kits somewhere? Like what teams got them?
Nothing I can find. I know West Brom's was missing, I think Bristol City's was too? I've heard there's plenty, but I can't find a list. Last person to mention it was @Mikhail (see below) - any idea, Mikhail?

Just a heads up to anyone on PS4 and Xbox that hasn’t started their Career Mode yet - don’t.

If you wait until update hits consoles, you will get 3rd kits added to lots of clubs.

If you’ve already started Career, they won’t show up and you will have to start it again.

Really annoying how EA lock this stuff down once a Career is already started.

Nothing I can find. I know West Brom's was missing, I think Bristol City's was too? I've heard there's plenty, but I can't find a list. Last person to mention it was @Mikhail (see below) - any idea, Mikhail?
I know that Wolves had only two as well. I started test Career mode with them. But I was planning to start proper one with Mallorca from spanish D2. Also had two. I guess it will only include bigger clubs and smaller will remain with two.
At work so I cant check. Thought there might be a list.

Might just be me but I'm not seeing any improvement to the way the ball slows down following a pass. Has it definitely been fixed because it's the same for me!?

Played five friendly games post patch, not placebo, game definately brings more stuff than patch notes had. No ping pong passing and first time shooting from ai as I previously saw when I play against particular teams. Ball move slightly more freely and not slow down that fast as pre patch. Much much better gameplay post patch for me! This was on full manual, slow, pro difficulty

I’m still seeing first time shots from the CPU but i have only played 2 games in my new career since the update.

In the second game i gave away 5 fouls with 2 yellows, cpu gave away a pen with a yellow. I felt a bit cheated because it seemed the ref was blowing for little things. Might be because we were away.

game definitely better post patch, everything feels tighter and the ball is more free, my sliders will remain the same apart from

PASS SPEED 49 for both human and AI

still waiting to find the magic code for fouling but am testing tonight

just realised too you can change the net shape, tightness and whether you have squares or hexagons in the options, can play a proper Serie A and Ligue 1 now with the hexagonal nets lol

EDIT...

Last edited:
Might just be me but I'm not seeing any improvement to the way the ball slows down following a pass. Has it definitely been fixed because it's the same for me!?

It's definitely improved, we'd had this patch over a week on PC so played loads of games, the ball does sometimes stay in of course but often it goes out of play as well don't worry :)

Played five friendly games post patch, not placebo, game definately brings more stuff than patch notes had. No ping pong passing and first time shooting from ai as I previously saw when I play against particular teams. Ball move slightly more freely and not slow down that fast as pre patch. Much much better gameplay post patch for me! This was on full manual, slow, pro difficulty

The CPU still first time shoots at times but much more wildly now :)

I think the way the ball slows down is just about perfect. We definitely don't want it back the way it used to be in past FIFA games where it would roll too much and everything was going out of play.
Also noticed the CPU scuffs more wild shots now. Overall everything is tighter, even the animations and ball physics. Little easier to get past your man too and stay there. Easily the best football game for me since the PS2 PES games.

Last edited:

You are becoming the FIFan! ;) could not make something better of it...
gimme time. :)
I’m still seeing first time shots from the CPU but i have only played 2 games in my new career since the update.

In the second game i gave away 5 fouls with 2 yellows, cpu gave away a pen with a yellow. I felt a bit cheated because it seemed the ref was blowing for little things. Might be because we were away.
Don’t you read the posts?! @Chris Davies said after 5, FIVE, matches...! ;)
Kidding here.
Keep it up!!
game definitely better post patch, everything feels tighter and the ball is more free, my sliders will remain the same apart from

PASS SPEED 49 for both human and AI

still waiting to find the magic code for fouling but am testing tonight

just realised too you can change the net shape, tightness and whether you have squares or hexagons in the options, can play a proper Serie A and Ligue 1 now with the hexagonal nets lol
Glad you found that. First thing I do in every game is browse all the menus. Nothing gets hidden from me. :)
It’s just me. I need to do that... for my mind to be calm.
What I changed is turf getting wrecked over time. I put that on random.
Shapes n stuff I want the original so I left it at default.

Back
Top Bottom