Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
i am watching the EA sports forum, where EA Andy replied, daily. nothing yet. i'll keep an eye on twitter too. but nothing yet.
looks like its not coming this week. i dont know what is up when something at Sonys goes wrong... do they deliver a week later or can the patch come every day then!?
Last year EA delivered patches on ps4 for Fifa on Tuesday and Friday, but from tweets posted above probably is some misunderstanding between them

Some of my friends (playing on PS4) told me that ProClubs is completely broken at the moment as apparently everyone and his dog can use a glitch that will almost result in a sure goal from a goal kick.

Basically, on a goal kick, many people use to place two or three forwards in front of the opposing keeper (past the last defender) and then the one in control of the GK can spam the ball to them (unmarked) as in football there's no offside on goal kicks.
Basically, the two/three forwards end up unmarked against the opposing goalkeeper. :BLINK:

This is being also discussed on Reddit:
People are sad nowadays. :TD:

Second game on new patch was one of the best I've had. Really close fought 0-0 vs Chelsea. Excellent game. I hope it was due to the patch. Chelsea actually played well without cheating. And my lads didn't feel overpowered with form. Could be due to it being a rival match though.

Played a couple of games. Feels like user acceleration has been tweaked slightly. I play on default and my players seem slightly faster/more responsive now... Maybe not... Other than that it doesn't seem like they've really touched the gameplay, offline.

Last edited:
You know what. Three matches in, probably wishful thinking, as it was the one thing I wanted changed - but it seems to me like form actually is toned down a lot. My players don't feel overpowered. Might be wishful thinking, but it feels like it after 3 games.

Not seeing any more fouls though.

Played four kick-off games on a fresh account (no sliders and no interference from my settings).

I'm not seeing many differences. However, seeing as I've been playing with a ton of slider changes (though subtle), I think that's telling - I've not felt like the game is way too fast, even though I'm playing on normal speed. So in theory, my slow slider set should be way too slow now...

AI scored a lovely swerving shot from distance against me within a few minutes of kick-off, which was nice to see. But things like constant bicycle kicks, keepers being weird and not gathering up the ball when it's next to them sometimes, and headers being OP are still there.

I'm happy with that though, genuinely, because it means they're not in a hurry to completely change the gameplay into a FUT player's dream.

Just played 2 first halves Southend v Fleetwood. Both 15min halves

One with previous sliders the other with default.

Positives - The players no longer side foot when shooting which is good because it makes a difference on how hard the shot is and how realistic it looks.

The passing is better for me. In the second match I went from semi to manual and I found my passing was better. Not sluggish like previously. I was able to play short passes quite well as expected.

The big positive is the gameplay is still great! :)

Negatives - Still not enough fouls.

The CPU still had a few first time shots. But I need to play more to test if it has been toned down.

I am fairly pleased but would really like more free kicks.

And all this was on Normal speed which is good because it still felt fine for me.

Jesus, i cant believe they changed liverpool from 5 stars to 4,5 stars again. As in FIFA 18, 90% of the matches in Seasons with 4,5 star filter will be against overpowered liverpool with sprinting salah and mane all the time:SICK:
Also i really dont understand why there is no controls filter in FUT. Again. The communtiy wants it for years, it would be so easy to implement it and more people would play (and pay) FUT...

Jesus, i cant believe they changed liverpool from 5 stars to 4,5 stars again. As in FIFA 18, 90% of the matches in Seasons with 4,5 star filter will be against overpowered liverpool with sprinting salah and mane all the time:SICK:
Also i really dont understand why there is no controls filter in FUT. Again. The communtiy wants it for years, it would be so easy to implement it and more people would play (and pay) FUT...

Being joint top of the league and CL finalists and they have been downgraded?

- weird inside foot shoots are gone

- AI use triangle passes in middle part of pitch

- weird low pass phisics .....fixed

For you:

This is on slow, should have said.
Thx Chris for putting that video up before work!!
passing looks polished when the ball is at the end phase of rolling. It’s not stoping as fast as before. But still I see initial speed, when ball leaves the players foot, is too high on some passes. It’s the same weird speedo thing that is plaguing headers.

Yea, haven't had a weird inside foot shot yet. Manual passing steel feels strange, to me. Would prefer to use it but had to go back to semi.
Derek Rae still says, "here" an awful lot.:LOL:

No major changes for me, a few bits of "is this placebo" stuff though. Just love the game, still. Got pasted by Colchester 3-0 just now, on Professional.

Physics etc. are all fine (if not brilliant) as far as I'm concerned.

Yea, I like the approach EA took with this patch. Anyone who plays offline and has any fears about downloading it shouldn't worry at all. Online, not sure.

Just had a great game Southend v Wycombe.
Prof
10 mins
Full manual (the patch has helped so much for me to enjoy this again)
I changed some sliders.

Injury Freq 60/60
Power Bar 60
First Touch Error 55/55

Also, regarding over powered headers from crosses, I tried manual crosses and it has toned them down now. Unless you are referring to CPU headers.

And regarding the body models check Akinfenwa...

I suppose he could be a bit bigger :P

Back
Top Bottom