FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I've tried a few strings (inside cl.ini) related to gameplay in the past, I didn't like the changes or it's just a complete placebo. I prefer not to add or tweak strings as I don't believe in them, most of them don't even work as far as I know and felt in my opinion. Anyway, I'm still rocking v1.00 Default with Anth's ball physics tweak, nothing else. I'm enjoying it. :)

You could try some GP mods like this. Let me know what you think, good luck and have fun, mate! đź‘Ť :)
Hi, I agree with you about the strings... after many tests, the ones that are useful and working are the real ones. Cheating of the CPU and those relating to game time to make players get more tired compared to default... v1.00 apartment seems easier but it is not but it is the version better in terms of gameplay balance and team differentiation... which version of ball physics do you use? options 1 or 2?

Hi, I agree with you about the strings... after many tests, the ones that are useful and working are the real ones. Cheating of the CPU and those relating to game time to make players get more tired compared to default... v1.00 apartment seems easier but it is not but it is the version better in terms of gameplay balance and team differentiation... which version of ball physics do you use? options 1 or 2?
I use both versions. Sometimes I feel the need to change. Both are good and different.

Hey guys, I think I've settled on the following:

- Semi passing with pass error sliders 55 User 56 CPU
- Lowering marking to 40 to both user and CPU (I think it's the perfect balance so there is a bit more freedom to dribble, yet at the same time the pressure and the midfield battles are still there)
-1.00 version
- Legendary
- Anth's ball physics mod (what would you guys say are the main differences between version 1 and 2)?
- Normal speed
- 11 minute halves

I'm having a blast! :TU:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I think I've settled on the following:

- Assisted passing with pass error sliders 57 User 55 CPU (I actually like semi passing in FIFA the most, but I think semi doesn't apply to through balls, so having it assisted with these pass error settings gives it a nice balance between passing stats-which I like- and not as assisted)
- Lowering marking to 40 to both user and CPU (I think it's the perfect balance so there is a bit more freedom to dribble, yet at the same time the pressure and the midfield battles are still there)
-1.00 version
- Legendary
- Anth's ball physics mod (what would you guys say are the main differences between version 1 and 2)?
- Normal speed
- 11 minute halves

I'm having a blast! :TU:
From what I understand, v1 is more similar to default with some improvements... V2 has a more significant change compared to default
PS:The only thing that could be improved regardless of the excellent ball physics and slides is the powerful low pass... it's always too fast for my tastes...

Right, I downloaded the Fitgirl repack and installed the FIFA infinity mod.

The game works fine besides 1 thing.

A lot of teams have blue and green checks where the kit numbers are meant to be? Also, sometimes the refs kit is like this?

This is the first time I've ever played on my PC so have no idea what is causing this.

Anyone know? Thanks.

Right, I downloaded the Fitgirl repack and installed the FIFA infinity mod.

The game works fine besides 1 thing.

A lot of teams have blue and green checks where the kit numbers are meant to be? Also, sometimes the refs kit is like this?

This is the first time I've ever played on my PC so have no idea what is causing this.

Anyone know? Thanks.
Every time when i had any problem with Fifa Infinity Patch i just regenerate files again or if doesnt help i copy all patch files again to Fifa 16 folder and regenerate files. For me always works:) I use Creation Master to regenerate

This is happening because of the 2 things.

1. You didn't regenerate so the game read new files added
2. Missing textures from folder (for kit numbers, kitnumbers folder, and you missing some files). Or any other mod if you have the green bug.

I've tried a few strings (inside cl.ini) related to gameplay in the past, I didn't like the changes or it's just a complete placebo. I prefer not to add or tweak strings as I don't believe in them, most of them don't even work as far as I know and felt in my opinion. Anyway, I'm still rocking v1.00 Default with Anth's ball physics tweak, nothing else. I'm enjoying it. :)

You could try some GP mods like this. Let me know what you think, good luck and have fun, mate! đź‘Ť :)
Utterly agree with this. You cannot really pinpoint with immediate effect, what are the changes after tweaking the gameplay with mods or by adding lines in cl.ini. Everything is placebo like you mentioned.

Personnaly I decided to stick with sliders, it the best thing to do actually.

My current sliders is very interesting, mingled with Anth ball physics, I really enjoy the game right now. Even though, my game version is 1.7.

I could share it there, if requested anfnd you guys can check it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom