FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Thanks for reply.I use Xbox series X controller connected by bluetooth. I'm surprised that the controller is causing this error. Now I know in which direction I should look for a solution (maybe you found it??) . I was convinced that it was more likely FIP 16's fault or that the antivirus was deleting some files. Thanks:)
It's more of a Windows error I'd say. Try to disconnect bluetooth connection and use cable and check

sorry if I wrote in Italian before but chrome converts me from English automatically.

Basically I just changed monitor to a 21:9 but FIFA 16 comes with black side bands, any solution?

when you start the game you can see 16:9 full screen but the image quality is grainy

sorry if I wrote in Italian before but chrome converts me from English automatically.

Basically I just changed monitor to a 21:9 but FIFA 16 comes with black side bands, any solution?

when you start the game you can see 16:9 full screen but the image quality is grainy
1) download fullscreenizer program.
2) tick windowed from game settings file.
3) open game
4) open fullscreenizer.exe and select fifa16.exe. then make fifa 16 fullscreen

with this method you can also play game with 60+ hertz (as you know fifa 16 is an old game, the game does not support 60 hertz above)

also do that if you've nvidia graphic card, adjust scaling mod setting as fullscreen from desktop size and position from nvidia control panel

Attachments

• 1725480210518.png
    1725480210518.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 16
play several football games, from PES 5 to FIFA 23 currently, and in my opinion the most complete is FIFA 16. Obviously none of them are perfect, but if you ask me what model football games should follow, I would say FIFA 16.

What I really don't understand is how a game from 10 years ago is better than the current ones. I think it's on purpose.

Is cl.ing that slows down gameplay? I think FIFA 16's gameplay is too fast.
I dont think so. You may try decrase pass speed and run speed with sliders but the best option is use Anths Ultimate ball physics mod with speed hack for fifa 16. With this mod you can change overall gameplay speed as you wish and get better ball physics.

Last edited:
I made these top 10 goals in FIFA 16. For me is the best game, is the more complete
Very nice goals! I like the videos with realistic goals and actions. Unlike where a player does 5 incredible tricks and dribbles 5-6 defenders and a goalkeeper in one action. And the newer FIFA, the more such compilations.

1.How to fix overlapping dates of international and league matches? Every season I sometimes play an overdue league match during international matches and many players are unavailable because they play in a national match. It even happened once that I didn't have the right number of players to complete the squad and I couldn't play the match. It's a bit annoying. I use FIP 16 7.1v

2. Does anyone of you have a mod or modified the files yourself to make the CL anthem heard before a CL match?

Very nice goals! I like the videos with realistic goals and actions. Unlike where a player does 5 incredible tricks and dribbles 5-6 defenders and a goalkeeper in one action. And the newer FIFA, the more such compilations.
Thanks!!
I also don't really like exaggerated goals, especially in current FIFA games.

In FIFA 16 you can score exaggerated goals, it's more difficult than in the current ones, for me it's even more difficult because I come from PES/EFOOTBALL, plus I play at a legendary level, so for me it's almost impossible to score exaggerated goals.

Thanks!!
I also don't really like exaggerated goals, especially in current FIFA games.

In FIFA 16 you can score exaggerated goals, it's more difficult than in the current ones, for me it's even more difficult because I come from PES/EFOOTBALL, plus I play at a legendary level, so for me it's almost impossible to score exaggerated goals.
I have never scored a goal in football games using exaggerated tricks because I can't dribble with my right analog stick or do any tricks :D . Neither in FIFA nor in Pes (I have been playing Fifa since 96, PES since PES 3) I have never used it so my game is simple and based on passing and dribbling with body balance;)

Hey guys, I've heard a lot about V 1.0.0 vs V 1.0.7, and that a lot of FIFA 16's fans prefer V 1.0.0

I installed the 1.0.0 version and it's working great, but I'd like to know what specific differences you guys find between the two versions, and which one you prefer. I've never actually played with 1.0.7 (I'm on PC. and I immediately installed 1.0.0 as soon as I got the game), so anyway It'd be cool to hear some comparisons from experienced FIFA 16 players. Cheers, and thanks in advance! :TU:

Hey guys, I've heard a lot about V 1.0.0 vs V 1.0.7, and that a lot of FIFA 16's fans prefer V 1.0.0

I installed the 1.0.0 version and it's working great, but I'd like to know what specific differences you guys find between the two versions, and which one you prefer. I've never actually played with 1.0.7 (I'm on PC. and I immediately installed 1.0.0 as soon as I got the game), so anyway It'd be cool to hear some comparisons from experienced FIFA 16 players. Cheers, and thanks in advance! :TU:
The most obvious answer is: The updates have actually loosened the game up a bit in terms of physics, positioning, AI awareness and so on.

I have played both v1.07 and v1.00. I am currently on v1.00 (for so long), which I prefer. Although v1.07 still plays better compared to other modern football games. The difference can be minute, but v1.00 still plays a better game. Simple as that. It's all about personal preference, really. Try both and choose accordingly. Have fun!

Not an experience FIFA player, but tried both and am firmly on the side of 1.00. Better player positioning, more variety in how AI plays, less tiki-taka, tactical settings more relevant (even if could be more than that). Also its hard to explain, but it feels more "grounded" overall, not as fast and chaotic.

AI is more direct in final version.
In Vanilla they like to play in the back much more, pass around and slowly build up.
In final version they are much more aggressive.
If you play final version from the start - you probably won't see it and you will enjoy it, but when you play both - it's hard not to notice how direct AI became.

AI is more direct in final version.
In Vanilla they like to play in the back much more, pass around and slowly build up.
In final version they are much more aggressive.
If you play final version from the start - you probably won't see it and you will enjoy it, but when you play both - it's hard not to notice how direct AI became.
Is there any way of downgrading the "unofficial" version?

From my own experience, I had an origin version of the game which was v1.07. Thereafter, I downloaded fitgirl repack FIFA 16 version (v1.00 before the crack) and copy files from 1.07 into my game directory by replacing the exe.file.

They asked me for EA activation before launching the exe and after that the downgrade was effective.

If you try something similar, it could be possible. I'm looking for the old version of FIFA 16 posted in fitgirl's website.

If you're on PC - listen to the bloke above, coz I haven't got a clue. But I'm sure there is a way.
On console the only way is to have a disc copy, disconnect the Internet and install from scratch. And you would have to keep the console offline, coz whenever you go online - it will automatically start downloading patches. So major pain in the bollox.

If you're on PC - listen to the bloke above, coz I haven't got a clue. But I'm sure there is a way.
On console the only way is to have a disc copy, disconnect the Internet and install from scratch. And you would have to keep the console offline, coz whenever you go online - it will automatically start downloading patches. So major pain in the bollox.
The fact we're in 2024 and through a text-to-image AI app I can make a realistic photo of Dolly Parton punching a bear in the testes but we can't select which games to not update and which games to update automatically, is very sad.

I was hopeful when we were moving from PS4 to PS5. I honestly thought this feature was just omitted in error.
Turns out neither PS5 nor Xbox X can do that either. They'll shove down your throat any update that comes out.

Back
Top Bottom