FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

@JochemLFC really strange, I could've sworn I managed to SIM three entire seasons without crashing with a expanded EFL trophy, and additional cup, but now I can't seem to get it working, so I'm giving up and using the stock FIP UEFA B file.

I have a bug in the Bundesliga scoreboard, when the team is colored white, it does not appear on the scoreboard, example: Bayern red uniform vs Mainz white uniform, Mainz does not appear on the scoreboard, everything is white, and that happens with all teams of the Bundesliga when the uniform is white.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

I have a bug in the Bundesliga scoreboard, when the team is colored white, it does not appear on the scoreboard, example: Bayern red uniform vs Mainz white uniform, Mainz does not appear on the scoreboard, everything is white, and that happens with all teams of the Bundesliga when the uniform is white.

Does anyone know how to solve it?
Change the kit colours in CM16.

You can change it to light grey or change it to another kit color.

It’s a hard and sometimes boring job to edit those files.

The thing with db and dlc editing is that you should always make back-ups everytime you have tested your edited db’s in fifa. With FIP version manager you have an easy tool to make back-ups.

If you exceed the data limit, never start a career with a pre season tournament. Your fifa will always crash then.

I’m currently building the new UEFA European League system in fifa 16. It was a hell of a job but I’m nearly there.

since I installed fip 7.2 and selected any Bundesliga team the game stops just before kick-off during the last animation when the referee puts the ball in midfield and when the substitution animation starts. nothing happens with the other championships, I assume it's some file relating to the Bundes
Do any of you have this problem in chaos how to solve? Thank you

How long am I playing this game already?
I just noticed if you use the right stick on offensive corner kick you can control the receiver instead of the kc taker.
Also on penalty kick, the left stick controls the eyes direction of the penalty taker. It is very visible on replay.
Yes this one had off ball controls like PES. Did EA manage to remove this feature also in their recent games?

I don't know if anyone needs this information but for the past 6 or more months FIFA16 wouldn't load on the series (both S and X) consoles. A few updates ago it got fixed in case you want to jump back in.

On another note... after playing and fidgeting with FIFA22/23/24, changing stuff, mods, etc, then just loading this and its such a breath of fresh air. even on v1.07 I had some great games.

Back
Top Bottom