FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Hi, I always play with the latest version of EXE + FIP, but I see you mention version 1.00

Would version 1.00 be better in terms of gameplay and stuff?

Thanks.

Hi, I always play with the latest version of EXE + FIP, but I see you mention version 1.00

Would version 1.00 be better in terms of gameplay and stuff?

Thanks.

I prefer it. The AI is a bit more "human". I like it better then 1.01 and 1.07. I enjoy the latest one on my xbox but still see some weird stuff like more ping pong and the ai just playing to the back and not doing anything. If you have the chance give it a try. Its just replacing an exe

Sounds good that you enjoyed your first Match! What difficulty Level you have choosen? From what I saw in your Video the switch from PES to FIFA 16 was flawless. Your captain moves smooth through the defense with a last little move towards the goal and finished smart. :D

The good thing with FIFA 16 is, once you have found your difficulty Level, the Matches didn´t lead to high Scores every Match like in newer FIFA´s. This way you can play long half times. Of course there are Matches with more goals but if you keep it challenging you can have endless fun imo.

Enjoy your next Matches! Mods are enough around here in the related thread(s). To have a better ball movement/friction and overall better Ball Physics related to ground passes you should try Anth´s Physics mod here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/

There you will also find nice Camera mods, better looking goalnets etc.
Thanks man! I ended up installing the 1.00 exe and decided to play with it, @papinho81's gameplay mod and default sliders! (Might also try @Anth James mod as well)! Decided to go right into World Class at first, One thing I like about the gameplay mod is that it makes the CPU make more passing errors which is great, but the gameplay is harder, so I might go to Professional. One thing though is that I felt that there were too few chances with 9 minute halves, might move it up to 10 or maybe more.. In your opinion, what is the best match length for most realistic shot attempts and scores?

Also, about the camera. I tried some of @Anth James camera mods and they are great. :) Broadcast looks good, but I think I might settle with TV or TV Broadcast as the angles in Broadcast near the corners make it a bit difficult to control IMO (like I was talking about with my @slamsoze. It would be awesome of there was some kind of "intermediate angle" so that we get an angle but not as sharp as in broadcast hehe, but I'm still tweaking and experimenting! What are you guys' favorite camera settings?

In anycase, I've been having a lot of fun in my exhibitions! So far, so good.:BSCARF:

Last edited:
Forgot to ask, do I just put the EXE 1.00 in the folder and start the game or do I need to regenerate?

And if I need to put only the EXE or I put the EXE + FIX (BCEnginezf.dll, CardsDLLzf.dll, dbdata.dll, sysdllzf.dll, winui.dll, install.ini, cards0.bh, cards0.big, data_startup.bh, data_startup.big and fifa16.par) and regeneration?

Thanks.

Thanks man! I ended up installing the 1.00 exe and decided to play with it, @papinho81's gameplay mod and default sliders! (Might also try @Anth James mod as well)! Decided to go right into World Class at first, One thing I like about the gameplay mod is that it makes the CPU make more passing errors which is great, but the gameplay is harder, so I might go to Professional. One thing though is that I felt that there were too few chances with 9 minute halves, might move it up to 10 or maybe more.. In your opinion, what is the best match length for most realistic shot attempts and scores?

Also, about the camera. I tried some of @Anth James camera mods and they are great. :) Broadcast looks good, but I think I might settle with TV or TV Broadcast as the angles in Broadcast near the corners make it a bit difficult to control IMO (like I was talking about with my @slamsoze. It would be awesome of there was some kind of "intermediate angle" so that we get an angle but not as sharp as in broadcast hehe, but I'm still tweaking and experimenting! What are you guys' favorite camera settings?

In anycase, I've been having a lot of fun in my exhibitions! So far, so good.:BSCARF:
v1.00 with default sliders (aside from powerbar at 65 personal preference) with the ball physics mod and you're good to go IMO!

@Anth James cool man! I'm not so good with Cheat Engine so I didn't know exactly if I'd be able to make it work, but when I heard "Ball Physics Activated" then it was great! Felt relieved. :LOL: I prefer slower gameplay, so I'm thinking I should probably play with the Option A 1.00 with speedhack, "normal speed" in game.

My only question is, does you ball physics mod go well with papinho's gameplay mod as well?? :TU: Thanks a lot!!

You can try it that way you mentioned right now.
now it works I forgot to regenerate. (FIP also works)
- applied exe 1.0
- added Pap's-modding gameplay

I have not added cl.ini file, can you recommend one?
the default slides?

now as soon as I have time I would like to install ultimate ball physics

am i doing it correctly? unfortunately I tried it on the fly just to see if it had all been applied

Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure Pap wasn’t sure if it’s placebo. My general recommendation with 16 is less is more.
Could be. I'm currently on v1.00 with no GP mods (only use your Ball Physics often). For v1.07, I'd suggest to use Pap's GP [disc version file only] (even that could be just a placebo).

- applied exe 1.0

the default slides?

am i doing it correctly? unfortunately I tried it on the fly just to see if it had all been applied
Glad you get it to work. Could only tell you today that it also works for me with 1.00 and FIP 16. Yeah, the regenaration is mandatory after changes mods or things you edit in DB. Regenerate once more than once less.

Related to the cl.ini for gameplay mods you can of course try some. It´s just a personal matter of taste how the gameplay changes. Like @Anth James says
some posts below many People like less is more with FIFA 16 gp changes. For me I like sometimes with cl.ini gp mod sometimes without. Many like Supernova´s "Final Gameplay" mod. You can start with them if you wanna try things out.
Related to Sliders you find an recommendation inside Supernova´s mod. Me, personally didn´t change much with Sliders. Only Anth´s recommendation setting the Powerbar to 65 seems to help the game in terms of a bit more responsive I would say.

Related to the Physics mod, without it I don´t wanna play the game anymore. Imo it is a huge improvement for the "feel" of the entire gameplay related to Players behaviour, Ball behavoiur and gamespeed as well. Should have the biggest impact for you when you enable it.

Play with a cl.ini gp mod and the Physics mod and I would recommend play without a cl.ini gp mod. Best comparision for you to find your sweepspot.

Supernova´s gp:

https://mega.nz/file/1ZgBkLLY#OZZgkVv8QJfZabIxriuBogm3t4M3NHY9Ro-n4IWx9CU

Imo just a matter of taste related to halflength. With the time passes by and your skills in the game growth you can achieve more chances. 2x9 or 2x10 Minutes Match time is my personal fav. So that´s what I would recommend you. How long do you play in PES 2021 previously? Could be a very good indicator too for you. ;)
On Profi Level the game is good to learn, Should give you more chances to create goal scores. Than after a while you can go ahead with WC or Legend.
Seems that the own gamestyle profits from what your formation is. I like the most an offense 4-3-3 or maybe this formation as "normal" without an offensive midfiled Player. But I feel in FIFA 16 with an offensive 4-3-3 I have an addizional ball receiver besides the 3 Strikers (2 wings and a center to be clear).

Like you know it from PES try different Formations. Just a last note: WHen you are playing with a South american team or an asian team, team and Player stats are sometimes really low. In friendlies try for comparision 5 stars rated teams too, if you not did ot before. Should obviously help to create more chances. With Top Teams it´s very good to learn the game mechanics than with 2,5 Stars team or 3 stars team. But you are not a rookie with Footy games, so you will find more spaces to creating more chances in game. 😊

Last edited:
- applied exe 1.0

the default slides?

I remember trying supernova but didnt click for me. Theres one in a thread from el pajaro (i cant remember the name of the thread but it should be easy to find, the user with the picture of Batistuta). He posted a cl which I use and works pretty good.

Last edited:
- applied exe 1.0

the default slides?

This is the thread from what @el niche talk about. I second this, I previously tried this combination also with the "Gameplayzed Squads".
Try this too of course. @el niche Do you ever used the Gamplayzed Tool too? Makes it a difference for you? El Pajaro recommend it also in his Post.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/best-fifa...tings-are-here-best-football-game-ever.84485/

Hi, if anyone knows how to answer me please, I downloaded the files from these 2 links below posted here, I made a backup of the current version and put the downloaded ones, I regenerated but the game does not start, looking through application monitoring, it's like the EXE opens and closes quickly, he error is only with version 1.00

I also tested with version 1.01 and it worked

What could be happening?

https://mega.nz/file/UVZA3SYD#-aisaacmJoCKxVSawIoYSvrVbomrRxC__k-gOGwOQu8

https://mega.nz/file/pYBhkITZ#QlNHzrsobobCai7vrqoLv8DmM2_5xhaG39XlidvGZtc

Hi, if anyone knows how to answer me please, I downloaded the files from these 2 links below posted here, I made a backup of the current version and put the downloaded ones, I regenerated but the game does not start, looking through application monitoring, it's like the EXE opens and closes quickly, he error is only with version 1.00

I also tested with version 1.01 and it worked

What could be happening?

https://mega.nz/file/UVZA3SYD#-aisaacmJoCKxVSawIoYSvrVbomrRxC__k-gOGwOQu8

https://mega.nz/file/pYBhkITZ#QlNHzrsobobCai7vrqoLv8DmM2_5xhaG39XlidvGZtc
With v1.00 you need the entire folder not just the exe.

Hey guys I was wondering if perhaps you could help me. I'm using the latest version of the FIP patch, and would like to edit some of the players' appearances, especially in my team Millonarios, but I haven't found an easy or straightforward way to do it. Coming from PES, I'm used to just enter the internal editor and change appearances no problem, but I can't seem to figure it out with FIFA.

@Byronic To answer your question bro, I usually play 17-20 minutes in PES 2021. ;) I have started in Professional but will probably slowly work my way up to World Class. Right now I am playing V1.00 Exe, with Anth's ball physics, and vanilla sliders, and also with 0.95 speeder which seems to be the sweet spot for me. :)

Correct!
Now that you have installed the cheat Engine Tool, you can launch FIFA 16. Once you are in the game menu where you can choose Game modes etc, tab out of the game, but let it running in the background.
Than go to your download Folder where the cheat engine is for the Physics mod for game exe Version 1.7. Double click the Tool and wait shortly till cheat engine hooked with FIFA 16 game.

Now go to your keyboard and press press CTRL+SHIFT+B and it will load all of the values which are necessary for the mod. All red boxes should be ticked now inside the window of the open cheat Engine.
For confirmation you also here a voice that the Physics mod is enabled. Go back into your game, leave the cheat engine tool open in the background. And finally choose a friendly match or whatever
mode you wanna play and start a match as usual. You will see and feel pretty fast that the gameplay and the ball behaviour has changed.
You need to launch the mod everytime you restart FIFA 16. And launch and apply the mod in cheat engine only in the main menu of the game. Not close before an match. Would end in unnatural
behaviour of the gameplay. Didn´t forced myself to find it out, but it´s written that way in the mod description by Anth.
it's compatible with exe 1.0 ?

Hey guys I was wondering if perhaps you could help me. I'm using the latest version of the FIP patch, and would like to edit some of the players' appearances, especially in my team Millonarios, but I haven't found an easy or straightforward way to do it. Coming from PES, I'm used to just enter the internal editor and change appearances no problem, but I can't seem to figure it out with FIFA.
You need a fine edition Tool. First install the base tool which you can download here: https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/creation-master-16/

This the related thread to learn about CM 16:

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/creation-master-16.183588/

After installation you should install the newer update from Scouser09:

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/creation-master-16-modified/

Just replace all files from that download in your:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Fifa Master\Creation Master 16

It have an excellent GUI for easy editing close to everything you want. There are many Facepacks around for FIFA 16. Loads of Gigabyte a.e. at Soccergaming Forum: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/21-22-custom-faces.6469609/

This Dude "Lagwagon93" make High Quality Faces till present I guess. And many other Face Makers too. You may have to do a research, it could be that you also find Faces for your fav Players.

This the link for "General Face thread" at SGF. So everything to make your game more realistic with Player Faces:

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?forums/fifa-16-faces-forum.189/

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.10-14.14.png
    unknown_2023.08.10-14.14.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
With v1.00 you need the entire folder not just the exe.
Sorry but I don't understand, what would be entire folder?

I installed the full game and put the files from these two links inside the game folder and regenerated.

Do I need any other folder as well?

Sorry but I don't understand, what would be entire folder?

I installed the full game and put the files from these two links inside the game folder and regenerated.

Do I need any other folder as well?
You need to copy/paste the whole Installer Folder into your game Folder and "yes" to replace files. Also copy/paste the entire content of the fix Folder you see below on my Screenshots. "yes" to replace files. Did you had done that already? Didn´t work? Scroll above to @avengedsevenfold84 Post what fixes his same Problem before.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.10-16.51.png
    unknown_2023.08.10-16.51.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 13
  • unknown_2023.08.10-16.52.png
    unknown_2023.08.10-16.52.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 13
This is the thread from what @el niche talk about. I second this, I previously tried this combination also with the "Gameplayzed Squads".
Try this too of course. @el niche Do you ever used the Gamplayzed Tool too? Makes it a difference for you? El Pajaro recommend it also in his Post.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/best-fifa...tings-are-here-best-football-game-ever.84485/
I didnt try it, at that point I felt my Fifa was enough of a Frankenstein and didn't want to mess with installing more stuff as it was playing well enough for me. Did you install and feel difference?

I didnt try it, at that point I felt my Fifa was enough of a Frankenstein and didn't want to mess with installing more stuff as it was playing well enough for me. Did you install and feel difference?
I previosly installed it once. Must be at some point where I discovered El Pajaro´s thread. I can remember it doesn´t effects that much the gameplay so I never installed it again. It´s a good decision to stay when you find a gameplay combo that suits your own favour.

Back
Top Bottom