FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Always great to see new players in 16. That game has really huge potential even though it is so much old. I am playing it since it came out and i never god bored. It is worth every money if you ask me.

Especially now with so many mods and stuff (faces, boots, stadiums) and i just hope Scouser will have the motivation to keep this game alive (FIP). Mostly now when the amount of leagues that i am interested in is huge.

Ive been on and off footy games lately. I actually enjoy a lot of them. But everytime i play this one I feel its the best for me. if i lost my ea account i would get it again in a heartbeat. Def get the 1.00 exe, FIP 23 and the reshade of anth james.

Where do you get the 1.00 exe? And do I need only to replace the default one and to put EA App to Offline?

Where do you get the 1.00 exe? And do I need only to replace the default one and to put EA App to Offline?
https://mega.nz/file/MBwwwCAI#EWU6BS3VYPiQMK26xFMyJkRo9dcknZzx8-6SqtdAsGs

Here you go. Copy/Paste all files into your FIFA 16 game Folder, yes to replace notification! Make a backup of your original Files especially your FIFa16.exe.

The download here should contain also a "fix" Folder which is necessary to launch the game with the v.1.00 exe. Note: CG Stadium Server will not work anymore with the v.1.00 Fifa16.exe! Than you need Papinho´s Stadium Server which you can find here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/

Last edited:
https://mega.nz/file/UVZA3SYD#-aisaacmJoCKxVSawIoYSvrVbomrRxC__k-gOGwOQu8

Here you go. Copy/Paste all files into your FIFA 16 game Folder, yes to replace notification! Make a backup of your original Files especially your FIFa16.exe.

The download here should contain also a "fix" Folder which is necessary to launch the game with the v.1.00 exe. Note: CG Stadium Server will not work anymore with the v.1.00 Fifa16.exe! Than you need Papinho´s Stadium Server which you can find here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/

Thank you!

The download link though only contains exe file and nothing more, i.e. no fix folder you mentioned. And you're right - I can't launch the game with the exe alone..

@papinho81 , thanks. Is it complicated to set up and use?

Hi, can someone please tell me how I can get other languages of the voiceovers?

I installed the game but I can only play with PT-BR narration and I would like to play with others as well.

Thanks.

Thank you!

The download link though only contains exe file and nothing more, i.e. no fix folder you mentioned. And you're right - I can't launch the game with the exe alone..

@papinho81 , thanks. Is it complicated to set up and use?
The set up isn't easy (we could use teamviewer if it is too tricky), but it is really easy to use afterwards.

Hey guys, can anyone recommend me good slider settings? I was on Supernova GP, but the game starts slow but speeds up suddenly in the later half. Also, I have noticed the speed increasing in FA cup (or any cup) matches. I want to stick to 1.07 because of CGFS.

thanks...how to install the fix?
Copy all Files you find into FIFA 16 game Folder. The "Installer" Folder too. Hit yes when you get prompted to replace the files. When you wanna play again with v.1.7 you need just to "repair" your game via EA App. No need to download the whole Game!!! Or just backup all your Files you see to import first.

Hey guys, can anyone recommend me good slider settings? I was on Supernova GP, but the game starts slow but speeds up suddenly in the later half. Also, I have noticed the speed increasing in FA cup (or any cup) matches. I want to stick to 1.07 because of CGFS.
Disable it and use Pap's Disc Version GP (files from v1.00/Demo). You can also try Anth James' Ball Physics mod alongside it.
Pap's thread: Link (I already shared this in our previous conversation by the way).

thanks...how to install the fix?
Copy all Files you find into FIFA 16 game Folder. The "Installer" Folder too. Hit yes when you get prompted to replace the files. When you wanna play again with v.1.7 you need just to "repair" your game via EA App. No need to download the whole Game!!! Or just backup all your Files you see to import first.
Thanks for the tip....it only works that it eliminates my FIP, solutions or are they not compatible?

Thanks for the tip....it only works that it eliminates my FIP, solutions or are they not compatible?
Hmm, so this means after your game is running now with exe v.1.00 your FIP 16 stops working?? That´s strange. I will try the combination later by myself and report it back to you. Maybe in the meantime somebody comes around with a hint.

Hmm, so this means after your game is running now with exe v.1.00 your FIP 16 stops working?? That´s strange. I will try the combination later by myself and report it back to you. Maybe in the meantime somebody comes around with a hint.
thanks if there will be a solution for now i have reverted to 1.7

You may be interested in the Patch Features related to Conmebol?!
Yes! That's the first thing I did! I opened the switcher and installed the "CONMEBOL" version! As I am a huge fan of South American and Asian Football, I think I'm going to play those two switchers (CONMEBOL AND AFC) quite a bit! :TU:

I quite enjoyed my first match! Played it with 9 minute halves (might raise it up to 10), slow speed, and @Matt10's OS Community Sliders! Just scratching the surface on what's possible! I really loved the fact that my first goal was with my team's captain. :BSCARF:

Last edited:
Yes! That's the first thing I did! I opened the switcher and installed the "CONMEBOL" version! As I am a huge fan of South American and Asian Football, I think I'm going to play those two switchers (CONMEBOL AND AFC) quite a bit! :TU:

I quite enjoyed my first match! Played it with 9 minute halves (might raise it up to 10), slow speed, and @Matt10's OS Community Sliders! Just scratching the surface on what's possible! I really loved the fact that my first goal was with my team's captain. :BSCARF:
Sounds good that you enjoyed your first Match! What difficulty Level you have choosen? From what I saw in your Video the switch from PES to FIFA 16 was flawless. Your captain moves smooth through the defense with a last little move towards the goal and finished smart. :D

The good thing with FIFA 16 is, once you have found your difficulty Level, the Matches didn´t lead to high Scores every Match like in newer FIFA´s. This way you can play long half times. Of course there are Matches with more goals but if you keep it challenging you can have endless fun imo.

Enjoy your next Matches! Mods are enough around here in the related thread(s). To have a better ball movement/friction and overall better Ball Physics related to ground passes you should try Anth´s Physics mod here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/

There you will also find nice Camera mods, better looking goalnets etc.

Sounds good that you enjoyed your first Match! What difficulty Level you have choosen? From what I saw in your Video the switch from PES to FIFA 16 was flawless. Your captain moves smooth through the defense with a last little move towards the goal and finished smart. :D

The good thing with FIFA 16 is, once you have found your difficulty Level, the Matches didn´t lead to high Scores every Match like in newer FIFA´s. This way you can play long half times. Of course there are Matches with more goals but if you keep it challenging you can have endless fun imo.

Enjoy your next Matches! Mods are enough around here in the related thread(s). To have a better ball movement/friction and overall better Ball Physics related to ground passes you should try Anth´s Physics mod here:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/

There you will also find nice Camera mods, better looking goalnets etc.
I'm trying to install ultimate ball physics but when I open the cheat engine program I don't know how to do it, the readme file doesn't say how to use the tools, only what to do in game... am I doing something wrong? Thank you

I'm trying to install ultimate ball physics but when I open the cheat engine program I don't know how to do it, the readme file doesn't say how to use the tools, only what to do in game... am I doing something wrong? Thank you
You just have to activate it in game. No need for values etc.

cheat engine should only be installed and not opened? I have to activate the mod in the game menu right?
Correct!
Now that you have installed the cheat Engine Tool, you can launch FIFA 16. Once you are in the game menu where you can choose Game modes etc, tab out of the game, but let it running in the background.
Than go to your download Folder where the cheat engine is for the Physics mod for game exe Version 1.7. Double click the Tool and wait shortly till cheat engine hooked with FIFA 16 game.

Now go to your keyboard and press press CTRL+SHIFT+B and it will load all of the values which are necessary for the mod. All red boxes should be ticked now inside the window of the open cheat Engine.
For confirmation you also here a voice that the Physics mod is enabled. Go back into your game, leave the cheat engine tool open in the background. And finally choose a friendly match or whatever
mode you wanna play and start a match as usual. You will see and feel pretty fast that the gameplay and the ball behaviour has changed.
You need to launch the mod everytime you restart FIFA 16. And launch and apply the mod in cheat engine only in the main menu of the game. Not close before an match. Would end in unnatural
behaviour of the gameplay. Didn´t forced myself to find it out, but it´s written that way in the mod description by Anth.

Back
Top Bottom