FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

You need a fine edition Tool. First install the base tool which you can download here: https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/creation-master-16/

This the related thread to learn about CM 16:

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/creation-master-16.183588/

After installation you should install the newer update from Scouser09:

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/creation-master-16-modified/

Just replace all files from that download in your:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Fifa Master\Creation Master 16

It have an excellent GUI for easy editing close to everything you want. There are many Facepacks around for FIFA 16. Loads of Gigabyte a.e. at Soccergaming Forum: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/21-22-custom-faces.6469609/

This Dude "Lagwagon93" make High Quality Faces till present I guess. And many other Face Makers too. You may have to do a research, it could be that you also find Faces for your fav Players.

This the link for "General Face thread" at SGF. So everything to make your game more realistic with Player Faces:

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?forums/fifa-16-faces-forum.189/
This is really useful, thanks! I wonder why they made it so hard to edit faces in FIFA, haha, but still these tools will surely work well! :TU:

I would like to play some career mode after a long time on PS4. Should I get 16 or 15 in disc format?

Hey guys wanted to ask you: I want to uninstall the FIP latest patch, even though it's great, I'd like to play with older rosters, and try out one of the Moddingway patches instead. How do I go about uninstalling Infinity Patch without having to reinstall the game? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys wanted to ask you: I want to uninstall the FIP latest patch, even though it's great, I'd like to play with older rosters, and try out one of the Moddingway patches instead. How do I go about uninstalling Infinity Patch without having to reinstall the game? Thanks in advance.
My advice is to always keep a fresh install copy of FIFA 16 folder somewhere and that way when you want additional patches etc you can just use a fresh install. It gets messy trying to uninstall etc.

My advice is to always keep a fresh install copy of FIFA 16 folder somewhere and that way when you want additional patches etc you can just use a fresh install. It gets messy trying to uninstall etc.
Thanks. :) Actually I decided to keep the latest FIP patch for 16 (kind of an alternative to PES 2021), and will use Moddingway for FIFA 14 for a more "retro" experience! :TU:

BTW, I'm enjoying the game a lot with a bit more "pass error" and assisted passing. I'm not into manual passing as I feel stats matter more in assisted and I really love feeling the impact and individuality of stats, yet I've found that increasing a bit more pass error makes it a nice intermediate between assisted and semi, which is great! Pass error is the only slider I am tweaking right now. I'm very satisfied with FIFA 16 ATM!

Thanks. :) Actually I decided to keep the latest FIP patch for 16 (kind of an alternative to PES 2021), and will use Moddingway for FIFA 14 for a more "retro" experience! :TU:

BTW, I'm enjoying the game a lot with a bit more "pass error" and assisted passing. I'm not into manual passing as I feel stats matter more in assisted and I really love feeling the impact and individuality of stats, yet I've found that increasing a bit more pass error makes it a nice intermediate between assisted and semi, which is great! Pass error is the only slider I am tweaking right now. I'm very satisfied with FIFA 16 ATM!
Great to read you enjoy the game, Bro! What about a real FIFA 16 Classic Patch, Mate? The FIFA 14 classic Patch is with a real good amount converted to FIFA 16 already. If you are interested google for it. Or search in Soccergaming forum for it. At last I can offer you the link if you are interested in.

Correct!
Now that you have installed the cheat Engine Tool, you can launch FIFA 16. Once you are in the game menu where you can choose Game modes etc, tab out of the game, but let it running in the background.
Than go to your download Folder where the cheat engine is for the Physics mod for game exe Version 1.7. Double click the Tool and wait shortly till cheat engine hooked with FIFA 16 game.

Now go to your keyboard and press press CTRL+SHIFT+B and it will load all of the values which are necessary for the mod. All red boxes should be ticked now inside the window of the open cheat Engine.
For confirmation you also here a voice that the Physics mod is enabled. Go back into your game, leave the cheat engine tool open in the background. And finally choose a friendly match or whatever
mode you wanna play and start a match as usual. You will see and feel pretty fast that the gameplay and the ball behaviour has changed.
You need to launch the mod everytime you restart FIFA 16. And launch and apply the mod in cheat engine only in the main menu of the game. Not close before an match. Would end in unnatural
behaviour of the gameplay. Didn´t forced myself to find it out, but it´s written that way in the mod description by Anth.
Thanks for the guide but I can't get it to work installed offline started fifa16 put in the background started the program but nothing happens... I also tried double-clicking on the physics ultimate 1.0 file but nothing. surely I'm doing something wrong, wouldn't there be the possibility of making a video tutorial? if possible. Thank you

There's an issue which I haven't been able to figure out yet in FIFA 16, which is very low shot attempts by both the CPU and my team, with both teams only averaging approximately 5-6 attempted shots per match. (10 minute halves).

It could be that I'm coming from PES and I'm having a bit of a difficulty adjusting to the gameplay, but still that doesn't quite explain the low shot attempts by the CPU.. What I mean is I'm not sure if it's a difficulty issue, since it's not like the CPU is dominating me in world class, just that I've felt that the midfield is a bit clogged and the shot attempts are a bit low. Guys, I was wondering what is the shot attempts average in your matches?

Last edited:
I would like to play some career mode after a long time on PS4. Should I get 16 or 15 in disc format?
They're two different games. I've always found FIFA 15 more "arcadey" and less polished than both FIFA 14 (keep an eye also on that one!) and FIFA 16.
Short answer: 16 (possibly without the latest update).
It is, all in all, better than 15 if you ask me.
15 is a little more frantic (and the copy that came off the disc had also bad keeper behaviour on near post shots as far as I know, so you'd be better off updating it even if it comes from the disc). 16 off the disc is just perfect, updates kinda ruined it (well, not really "ruined" it but surely made it less deep if you get what I mean).

Once again, if you ever happened to get your hands on the PS4 version of FIFA 14 for a reasonable price, it could also be worth trying.
It doesn't have as many stadiums as FIFA 16 has, it doesn't have the "driven pass" and the "no touch dribbling" features, but it's a very good game overall.
Probably better than 16 in terms of AI variety (not much in terms of players, but in terms of teams) which is surely a "plus" in terms of single-player enjoyment.

There's an issue which I haven't been able to figure out yet in FIFA 16, which is very low shot attempts by both the CPU and my team, with both teams only averaging approximately 5-6 attempted shots per match. (10 minute halves).

It could be that I'm coming from PES and I'm having a bit of a difficulty adjusting to the gameplay, but still that doesn't quite explain the low shot attempts by the CPU.. What I mean is I'm not sure if it's a difficulty issue, since it's not like the CPU is dominating me in world class, just that I've felt that the midfield is a bit clogged and the shot attempts are a bit low. Guys, I was wondering what is the shot attempts average in your matches?
1692005220898.png

Just played this match against a similar level opponent. 10 minute halves, World Class, Supernova's gameplay mod (been switching around mods). This one featured a bit more shots, but the stats were a bit misleading, given that 2 of my shots came off from one play, and 3 of their shots happened on one play as well. Maybe it has something to do with the sliders.. In anycase, I'd be quite curious to hear what you guys' attempted shot stats look like. :)

View attachment 229430

Just played this match against a similar level opponent. 10 minute halves, World Class, Supernova's gameplay mod (been switching around mods). This one featured a bit more shots, but the stats were a bit misleading, given that 2 of my shots came off from one play, and 3 of their shots happened on one play as well. Maybe it has something to do with the sliders.. In anycase, I'd be quite curious to hear what you guys' attempted shot stats look like. :)

I am playing 15mins half and think 10mins might be too short to not feel in hurry with this game (Ideally I would love playing 13 mins).
With this setting, I can have low shot counts in some game too, but I usually get 15+ shots a game. The CPU, yes, is more often than not around 10+ shots a game.
If we could change the gameplay files, something I would love to increase is the CPU tendency to take a bit more risks in its build up. The game has been designed with a quite strong emphasis on ball conservation. Once you accept that (I sometime do not accept it and I get frustrated about the game), you can really start appreciating the game, which is in my opinion the best ever released when you are in possession of the ball. It has a great balance between responsiveness and realism. Shots can be somehow a bit frustrating because the ball is dipping a bit too quickly. But dribbling, man is really something on this game. Also, try playing brainless first time passes, you will be punished. Off the ball, the CPU may be lacks more bold team identity, but the physical battle for the ball is a joy and again unpaired in any footy game.

Bear in mind I have been playing this game almost daily for the past 5 years, so I know quite well the game "mechanics", but it still surprises me on regular basis. I am playing it on normal speed, legendary, default sliders, no cl.ini, and just my gameplay mod (I am using the debugline part since a month or so, I feel it makes the CPU less predictable).

I think you're just used to PES 2021 and the midfielders/defenders running away from you when you get the ball :LMAO:

Sorry, couldn't help myself hahaha.

I don't think the midfield is too congested - or at least not more than it is in modern football. And player positioning is a pleasure to watch in FIFA16. One of the reasons I like to have a zoomed-out view is to see how realistic team shapes are!

Regarding sliders, I'm on default, except I upped Pass Error slider for AI a bit just to tackle their tendency to laser-pass (I remembered how I hated that - and unrealistically high pass completion rates - back then).

@papinho81 Thanks :) Yeah I also think that 15 minute halves is the way to go for more realistic shot attempt numbers. I read somewhere (might've been soccer gaming or operation sports forums), that there is a way to change the half lengths to 11, 12, 13, 14, I think changing one of the .ini files. In any case there was some users mentioning that they played with 13 minute halves, although I am not sure how to do it.

@Tinker I also upped the Pass Error Slider, and especially for the CPU I'm thinking about setting it even higher. :)

Last edited:
I am playing 15mins half and think 10mins might be too short to not feel in hurry with this game (Ideally I would love playing 13 mins).
With this setting, I can have low shot counts in some game too, but I usually get 15+ shots a game. The CPU, yes, is more often than not around 10+ shots a game.
If we could change the gameplay files, something I would love to increase is the CPU tendency to take a bit more risks in its build up. The game has been designed with a quite strong emphasis on ball conservation. Once you accept that (I sometime do not accept it and I get frustrated about the game), you can really start appreciating the game, which is in my opinion the best ever released when you are in possession of the ball. It has a great balance between responsiveness and realism. Shots can be somehow a bit frustrating because the ball is dipping a bit too quickly. But dribbling, man is really something on this game. Also, try playing brainless first time passes, you will be punished. Off the ball, the CPU may be lacks more bold team identity, but the physical battle for the ball is a joy and again unpaired in any footy game.

Bear in mind I have been playing this game almost daily for the past 5 years, so I know quite well the game "mechanics", but it still surprises me on regular basis. I am playing it on normal speed, legendary, default sliders, no cl.ini, and just my gameplay mod (I am using the debugline part since a month or so, I feel it makes the CPU less predictable).
The base of this game is fantastic. If there was a way to mod the gameplay files, i will definitely increase the aggression and the intelligence of attacking AI and add more pass error based on pass stat(so that lower rated teams doesn't have 90% pass completion). Those 2 issues are the only issue for me in this game.

I think I found my sweet spot! Playing with 15 minutes halves, with @Anth James' Ball Physics mod with slight slider modifications, World Class, normal speed (with 0.95 speeder), this game (played with the same teams as above), yielded shot attempts which I found much more satisfying! 19 shots for Millos, and 7 for Alianza Petrolera! 50 total tackles in the match! It was a very exciting encounter, with some really satisfying goals and a late-game winner! :BSCARF: You guys are right, dribbling and ball retention are very good in FIFA 16, and the defenses are tight and spaces are realistic. Had a lot of fun and I think I'm going to stay with this setup for a while.

I think I found my sweet spot! Playing with 15 minutes halves, with @Anth James' Ball Physics mod with slight slider modifications, World Class, normal speed (with 0.95 speeder), this game (played with the same teams as above), yielded shot attempts which I found much more satisfying! 19 shots for Millos, and 7 for Alianza Petrolera! 50 total tackles in the match! It was a very exciting encounter, with some really satisfying goals and a late-game winner! :BSCARF: You guys are right, dribbling and ball retention are very good in FIFA 16, and the defenses are tight and spaces are realistic. Had a lot of fun and I think I'm going to stay with this setup for a while.
Sorry for the noob question: what do you mean when you say "with 0.95 speeder"?

I used the speed hack but did not notice a huge difference. probably should not do those testing session when it’s after midnight. 😂

@Anth James, mate, can you tell me please, what’s that camera used in your opening comment?! See my question here:
https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/post-3971782

need to find a wider and far away broadcast cam to slow down animations a bit. like the one seen in the first image. Damn, that’s so sexy!

I used the speed hack but did not notice a huge difference. probably should not do those testing session when it’s after midnight. 😂

@Anth James, mate, can you tell me please, what’s that camera used in your opening comment?! See my question here:
https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/post-3971782

need to find a wider and far away broadcast cam to slow down animations a bit. like the one seen in the first image. Damn, that’s so sexy!
Hey man. Which picture sorry? I don't follow which one you mean?

Well said Pap. After being in the 23 gameplay modding world for so long I've been spending some time with PES 2013 this week and also back to 16. I honestly forgot just how well 16 captures football - such a joy to play. Still looks so good too!

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2023.08.15 - 21.49.15.03.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2023.08.09 - 17.13.55.31.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2023.08.15 - 22.53.31.79.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom