FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

1692499961713.png

Another quick question: I've re-installed the entire game from Origin (because I wanted to play with an older version of the FiP patch), and looked at the default .exe.

It says Version 1.0.0.0. Does this mean that it is the 1.0 exe? I would've thought that installing it through origin would've given me the latest version (1.7)? Wanted to make sure what version I am using. Thanks bros.

View attachment 230364

Another quick question: I've re-installed the entire game from Origin (because I wanted to play with an older version of the FiP patch), and looked at the default .exe.

It says Version 1.0.0.0. Does this mean that it is the 1.0 exe? I would've thought that installing it through origin would've given me the latest version (1.7)? Wanted to make sure what version I am using. Thanks bros.
Go to the digital signature. I think v1.00 is August 28 or 29 , 2015 (not at pc so going from memory).

Hey guys! I've been looking for Spanish (Latin American) commentary files for FIFA 16, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

If anyone could point me towards where I can find them, that'd be cool! Thanks in advance. :)
Just found the Latin American Spanish commentary, I'll leave it here in case anyone needs it. :TU:
mega download

Uploaded by: "KENNYQUE" youtube channel.

Reactions: Rbn
Do y'all use Matt's FIFA 16 sliders with the 1.00 exe and other mods (ball physics, etc.)?
Most of the users who are on v1.00 use default everything (default sliders and gameplay). Some of them (like me) use the Ball Physics mod sometimes. That's it. v1.00 doesn't require any modification, as it plays really well by default. The least modification to it, the better (in my opinion).

Thanks! Do you still need the v1.00 exe if using Pap's GP mod files? As of now, I have installed FIP and AIO cameras. Have Pap's GP and ball physics downloaded, just not installed yet.

Last edited:
1692507838869.png

Guys, after reinstalling the game + FIP patch, I followed these steps:

1. Replaced 1.7 exe with 1.00 exe
2. Pasted the _Installer folder in the main FIFA 16 folder, overwriting when asked.
3. Regenerated with Creation Master.

And now when I opened the game, I am stuck in this screen. I press play and nothing happens.

Did I skip any steps?

Last edited:
Thanks! Do you still need the v1.00 exe if using Pap's GP mod files? As of now, I have installed FIP and AIO cameras. Have Pap's GP and ball physics downloaded, just not installed yet.
Pap's GP mod contains gameplay file from the Demo (identical to v1.00), attribdb file from FIFA 19 and debuglines folder. So, the attribdb file and debuglines folder are the difference. It works, but not needed unless you're on v1.07 (in my opinion). Pap said debuglines tweaks make some changes in the game (for the better or for the worse, I don't know). You can try it.
View attachment 230372

Guys, after reinstalling the game + FIP patch, I followed these steps:

1. Replaced 1.7 exe with 1.00 exe
2. Pasted the _Installer folder in the main FIFA 16 folder, overwriting when asked.
3. Regenerated with Creation Master.

And now when I opened the game, I am stuck in this screen. I press play and nothing happens.

Did I skip any steps?
You have to downgrade the files before you add the patch. Maybe that's why it's stuck.

Turns out I had the Classic Patch already installed. Been playing the default game on the PS5 last few days and loving it. Finally found a formation where the DM stays. Started a new career mode, just hoping to avoid that situation 4 games in where your players turn to crap for no reason.

Anyone else tried Rinaldo app RFS (https://sites.google.com/view/thefootballmaster/home-page)?

The app design is a bit rough (certainly will become more ergonomic with time) but the whole universe it opens is crazy. There is so many leagues simulated realistically in parallel. You can check every game summary, tables summary.
You can be part (or watch CPUs) of any game. Let's say you are the coach of Rodez FC in French ligue2 and you see the CL final is a team you don't hate against PSG. You can play with the other team to try as hard as you can to prevent PSG from getting the trophy in their cabinet (or just watch it if it is your thing). It has all the qualification rounds for every competition that is playable (road to world cup etc...).
Players stats are dynamical and depends on their performances (not only), so you are never sure how good the team you will play against will be.
Transfers are much more realistic and every team sign players (could be a bit improved in terms of the frequency). For your team, you have to set the position and type of player you target, then realistic options are offered to you based on the criteria you set. Players OVR are not visible so you better know the player (season statistics) and the market value is more or less the only indicator you have otherwise.
There is a possibility to generate new kit for every new season (a bit limited at the moment).
Etc...

Somehow, I feel much more engaged in my career since I am using the tool, even though it is still very much in development process.

I read a lot of things about these project but I never had the time and motivation to get into it. Question: are there any player stats at all or nothing? For me it would important to have stats as in FM for example. I don't need an overall value but some indicators would be great.

I read a lot of things about these project but I never had the time and motivation to get into it. Question: are there any player stats at all or nothing? For me it would important to have stats as in FM for example. I don't need an overall value but some indicators would be great.

You see your own players stats ingame. You can also use the editor to have a look at the stats. But that's about it.
You can only rely on your flair to sign players.

You see your own players stats ingame. You can also use the editor to have a look at the stats. But that's about it.
You can only rely on your flair to sign players.
Okay, that's realistic but I don't know if that's the way I want to play a game. I hope in future we'll have an option to select if we want to see the stats or not after scout a player.

I've been exploring other near values and found out the height modifier as well. It can be utilized for adding 256 to the actual height. Say, if we set camera height to 100 and the modifier to 1, then it adds 256 to the actual height. It is so confusing.. 😂

So far, I could only gain height, yes. But I will try to fix this if I can.
Keep us updated about this please :)

I'm having trouble with the v1.00 stuff I downloaded from a few pages back. Here's what I did:
  • Fresh install of FIFA 16
  • Started game to make sure it was fresh
  • Copied files from download (exe, _Install, and a few other things that were part of the fix)
I was able to get through the start menu, select language, etc. but the game froze on the screen that normally shows the popup that online servers are no longer active. Do I need to regenerate w/ CM even though I don't have a patch installed yet?

I'm going to try starting from scratch again, but figured I'd ask in case someone else has experienced this specific freezing. Thanks!

I'm having trouble with the v1.00 stuff I downloaded from a few pages back. Here's what I did:
  • Fresh install of FIFA 16
  • Started game to make sure it was fresh
  • Copied files from download (exe, _Install, and a few other things that were part of the fix)
I was able to get through the start menu, select language, etc. but the game froze on the screen that normally shows the popup that online servers are no longer active. Do I need to regenerate w/ CM even though I don't have a patch installed yet?

I'm going to try starting from scratch again, but figured I'd ask in case someone else has experienced this specific freezing. Thanks!
You need to regenerate after placing the 1.00 files.

Guys, is getting an old Moddingway version the only way to get an original season patch for the game? If so, what would be the last Moddingway version for the 15/16 season?

I can get a little further, but now I'm stuck on the main menu screen with the stadium background and sound, but no menu. I must be missing something, but can't figure out what exactly.
This happened to me aswell with the Road to World Cup 2018 patch, but in that occasion I downgraded after installing the patch, now I tried the World Cup 2022 patch and I downgraded before installing and it worked, but I don't know if it's related to the order or to the patches itself.

Back
Top Bottom