FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Use the v1.00 full folder, not just those files. That was a bit of an experiment from memory.
What do you mean by the full folder? The download I got from a few pages back contains the the following in three separate folders:
  • EXE and a few DLLs
  • Fix containing _Installer folder
  • Folder containing more DLLs, bh, and big files
I've been copying (and overwriting) all the contents from each folder into the FIFA 16 root folder. Is there some I'm missing when you say move the full folder? After I copy all the contents, I regenerate w/ CM16.

Thanks for helping me out y'all. I do appreciate it.

What do you mean by the full folder? The download I got from a few pages back contains the the following in three separate folders:
  • EXE and a few DLLs
I've been copying (and overwriting) all the contents from each folder into the FIFA 16 root folder. Is there some I'm missing when you say move the full folder? After I copy all the contents, I regenerate w/ CM16.

I did regenerate after each copy step. Not one time after 3 steps!

• EXE and a few DLLs

You're doing it right, at least this is also what I've done and it's working for me. Have you tried downgrading before installing the patch you're using?

I did regenerate after each copy step. Not one time after 3 steps!
I'll try this. It couldn't make it any worse :D
You're doing it right, at least this is also what I've done and it's working for me. Have you tried downgrading before installing the patch you're using?
I haven't even installed a patch yet, just trying to get the gameplay at a good level first.

I've tried installing Moddingway into an already downgraded game and the same problem (stuck on empty menu) happened :/ Now i also want help lol. But it's very weird that you're getting it without any patches, it worked fine for me without patches and with Fifa Infinity.

EDIT: Found this old post by Byronic, oh shoot apparently 1.00 don't work with Moddingway. It looks like very hit and miss with what it works with. It worked for me with Fifa Infinity and with Road to 2022 World Cup Patch.

@Silverdome94 Which Game exe do you play with MW mod? I tried it yesterday with the game exe v.1.00 and the game starts as usual. But when it load to the main menu the menu doesn’t pop up in the front of the stadium in background. When I load the mod with game exe 1.7 everything s working fine. Some other Patches are working fine with the 1.00 game exe, though.
Did someone other knows why?

Btw I wish all of you Guys a nice new year eve!

Last edited:
  • EXE and a few DLLs

Do you have this Files also installed for the full downgrade which you can see on the Screenshot above?

If not, here is the whole Downgrade Folder again where @Anth James mentioned to you some Posts above.

https://mega.nz/file/MBwwwCAI#EWU6BS3VYPiQMK26xFMyJkRo9dcknZzx8-6SqtdAsGs

There is a rar Folder inside named drive download. It contains the files from the Screenshot. Anyway my personal experience sometimes is the same like you report here. After installing the downgrade I have sometimes missing menu after the game reaches the main menu. I could fix this by installing a Patch on the default game Folder like FIP 16 or Classic Patch 16 or even the old Moddingway Patch. Idk why this sometimes happen after installing exe. v1.00 to many People? While others doesn´t face that Problem. So I would recommend you choose your desired Patch and install them now. The Patch Files install maybe some missing menu related Files. After I installed FIP 16 Patch I can navigate through the menus without Problems and you can continue with your gameplay selection.
I agree with @lucaskyzer ´s advice: What do you have to loose when you try it this way? Because he had obviously the same Problem like you before. And for me it´s also not unknown, though.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.08.10-16.52.png
    unknown_2023.08.10-16.52.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 20
Do you have this Files also installed for the full downgrade which you can see on the Screenshot above?

If not, here is the whole Downgrade Folder again where @Anth James mentioned to you some Posts above.

https://mega.nz/file/MBwwwCAI#EWU6BS3VYPiQMK26xFMyJkRo9dcknZzx8-6SqtdAsGs

There is a rar Folder inside named drive download. It contains the files from the Screenshot. Anyway my personal experience sometimes is the same like you report here. After installing the downgrade I have sometimes missing menu after the game reaches the main menu. I could fix this by installing a Patch on the default game Folder like FIP 16 or Classic Patch 16 or even the old Moddingway Patch. Idk why this sometimes happen after installing exe. v1.00 to many People? While others doesn´t face that Problem. So I would recommend you choose your desired Patch and install them now. The Patch Files install maybe some missing menu related Files. After I installed FIP 16 Patch I can navigate through the menus without Problems and you can continue with your gameplay selection.
I agree with @lucaskyzer ´s advice: What do you have to loose when you try it this way? Because he had obviously the same Problem like you before. And for me it´s also not unknown, though.
Thanks for the response. I do have those files shown in the screenshot and copied the contents over. Like you said, I'll try installing FIP and see what happens. Thanks again.

Thanks for the response. I do have those files shown in the screenshot and copied the contents over. Like you said, I'll try installing FIP and see what happens. Thanks again.
Excellent! Before installing a Patch backup the whole FIFA 16 Folder, just in case you wanna install to another time a different Patch. So you don´t need to download the whole FIFA 16 Game Folder again.

I'm having exactly the same issue, the game freezes with .exe 1.00 in the stadium screen, even after pasting everything and regenerating. I'm going to install FIP and see if this fixes it!

I'm having exactly the same issue, the game freezes with .exe 1.00 in the stadium screen, even after pasting everything and regenerating. I'm going to install FIP and see if this fixes it!
Try keeping the original installer folder and not the one in the download. See if that helps.

Games work great after installing FIP. Thanks to @Byronic for pointing out this as a requirement sometimes. Game plays well, but I wish I could slow the pace down some. I tried changing the game speed to slow, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Game is still very fun though!
Glad to hear it's working for you! I am downloading FIP patch right now, as I was having your same issue. I will also try @Anth James' suggestion as a backup option. :TU:

In order to slow the game down, why don't you use cheat engine with speedhack? Works great for game speed adjustments.

1692592497562.png

Games work great after installing FIP. Thanks to @Byronic for pointing out this as a requirement sometimes. Game plays well, but I wish I could slow the pace down some. I tried changing the game speed to slow, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Game is still very fun though!
Good news. 💪

looks like you are a purist like myself! 😂
Im running the Anth speed hack, plus FIP6.2, plus some faces and a wider default at .75! That’s it!

And yes, still on vanilla it sure is some fun! 👌

1692610354097.png

Finally got it to work as well! Thanks a lot to @Byronic for his detailed instructions!

Now finally able to play the Bogotá Clásico against our crosstown rivals, with 1.0 exe, FIP version 5.2, @Anth James' ball physics, and some personal slider minor adjustments. Glad to be able to run it again! :BSCARF:

Last edited:

First goal for Millos! :BSCARF:

1692612978719.png
And final result. Very satisfied with the shot totals in 15 minute halves!

Very entertaining match and I thought, realistic. I only wish there was a way to play with 13 minute halves though, like in FIFA 14.
But overall, a very enjoyable experience! :TU:

Last edited:

First goal for Millos! :BSCARF:

And final result. Very satisfied with the shot totals in 15 minute halves!

Very entertaining match and I thought, realistic. I only wish there was a way to play with 13 minute halves though, like in FIFA 14.
But overall, a very enjoyable experience! :TU:
If you're interested I organised a heap of scoreboards to work for v1.00. Details here -

https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/post-3903930

Anyone else tried Rinaldo app RFS (https://sites.google.com/view/thefootballmaster/home-page)?

The app design is a bit rough (certainly will become more ergonomic with time) but the whole universe it opens is crazy. There is so many leagues simulated realistically in parallel. You can check every game summary, tables summary.
You can be part (or watch CPUs) of any game. Let's say you are the coach of Rodez FC in French ligue2 and you see the CL final is a team you don't hate against PSG. You can play with the other team to try as hard as you can to prevent PSG from getting the trophy in their cabinet (or just watch it if it is your thing). It has all the qualification rounds for every competition that is playable (road to world cup etc...).
Players stats are dynamical and depends on their performances (not only), so you are never sure how good the team you will play against will be.
Transfers are much more realistic and every team sign players (could be a bit improved in terms of the frequency). For your team, you have to set the position and type of player you target, then realistic options are offered to you based on the criteria you set. Players OVR are not visible so you better know the player (season statistics) and the market value is more or less the only indicator you have otherwise.
There is a possibility to generate new kit for every new season (a bit limited at the moment).
Etc...

Somehow, I feel much more engaged in my career since I am using the tool, even though it is still very much in development process.
Hi, I'm following this project carefully, I'm very interested in it but I'm waiting for it to be more complete before setting it up..... and can we use this mod with fip, the camera mod, anths ball, mod gamelay..etc..? do i have to reinstall a clean fifa? and I'm also interested in changing the camera via cheat engine because on some stadiums you can see the roof or the camera doesn't work like in Manchester United (broacast camera 3) - I can't wait to see that .. and I don't take this opportunity to ask the question I have the fip mod but I don't have the champions league anthem when players enter, does anyone have a solution? thanks in advance

Out of curiosity, those using my ball physics mod, are you using option A or B? I just switched back over to B and I'm enjoying it so much more! The ball feels more free which brings about a lot more creative opportunities, as well as some really nice organic moments. I've also noticed that you have to be a little more accurate when defending which I really like. Definitely sticking with this one.

Out of curiosity, those using my ball physics mod, are you using option A or B? I just switched back over to B and I'm enjoying it so much more! The ball feels more free which brings about a lot more creative opportunities, as well as some really nice organic moments. Definitely sticking with this one.
I’m using option A but gonna try Option B then 😁

Out of curiosity, those using my ball physics mod, are you using option A or B? I just switched back over to B and I'm enjoying it so much more! The ball feels more free which brings about a lot more creative opportunities, as well as some really nice organic moments. I've also noticed that you have to be a little more accurate when defending which I really like. Definitely sticking with this one.
I'm using A (latest updated version) but now I'm going to test B as well

Never tried A! 😂
the readme told me what I wanted to know and I wanted the whole package! 😊

I was also always using "option A", but will try "option B" for sure! I totally forgot that it was available since my cheat engine was all set up for the first option. Great to remember that we also have this gameplay available.
Since I'd love to get the camera zoom, height, and angle to achieve my preferred setup, I started experimenting in Cheat Engine. I have successfully found the zoom and height values. The remaining thing is the most important one: ANGLE!
This would be really awesome, especially if angle can be changed. One of the major aspects where I think FIFA can be improved is to adjust the angle of the cameras! Broadcast camera is cool but sometimes I feel like it is too angled and makes passing (and especially shooting) a bit difficult. If a way can be found to adjust angle in all cameras, that way an intermediate between TV camera and Broadcast angle can be found, that would be really ace. Really following this as well @DevPlays! :TU:

Last edited:
Do you guys use legacy or tactical defending? I can't for the life of me defend well on tactical, but it looks cooler and has the feature to pull the opponent that I love, which legacy doesn't.

I was also always using "option A", but will try "option B" for sure! I totally forgot that it was available since my cheat engine was all set up for the first option. Great to remember that we also have this gameplay available.

This would be really awesome, especially if angle can be changed. One of the major aspects where I think FIFA can be improved is to adjust the angle of the cameras! Broadcast camera is cool but sometimes I feel like it is too angled and makes passing (and especially shooting) a bit difficult. If a way can be found to adjust angle in all cameras, that way an intermediate between TV camera and Broadcast angle can be found, that would be really ace. Really following this as well @DevPlays! :TU:
I’m in on that less angled broadcast cam! Spot on detail!
something in between default and broadcast maybe…

Back
Top Bottom