FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

With mods…

As it’s way too much to describe and to talk about… just one thing.

Real life experience resembled:
when you play the AI on prof or higher, they arent only offered some mindful midfield play (adapting to your inputs), they conquer the pitch in stages (if you make them)! It’s just lovely! 😍
combine that with yourself covering possible recipients in a football thinking way and you have an animation of a real match that is cherry’ed on top with 2 hand full of chances on goal (that do feel so precious) during a 2x8 min match! Gimme more! 😂🥰

Last edited:
Since I'd love to get the camera zoom, height, and angle to achieve my preferred setup, I started experimenting in Cheat Engine. I have successfully found the zoom and height values. The remaining thing is the most important one: ANGLE!

I'm now trying to trace the near values of zoom and height to find other values like angle, tracking, and so on. When I try to modify one suspect value from 7 to 70, the game crashes when I exit the pause menu. So, it's somewhat related to the on-the-pitch aspect. I hope I can track them and modify them successfully. :)
1692168618363.png

Since I'd love to get the camera zoom, height, and angle to achieve my preferred setup, I started experimenting in Cheat Engine. I have successfully found the zoom and height values. The remaining thing is the most important one: ANGLE!

I'm now trying to trace the near values of zoom and height to find other values like angle, tracking, and so on. When I try to modify one suspect value from 7 to 70, the game crashes when I exit the pause menu. So, it's somewhat related to the on-the-pitch aspect. I hope I can track them and modify them successfully. :)
Can you lower height or only gain? I was only able to add height when I did it. Lowering would be great!

That would be amazing. There are some great camera mods out there but I never found my personal sweet spot.

I've been exploring other near values and found out the height modifier as well. It can be utilized for adding 256 to the actual height. Say, if we set camera height to 100 and the modifier to 1, then it adds 256 to the actual height. It is so confusing.. 😂
Capture.PNG
Can you lower height or only gain? I was only able to add height when I did it. Lowering would be great!
So far, I could only gain height, yes. But I will try to fix this if I can.

Fantastic! But how could it work? It's a simply global editing of the game or it can modify the bcdata files?

Hello, I would like your help. It is a bit confusing to follow all recommendation here how to get the best out of FIFA 16. I would really appriciate to have some all-in-one thread or post with all these information

As I found out it is the best to have FIP and 1.0 version of the game. So what I did is following
  1. Downloaded game from Origin/EA app
  2. Copy FIP 6.0 to the game folder
  3. Copy FIP 6.1 to the game folder
  4. Copy FIP 6.2 to the game folder
  5. Renegerade trough CM 16
    1. Instal UEFA A version
    2. Tried to run game and it works
  6. Download and copy 1.00 exe and fix
  7. Download and copy gameplay from @papinho81
  8. Download and copy scoreboards for 1.0 from @Anth James
  9. Renegerade trough CM 16
  10. Now game crashes everytime I select a language at start of the game.

Did I made something wrong? Or is there any better guide? Should I install something more? Should I renegerade after each step?

Thanks

Please do this, I've been waiting for Evoweb to start doing community games nights.
You and me both. The FIFA league nights were very genuinely some of the best laughs I've ever had.

Alright, what do I need to install and where.
All you need is any shitty old PC/laptop, a half-decent internet speed (preferably using an ethernet cable), and a free app called Parsec - https://parsec.app/downloads

Oh, and a controller (easiest choice is a wired Xbox 360 controller or an Xbox One controller, but as long as your computer supports it, any should be fine).

Parsec creates a virtual gamepad, which connects to the host's PC, and what you see on your screen is a stream of the host's screen.

I've got the game installed and ready to go - using the latest FIFA Classic Patch, which is just beautiful.

If there's genuinely enough interest, we'll figure something out. I'll set up a live cup draw and everything, fully nerd out. :D

If there's not, then we can always play a few random friendlies.

You and me both. The FIFA league nights were very genuinely some of the best laughs I've ever had.

All you need is any shitty old PC/laptop, a half-decent internet speed (preferably using an ethernet cable), and a free app called Parsec - https://parsec.app/downloads

Oh, and a controller (easiest choice is a wired Xbox 360 controller or an Xbox One controller, but as long as your computer supports it, any should be fine).

Parsec creates a virtual gamepad, which connects to the host's PC, and what you see on your screen is a stream of the host's screen.

I've got the game installed and ready to go - using the latest FIFA Classic Patch, which is just beautiful.

If there's genuinely enough interest, we'll figure something out. I'll set up a live cup draw and everything, fully nerd out. :D

If there's not, then we can always play a few random friendlies.

I meant the patches. What ones and mods are people using?

I meant the patches. What ones and mods are people using?
Take a look at the editing section, that's where all mod chat is. In a nutshell, the v1.0 EXE has the best gameplay but it doesn't work with a lot of mods, including the FIFA Classic Patch (https://fifaclassicpatch.altervista.org/classic-patch-16/). Also, you have to install FIFA 16 and the latest update, then replace your entire install folder with the v1.0 folder for it to work.

For me, the latest update's gameplay (with sliders) plus FIFA Classic Patch is as good as football gaming gets - reverting to v1.0 will give you a slightly less hectic AI that passes backwards more often, but it's a breath of fresh air either way.

Oh, I also use the FIFAdbattrib file (I can't remember exactly what it's called off the top of my head) that @papinho81 provided a while ago - again, see the editing subforum. That helps introduce a bit more AI error.

Back
Top Bottom