FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Man, I'm having so much fun again with this game. I started a random Real Madrid career some weeks ago and it really clicked great so far. When you are in the mood for the grind and the patience 16 requires, in a lot of aspects it really feels like one the closest games to the real thing the industry ever produced.

Man, I'm having so much fun again with this game. I started a random Real Madrid career some weeks ago and it really clicked great so far. When you are in the mood for the grind and the patience 16 requires, in a lot of aspects it really feels like one the closest games to the real thing the industry ever produced.
Have a look at RFS at soccer gaming in the FIFA16 thread, you will be mad.

Have a look at RFS at soccer gaming in the FIFA16 thread, you will be mad.
Ok, I gave it a brief try.

That's indeed just CRAZY what this guy achieved. It also opens so many possibilities even on the front of editing and updating the game, or just playing with historical rosters or whatever. And it's just at the begininning. Incredible.

A bit of an OT, but I wish so much somebody came up with something similar for other Fifas like 14 or even older Pes.

There was a tool which fixes corrupt faces in FIFA 16. Can't remember where I found it last time. Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix corrupt faces? I've installed FIP 6.2 and when I choose Milan there are some wired black lines all over the pitch.

There was a tool which fixes corrupt faces in FIFA 16. Can't remember where I found it last time. Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix corrupt faces? I've installed FIP 6.2 and when I choose Milan there are some wired black lines all over the pitch.
Just use the new Creation Master 16 Version from Scouser09. There is under Tools section a tab for it. Look at „fix face error“ or similar. That’s it. Fixes every face error in game for me. Just save after you push the button. The new CM 16 update you can find on fifainfinity download center website. Easy to install. But you need old CM16 pre installed.

Just use the new Creation Master 16 Version from Scouser09. There is under Tools section a tab for it. Look at „fix face error“ or similar. That’s it. Fixes every face error in game for me. Just save after you push the button. The new CM 16 update you can find on fifainfinity download center website. Easy to install. But you need old CM16 pre installed.
Thank you!!

Hi guys, I'm back playing FIFA 16 (after some months). I recently installed FIP v6.2 over v1.0 (clean install). When I played an exhibition between West Brom and Salford City, I found out that, some players age are very odd. Some of them are 12, 15, 16, etc but they're clearly older than these numbers (very clear in minifaces). Why was that? Is this a bug or intentional? I didn't notice this on higher leagues (played couple of matches before, as far as I know). If someone could help me or describe the problem, it would be awesome. Thanks.

Hi guys, I'm back playing FIFA 16 (after some months). I recently installed FIP v6.2 over v1.0 (clean install). When I played an exhibition between West Brom and Salford City, I found out that, some players age are very odd. Some of them are 12, 15, 16, etc but they're clearly older than these numbers (very clear in minifaces). Why was that? Is this a bug or intentional? I didn't notice this on higher leagues (played couple of matches before, as far as I know). If someone could help me or describe the problem, it would be awesome. Thanks.
I think because the kick-off option always takes the 2015 age. For the example, In career mode or tournament mode it would probably be normal.

Last edited:
An update if anyone is having trouble changing the menus language of the RU/PL version of the game like me, apparently in the last version of the game the language files don't matter, what matters is the exe of the game, so to change the language to english all I had to do was use a hex editor to edit fifa16.exe, changing pl_PL to en_US and pol,pl to eng,us, and en_US to pl_PL and boom, english became selectable instead of polish and everything worked.

Hey guys,
I am thinking to switch to FIFA 16 from PES 2021 mainly because of the gameplay. I am not able to hit the right spot in terms of gameplay in PES, sometimes it's bloody good and sometimes it's just a script fest which I am trying to fight. I heard from many people on this forum about FIFA 16 so wanted know your thoughts on this deal, is it worth it ?

1691063543879.png

Hey guys,
I am thinking to switch to FIFA 16 from PES 2021 mainly because of the gameplay. I am not able to hit the right spot in terms of gameplay in PES, sometimes it's bloody good and sometimes it's just a script fest which I am trying to fight. I heard from many people on this forum about FIFA 16 so wanted know your thoughts on this deal, is it worth it ?

View attachment 227953
It's one of the best football games ever made, If you have a PS4/PS5 it'll be cheaper to buy it on there but if you're looking for the PC version specifically to mod, then this is the only way. There are not many keys left for it now hence the high value in the price for a copy.

It's one of the best football games ever made, If you have a PS4/PS5 it'll be cheaper to buy it on there but if you're looking for the PC version specifically to mod, then this is the only way. There are not many keys left for it now hence the high value in the price for a copy.
I only have a PC so this option seems the only one since this is the cheapest. Rest are around $50.

I only have a PC so this option seems the only one since this is the cheapest. Rest are around $50.
brother you won't regret...i played all the football games, i played pes 21 with all the gameplay mods, the script is unfortunately horrible after a while...but on fifa 16 playing against the computer is incredible you will enjoy it.. take it on pc with the fip mod and the stadium server and the gameplay mods on the evoweb forum.

Agree. Still a game on its own gameplay wise and with so many mods, easy to install without a tool. Especially when you come from PES 2021 you have soon the feeling it’s much more free while you playing vs Ai.
The Price for the game is usual. Like you self said, other websites sell it for more. I saw the game once for over 50€, though. I would grab it and like the Guys above said you won’t regret it.

Agree. Still a game on its own gameplay wise and with so many mods, easy to install without a tool. Especially when you come from PES 2021 you have soon the feeling it’s much more free while you playing vs Ai.
The Price for the game is usual. Like you self said, other websites sell it for more. I saw the game once for over 50€, though. I would grab it and like the Guys above said you won’t regret it.
Yup, I saw some days earlier, it was around 60 EUR, so paying for this was like stealing tbh :D Downloading as we speak.

Ive been on and off footy games lately. I actually enjoy a lot of them. But everytime i play this one I feel its the best for me. if i lost my ea account i would get it again in a heartbeat. Def get the 1.00 exe, FIP 23 and the reshade of anth james.
Yup, I saw some days earlier, it was around 60 EUR, so paying for this was like stealing tbh :D Downloading as we speak.

@Dragovic Welcome to the fun ride, mate! I'll be here ready to help you (so do other great lads!).

Things to remember:
1. Disable in-game V-Sync (from the FIFAConfig/setup application) and use Adaptive V-Sync (Nvidia) or Enhanced V-Sync (AMD) within the graphics card control panel (if your monitor doesn't have Adaptive-Sync technology like G-Sync or Freesync).
2. Disable Fullscreen Optimization by right-clicking the game executable within the game folder, selecting the Properties tab, then going to the Compatibility section and clicking the tick box for a smooth & stable experience.
3. If you use an older EXE build or play with mods (which I and others suggest doing so for a better gameplay experience), you must run EA App in Offline mode to prevent auto-updates or auto-verification.

Last edited:
Friends I take this opportunity to ask if someone can share the old traffort stadium.. the original one does not work with the Package 3 broadcast of anth's james.. thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom