FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Where are you playing?

I am using XBOX One controller on PC, and everything is working fine.

Did you tried in other games?

Is it connected wireless or with a cable?

Where are you playing?

I am using XBOX One controller on PC, and everything is working fine.

Did you tried in other games?

Is it connected wireless or with a cable?
On pc ofcourse, Right now with cable! The controller works fine on any other games, never had an issue with it. But with fifa 16 it just wont work!

That is strange, and nothing comes to my mind.

What about controller settings in game, did you checked that? I know sound stupid but i cant remember anything right now.

That is strange, and nothing comes to my mind.

What about controller settings in game, did you checked that? I know sound stupid but i cant remember anything right now.
When i go there ingame it says i am using keyboard and mouse! it makes no sense!

Also, how can i downgrade to 1.0 version? Thank you for the help!

When i go there ingame it says i am using keyboard and mouse! it makes no sense!

Also, how can i downgrade to 1.0 version? Thank you for the help!
Hi, I use by myself always rewasd Software. Works with my XBox Controller, with my DS 4 Controller and my classic PC Controller. You have there a free 7 days Trial, so don´t worry if you don´t like it. But for me it´s the best software for Controller emulating. After download, set inside the settings "Switch to 360 controller" like you see on my screenshot below. The Tool automatically recognize your xbox controller via cable or blutooth. give it a try. You will be enjoying it. ;-)

https://www.rewasd.com/

Attachments

• Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Hi, I use by myself always rewasd Software. Works with my XBox Controller, with my DS 4 Controller and my classic PC Controller. You have there a free 7 days Trial, so don´t worry if you don´t like it. But for me it´s the best software for Controller emulating. After download, set inside the settings "Switch to 360 controller" like you see on my screenshot below. The Tool automatically recognize your xbox controller via cable or blutooth. give it a try. You will be enjoying it. ;-)

https://www.rewasd.com/
Thanks for the help! but somehow that still doesnt work, infact nothing works and im very confused why only in fifa 16 the controller has problems.

Also your mega link gives me the "__Installer" folder but nothing else? is this supposed to be the onlything needed to revert to 1.0? thanks

Thanks for the help! but somehow that still doesnt work, infact nothing works and im very confused why only in fifa 16 the controller has problems.

Also your mega link gives me the "__Installer" folder but nothing else? is this supposed to be the onlything needed to revert to 1.0? thanks
Excellent news! Here is the correct link for the necessary 1.0.exe Files. Sorry for the wrong link previously.

https://mega.nz/file/wVxSCYrJ#-aisaacmJoCKxVSawIoYSvrVbomrRxC__k-gOGwOQu8

Thank you very much! im installing FIP, but the transfers are for october, where can i find the latest transfers? thank you!
The Patch will be updated. I just read yesterday that Scouser from FIFAInfinity Team had posted that the Progress of FIP 16 6.1 are going well. He never make promises, so it can be in 1 week or even more. Sometimes a Member updated the Transfers by themselfes. But I am like you on the October 22 state with the Squads. Maybe @nikolapfc89 or @JochemLFC have the latest Transfers. You can ask them. Otherwise we need a little patient untill FIP 16 gets updated. ;))

Screenshot is from Soccergamingforum.com

Screenshot (86).png

Reactions: Rbn
Stadiums who have radiosity file will always crash if you dont do the procedure.

I can upload radiosity files if you need them. So anytime you need to regenerate game, copy radiosity files into FIFA/data/sceneassets/radiosity, then regenerate and then remove files from radiosity folder. No program needed, just delete them manually.

Of course this is needed only if you add edited stadiums for those who have radiosity file ID.

Here is the list of stadiums that have radiosity

10 Estadio Mestalla
112 Fratton Park
113 St. Mary's Stadium
115 Villa Park
13 Anfield
155 Wembley Stadium
156 Emirates Stadium
2 Santiago Bernabéu
29 Stade Vélodrome
325 Boleyn Ground [Upton Park]
326 Stadium of Light
327 The Hawthorns
329 Carrow Road
330 Selhurst Park
332 The KC Stadium
333 Liberty Stadium
335 King Power Stadium
336 Turf Moor
337 Loftus Road
341 CenturyLink Field
343 BORUSSIA-PARK
344 El Monumental
345 King Abdullah Sports City
347 Vicarage Road
348 Vitality Stadium

Stadiums who have radiosity file will always crash if you dont do the procedure.

I can upload radiosity files if you need them. So anytime you need to regenerate game, copy radiosity files into FIFA/data/sceneassets/radiosity, then regenerate and then remove files from radiosity folder. No program needed, just delete them manually.

Of course this is needed only if you add edited stadiums for those who have radiosity file ID.

Here is the list of stadiums that have radiosity

10 Estadio Mestalla
112 Fratton Park
113 St. Mary's Stadium
115 Villa Park
13 Anfield
155 Wembley Stadium
156 Emirates Stadium
2 Santiago Bernabéu
29 Stade Vélodrome
325 Boleyn Ground [Upton Park]
326 Stadium of Light
327 The Hawthorns
329 Carrow Road
330 Selhurst Park
332 The KC Stadium
333 Liberty Stadium
335 King Power Stadium
336 Turf Moor
337 Loftus Road
341 CenturyLink Field
343 BORUSSIA-PARK
344 El Monumental
345 King Abdullah Sports City
347 Vicarage Road
348 Vitality Stadium
Thanks!! I want.
And where did you find the updated Santiago Bernabeu, Mestalla and Emirates stadiums?
Do you also have Camp Nou and Stamford Bridge?
I added several stadiums with CGSF 16 and I didn't find those I mentioned updated.

Here are all the radiosity files

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n4kfd4zttz65eqb/radiosity.rar/file

And about those stadiums, I am using the default ones from FIFA 16.

You will need some time to collect stadiums. Most packs contain many versions and for the best ones you need to find updated ones. So go to soccer gaming forums and start looking for them. The best but not fast way is to scroll through the threads page by page. But you will find many.

Here are all the radiosity files

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n4kfd4zttz65eqb/radiosity.rar/file

And about those stadiums, I am using the default ones from FIFA 16.

You will need some time to collect stadiums. Most packs contain many versions and for the best ones you need to find updated ones. So go to soccer gaming forums and start looking for them. The best but not fast way is to scroll through the threads page by page. But you will find many.
Thank you so!!
I've already found most of the stadiums, I've been looking at your comments and I've taken the links you posted in this topic over there...I've taken several stadiums and scores, in addition to FIP 6.0
TOP!!
Thanks again

Finally, discovered the Intro video part of FIFA 16 ! I Would really like to share my FIFA 16 intro collection with you guys. If you need any help or has any requests, please tell me :)

Example:

Install tutorial:
STEP 1: Add/past this file to https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4m9kk4nfxmjodz/pausemenuflow.nav/file to FIFA 16 > DATA > UI > NAV

STEP 2: past the bootflowoutro.vp8 from one of the folders that I shared in FIFA 16 > DATA > Movies

England

J84plmt.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sghngqrke56nrt/ENG+-+FIFA+16+intro's.rar/file
UEFA

jAcQB4g.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ac5u02c0j2jzuub/UEFA+-+FIFA+16+intro's.rar/file

Is there any tool to manually add or modify existing soundtrack/music in FIFA 16? I'm looking to setup my own personal/curated list of soundtrack like I did with PES 2021 (via Soundtrack-server of Mr. Predator002). If you guys know about it, let me know. Thanks.

Was the issue similar to this image down below?
I'm asking this because I cannot open the game all of a sudden now due to this issue. I'm on v1.0. Last time I played it (a week ago), it did work perfectly. Today, I decided to play it again, opened EA App, the app gets an update and now this. I'm frustrated. :(
When you first rename your FIFA 16 exe v.1.00 and Patch Folder as well. After that let EA App repair your game, than start the game with now the v.1.7 exe which are replaced by the repair process. After successfull launching your game, rename the v.1.00 exe and delete the v.1.7 exe. Patch Folder the same. Game should now launch again, hopefully without checking if the game Folder is "corrupted". Just the way I would try it. Maybe you did already all of that. Only trying to help, though.
That way it always works with Origin app.

When you first rename your FIFA 16 exe v.1.00 and Patch Folder as well. After that let EA App repair your game, than start the game with now the v.1.7 exe which are replaced by the repair process. After successfull launching your game, rename the v.1.00 exe and delete the v.1.7 exe. Patch Folder the same. Game should now launch again, hopefully without checking if the game Folder is "corrupted". Just the way I would try it. Maybe you did already all of that. Only trying to help, though.
That way it always works with Origin app.
Well, it seems like the game is missing so many .big and .bh files from the game folder. I have no idea how it all went missing. Last time I played, I didn't even touch the game files. Does re-generating bh files with i86 controller app sometimes cause this issue (like a bug or something)? This app was perfectly working before though. Kinda surprised of this situation. I'm now extracting all the .big and .bh files from my backup v1.0 archive. Hope all is fine. :)

Was the issue similar to this image down below?
I'm asking this because I cannot open the game all of a sudden now due to this issue. I'm on v1.0. Last time I played it (a week ago), it did work perfectly. Today, I decided to play it again, opened EA App, the app gets an update and now this. I'm frustrated. :(

No I had absolutely zero message. A window popping up then closing immediately. In your situation, I would copy my game folder with mods to back it up inside the same location and give it a name like FIFA16_bu then repair the game, launch it, then rename your back up to FIFA16 and try to launch it.

Well, it seems like the game is missing so many .big and .bh files from the game folder. I have no idea how it all went missing. Last time I played, I didn't even touch the game files. Does re-generating bh files with i86 controller app sometimes cause this issue (like a bug or something)? This app was perfectly working before though. Kinda surprised of this situation. I'm now extracting all the .big and .bh files from my backup v1.0 archive. Hope all is fine. :)
Oh ok, that´s a bigger issue of course when other big. files are missing. Idk what causes such an corruption of Files. EA App is pretty new for using Games, so maybe the App fiddles around in your Installation Folder. :))

No I had absolutely zero message. A window popping up then closing immediately. In your situation, I would copy my game folder with mods to back it up inside the same location and give it a name like FIFA16_bu then repair the game, launch it, then rename your back up to FIFA16 and try to launch it.
Oh ok, that´s a bigger issue of course when other big. files are missing. Idk what causes such an corruption of Files. EA App is pretty new for using Games, so maybe the App fiddles around in your Installation Folder. :))
Well, after I copied missing .big and .bh files from my backup archive v1.0 and re-generated .bh files for applying the mods using i68 controller app, I launched EA App again, now the game is working fine again. :)

Thanks for the suggestion Pap (I already knew this method as I always use it when things go wrong). And thanks Byronic for the response!

Well, after I copied missing .big and .bh files from my backup archive v1.0 and re-generated .bh files for applying the mods using i68 controller app, I launched EA App again, now the game is working fine again. :)

Thanks for the suggestion Pap (I already knew this method as I always use it when things go wrong). And thanks Byronic for the response!
Great you having your game back, Mate!

Great you having your game back, Mate!
Hello bro sorry I spam 3 times, do you know how to fix widescreen problem with fifa 16? I use scoreboard changer while the game running but when I click on ALT+TAB to switch between Fifa 16 and the scoreboard changer tool, I can't go back to widescreen resolution. The game just stays to windowed resolution and there a nothing to do. Any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom