FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Hi, how are things going with your new game? Did you installed all the mods you are want? Do you like the Gameplay and the Graphics etc.? The FIFA 11 Mod is very well. I like him a lot because he have so much good quality real Faces and accurate Squads from that Season. You also should download Scouser´s compdata edits he made extra for that Patch. I asume you are speaking about the mod from Soccergaming Forum, right?
Without that extra edited files from Scouser you can´t play the mod in Career Mode. But all other tournaments are working so far. If you need the downloadlink for the additions let me know. Or just search in the particular Forum thread about it.

Those files from scouser are all added to the last download link.

Hi friends I still use your services, I installed the stadium server with the CG FILES SERVER, and during the installation I got an error message concerning a pitch asset folder "which could not be installed because a file of the same name already existed .. I finished the installation everything works but I can't get the stadium lawns that I can choose in the CG FILES SERVER app (selection from 1 to 15) ...and I end up with the original lawns suddenly .. does anyone have a solution? thanks in advance friends

Hi, how are things going with your new game? Did you installed all the mods you are want? Do you like the Gameplay and the Graphics etc.? The FIFA 11 Mod is very well. I like him a lot because he have so much good quality real Faces and accurate Squads from that Season. You also should download Scouser´s compdata edits he made extra for that Patch. I asume you are speaking about the mod from Soccergaming Forum, right?
Without that extra edited files from Scouser you can´t play the mod in Career Mode. But all other tournaments are working so far. If you need the downloadlink for the additions let me know. Or just search in the particular Forum thread about it.
Hi!
Thanks for replying!
For now I use the ball physics mod(it feels very different in a special way..so positive about that!
It feels fluid, not to fast(the way I like it)
Have to get used to it more(playing pes21 for a while)
When I have the time , I will install the fifa 11 patch!
For now I installed the infinity patch(latest)
Current season squads(also great, alot of real faces(crazy how people can modd fifa 16 ..it plays alot better then 23 pff

Again thanks for replying(this evoweb forum is great, trying to help other people, that is what the world needs)

Hi!
Thanks for replying!
For now I use the ball physics mod(it feels very different in a special way..so positive about that!
It feels fluid, not to fast(the way I like it)
Have to get used to it more(playing pes21 for a while)
When I have the time , I will install the fifa 11 patch!
For now I installed the infinity patch(latest)
Current season squads(also great, alot of real faces(crazy how people can modd fifa 16 ..it plays alot better then 23 pff

Again thanks for replying(this evoweb forum is great, trying to help other people, that is what the world needs)
Yeah EvoWeb have much much more "good behaviour" and trying to help IMO from his Members in posts and replies than that other one where I sometimes must really wonder how some People act. I don´t mean that in general, there are huge amount of excellent modders and good guys.
Great choice by installing the FIP v.6.0! Nice to read you are enjoying the game. The FIFA 16 community is awesome. You can get so much mods for an close to 8 years old game, only topped by Skyrim´s mod community. But that´s on another paper. :-)

At the moment I give FIFA 23 another go trying to like the game, but like you mentioned and have self experienced even with the FIFA 16 mods and their really easy applying in your game it´s not really considerable. But it´s always great to know you can come back to FIFA 16 when you have enough of the newer Frostbite games and can enjoy just another experience on the screen and on your controller. :))

I need help please :)

I've purchased & installed FIFA 16 PC (Origin) and playing via EA app. I installed the FIP 16 (latest version I could find: https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-infinity-patch-16-v6/)

Everything is working well I think, all squads and kits are up-to-date however - all of the first 11s are weird in kick off matches. Eg. strikers playing as the number 10, midfielders are at left-back etc. Edit: Fixed the issue, I just needed to 'save' when in the Creation Master program.

And also, are there any extra mods you would recommend like turfs, gameplay mods etc?

Last edited:

I've purchased & installed FIFA 16 PC (Origin) and playing via EA app. I installed the FIP 16 (latest version I could find: https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-infinity-patch-16-v6/)

Everything is working well I think, all squads and kits are up-to-date however - all of the first 11s are weird in kick off matches. Eg. strikers playing as the number 10, midfielders are at left-back etc.

Can someone please explain what I might have done wrong here? And also, are there any extra mods you would recommend like turfs, gameplay mods etc?

Definitely try Ball physics mod from @captain8lunt

This FIFA Infinity Patch is impressive! And this game is so good at times - what the hell happened to FIFA after this? It went to sh*t basically.

Frostbite has a lot to answer for.

Everything is working well I think, all squads and kits are up-to-date however - all of the first 11s are weird in kick off matches. Eg. strikers playing as the number 10, midfielders are at left-back etc. Edit: Fixed the issue, I just needed to 'save' when in the Creation Master program.

And also, are there any extra mods you would recommend like turfs, gameplay mods etc?

A few mods here man - https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/

Enjoy 16!

Do you guys add extra stadiums to vanilla FIFA 16?

I can’t seem to find a guide on doing this and wouldn’t know where to start. I fancy starting a Brighton career mode and wanted to install the Amex Stadium.

Is this even possible if I’m using the FIFA Infinity patch?

(Sorry for all questions, I’m relatively new to modding scene)

Do you guys add extra stadiums to vanilla FIFA 16?

I can’t seem to find a guide on doing this and wouldn’t know where to start. I fancy starting a Brighton career mode and wanted to install the Amex Stadium.

Is this even possible if I’m using the FIFA Infinity patch?

(Sorry for all questions, I’m relatively new to modding scene)
Yes, you can. Use papinho81's Stadium Server (check out the instructions carefully) :- Thread Link
Then get stadiums that you want from nikolapfc89 and other stadium makers.

Thank you, appreciate the help.
Here is a huge Stadium Pack link from FifaInfinity Website. I didn´t checked of all links are still working. But I take a short look and most of those links are at mediafire, so the option for working links are well. Take a look.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/ultimate-stadium-packs/

EDIT: The common Mediafire link still works. Brings you up the to a cloud drive of endless Stadiums all over the World. I use the many of those Stadiums by myself. But more up to date works are achievable on SoccerGamingForum.

Last edited:
Here is a huge Stadium Pack link from FifaInfinity Website. I didn´t checked of all links are still working. But I take a short look and most of those links are at mediafire, so the option for working links are well. Take a look.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/ultimate-stadium-packs/

EDIT: The common Mediafire link still works. Brings you up the to a cloud drive of endless Stadiums all over the World. I use the many of those Stadiums by myself. But more up to date works are achievable on SoccerGamingForum.
Thanks, I'll take a look! :)

Sorry for another bump but is it possible to install kits using Creation Master 16? Or do I need to install different software? And is there a good site/source for old and new kits?

Sorry for another bump but is it possible to install kits using Creation Master 16? Or do I need to install different software? And is there a good site/source for old and new kits?

You can download mods with or without sign in to the Website. You will find other sub categories for more mods.

https://soccergaming.com/index.php?forums/fifa-16-kits-forum.188/

Very nice mods for Scoreboards and more immersive graphics/overlays in game. Needs Stadium Server installed.

https://soccergaming.com/index.php?...-moviesgdb-scoreboardsgdb-tvlogosgdb.6466308/

Thanks mate!
kit installing starts at 02:10 min. A very quick Tutorial but shows the base of the modding possibilities of the Tool. You can install much more convinient and faster kits through your Game Folder where a "Kit folder" is placed.

Origin/EA App/FIFA 16/Data/sceneassets/kits. There are your kits stored in rx3 Format. You can preview your installed kits always this way via Creation Master 16 under kits Tab like it showed in the Video.

kit installing starts at 02:10 min. A very quick Tutorial but shows the base of the modding possibilities of the Tool. You can install much more convinient and faster kits through your Game Folder where a "Kit folder" is placed.

Origin/EA App/FIFA 16/Data/sceneassets/kits. There are your kits stored in rx3 Format. You can preview your installed kits always this way via Creation Master 16 under kits Tab like it showed in the Video.

Mate you’re a star, thank you! I really appreciate the help with this.

One more thing - do you know if I need Stadium Server? I only want to install The Amex and wondered if I could achieve this by just using Creation Master 16?

One more thing - do you know if I need Stadium Server? I only want to install The Amex and wondered if I could achieve this by just using Creation Master 16?

Yes that’s possible, you have to use an ID that can handle night sky because most of the new ID’s won’t work with night. atm I don’t know what ID you could use but you could always use an existing one from the Generic stadiums :)

Please make sure you copy your DB folder everytime you use CM16 before saving ;)

Yes that’s possible, you have to use an ID that can handle night sky because most of the new ID’s won’t work with night. atm I don’t know what ID you could use but you could always use an existing one from the Generic stadiums :)

Please make sure you copy your DB folder everytime you use CM16 before saving ;)
…and backup comp data too!

Everything said above. Just an additional note: Think about using Stadium Server. It´s just unique in FIFA 16 to have real Stadiums from the great work of Stadium Makers. A real Game changer to play in the real Stadiums on away games when you not playing at the Amex. :))

Everything said above. Just an additional note: Think about using Stadium Server. It´s just unique in FIFA 16 to have real Stadiums from the great work of Stadium Makers. A real Game changer to play in the real Stadiums on away games when you not playing at the Amex. :))
I'll check it out for sure mate! It's all so...daunting! :LOL:

Got fifa 16 on EA App and using a xbox one controller but it wont work. My left d pad acts as the A button and the analogs work fine? But basiclly the controller wont work correctly at all. Tried new and old x360ce versions, nothing seems to work at all! I am desperate at this point! anyone knows how to use the xbox one controller on fifa 16? thanks

Back
Top Bottom