FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

View attachment 173050

Help, FIFA 16 doesn't seem to launch, it's stuck on infinite loading here. I tried to click the exe of the game directly but that only brings me back to this App.

Fuck EA, I wish this game was just cracked.

Try opting out of Origin Beta and try Origin Stable. Its working for others thanks to Anth and he also mentioned that Origin (Stable) received an update so it works fine now.

can t stand the ball physics on older fifa, it s just feels better sending the ball around in 22, in 16 the goal kick and the overall ball movement is just not good, it s a turn off with the animations, i m really sad man, i thought i ll have my football fix with 22....

FIFA 16 v.100 + Fix

For those who haven't got v1.00 of the game, I'll have the link up for a couple of days so feel free to download.

You'll also need to download the fix to get it working. To apply the fix, simply override the '__Installer' folder in your v1.00 folder and it'll work (replacing all files).

Download v1.00: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PDRhukRupOJSHQFLo6hI8UDMSbF4A4p5?usp=sharing

Download v1.00 Fix: https://mega.nz/file/hJ0FEBaS#3jzqdMjhlNXHW-GxACIjYXKg_fk3Onb2jJ6_6l3jyRo

Also, for those wanting it I'm simply running this v1.7 'attribdbgameplay' file in my 1.00 data folder. So if you want to try it, just add it into your data folder and regenerate bh files.

v1.7 'attibdbgameplay' mod: https://mega.nz/file/IF1DSI5K#bdKs5pRNiZFaPbmtqKttYw9061mEqNyi_j3tZNDkvpk

For gameplay, that's all I'm running. I play normal speed, full manual on default sliders (only adjustment is a 68 powerbar for manual which I highly recommend!)

Thanks a lot Anth. Still the best FIFA when it comes to balance. I am just wondering one thing. Is there a way we could make it so that bad teams can make more bad passes or certain teams play more long passes? It seems like custom tactics have no impact on the behavior of the play by the CPU. If there's a way to rectify those two things, this will be the perfect game. The patches are amazing.

Thanks a lot Anth. Still the best FIFA when it comes to balance. I am just wondering one thing. Is there a way we could make it so that bad teams can make more bad passes or certain teams play more long passes? It seems like custom tactics have no impact on the behavior of the play by the CPU. If there's a way to rectify those two things, this will be the perfect game. The patches are amazing.
I'd love this too. Especially making tactics have more of an impact. The 1.7 attribdbgameplay file does a lot of good things, more misplaced passes included so I recommend giving that a go, but in terms of tactics I don't think we've had any luck yet. I'll have another go at it again soon...

I'd love this too. Especially making tactics have more of an impact. The 1.7 attribdbgameplay file does a lot of good things, more misplaced passes included so I recommend giving that a go, but in terms of tactics I don't think we've had any luck yet. I'll have another go at it again soon...

Yeah it's definitely an improvement. I am trying to do some Cheat Engine reverse engineering but keep crashing when I am trying to debug the program. I know a fast way to make custom tactics and stats have more impact but I cannot do it without attaching the debugger. Have you had any luck attaching the cheat engine debugger?

Edit: Switched to VEH debugger and I didn't crash. That's progress.

Yeah it's definitely an improvement. I am trying to do some Cheat Engine reverse engineering but keep crashing when I am trying to debug the program. I know a fast way to make custom tactics and stats have more impact but I cannot do it without attaching the debugger. Have you had any luck attaching the cheat engine debugger?

Edit: Switched to VEH debugger and I didn't crash. That's progress.
Oh what's the fast way?

Oh what's the fast way?

Well go to cheat engine and find the stat that you want to increase the impact of. For example, Short Passing. Then find a player and type his initial Short Passing stat on the Cheat Engine. Then change the short passing stat a bit and type the new value as the next scan. Once you have 1 address on the address list, double click it to add it to the current working address list. Then go back to the player list and save the stat. Then right click and select "Find what writes to this address". Now go to a different player and edit his stat. It should now give you the address that writes that value. Then right click and show disassembly and it will go the the exact line of the instruction that modified the stat. And then right click again to show the function. It show now highlight multiple part of the code. Now the address of the first line is the start of the function. Now you have to see what jumps to that address and go out all the way until you go to the function that loads the stat. Then save the address and go to the match and make sure that same player is playing. Now you have to see "What reads that address". Whatever that is reading the address is loading the stat of the player in the simulation engine. Now with the new address, you need to also check where that address is being read at. Now wherever that address is being read it(could be multiple different destination), that's where it's using the stat to check how much impact it has. Then it's all about changing the coefficient. It's the fastest way I could find but it's very tedious.

Well go to cheat engine and find the stat that you want to increase the impact of. For example, Short Passing. Then find a player and type his initial Short Passing stat on the Cheat Engine. Then change the short passing stat a bit and type the new value as the next scan. Once you have 1 address on the address list, double click it to add it to the current working address list. Then go back to the player list and save the stat. Then right click and select "Find what writes to this address". Now go to a different player and edit his stat. It should now give you the address that writes that value. Then right click and show disassembly and it will go the the exact line of the instruction that modified the stat. And then right click again to show the function. It show now highlight multiple part of the code. Now the address of the first line is the start of the function. Now you have to see what jumps to that address and go out all the way until you go to the function that loads the stat. Then save the address and go to the match and make sure that same player is playing. Now you have to see "What reads that address". Whatever that is reading the address is loading the stat of the player in the simulation engine. Now with the new address, you need to also check where that address is being read at. Now wherever that address is being read it(could be multiple different destination), that's where it's using the stat to check how much impact it has. Then it's all about changing the coefficient. It's the fastest way I could find but it's very tedious.
What about that program 'Gameplayzer' that Cias used for global editing? Could we use that but just with the purpose of creating more of a discrepancy between stats?

it is cracked....you just need to find the crack on the torrents..
Besides the point that „cracked games“ talking is forbidden in that forum ( please read the Forum rules to avoid you getting banned ) there are no FIFA 16 crack. Even with the well known FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition which is available in the Web you must launch this Versions game via Origin Client and that way you register the game officially at Origin. You can’t start the game without Origin! So it‘s no crack Version. The benefits of the Super Deluxe Edition are well known in this FIFA 16 Community. The usage of that game Versions executable called Version 1.00 gives you just another gameplay experience than the latest Version of the game which is Version 1.7.
I can recommend you trying this one out and read some topic posts about other Members experience with the 1.00 exe considered to the 1.7 exe. It’s even for me a remarkable difference to the newest game Version.

can t stand the ball physics on older fifa, it s just feels better sending the ball around in 22, in 16 the goal kick and the overall ball movement is just not good, it s a turn off with the animations, i m really sad man, i thought i ll have my football fix with 22....
Yeah, FIFA 16 have his disadvantages in terms of animations, the Ball after you pass them are starting fast and slow down also fast. Looks a bit weird. But when you compare FIFA 16 with 22 than FIFA 22 have much more unreal issues compared to real football. Just look at the tactics the line of the defense and midfielder. In every newer FIFA for me the Downfall starts with FIFA 20 you see the defense line of your own and the Ai close to the middleline. So the attackers can easily break through your defense over the wings or just with a triangle lob pass and you or the Ai on both sides are having easy game and the Attackers are alone in front of the goalkeeper. That’s EA‘s understatement from Soccer since years. The usual scores in those games are often truly unrealistic like 5:4 or even higher scores. No real Soccer team would give that much space to the opponents.
In FIFA 16 you benefit from much higher tactical realism. Just look at a game how the Defense line and the midfielder’s are stand. The gameplay itself benefits from much more freedom and randomness compared to newer FIFAs. You will see much more crosses or shots from outside of the box than in FIFA 22. FIFA 22 is full of scripts through EAs programming way. Tactical adjustments are close to zero when you try to set back your defense line through slider settings or formations. It’s not perfect in FIFA 16 too but besides the point of animations which don’t look fancy as in Fifa22 it‘s the much much more realistic game than FIFA 22. In 22 the passing feels like ping pong game shot and score. In FIFA 16 you see much more missed Passes what in real Soccer are happens too. If you ever played soccer by yourself you know what I mean.
I can recommend you going all through the preparation for starting FIFA 16 like you can read in FIFA 16 Forum. Downgrade your exe to version 1.00, adjust the sliders, and if you want to use the „gameplayzed“ tool to balance the stats of the Players gives you a more satisfied gameplay than 22.
But if you want still perfected scripted ping pong soccer with a huge amount of goals in every game than stick with FIFA 22.

This is another great thread where the gameplayzed tool features are explained well and what effect they have.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/best-fifa...-football-game-ever.84485/page-4#post-3652906

I don't know, In balance, I think tactics that "have more of an impact" or are adhered to rigidly (like in pes or fifa post-18) are more problematic. Players covering the right areas and passing lanes regardless of the tactic can make it feel "samey" but it's also more realistic than a team shape that pays no attention to the other teams shape & tactics. In this case you have to match them manually or certain areas of the pitch can be exploited all the time.

Maybe it is missing a modern liverpool type press but it's not a big problem for me. Stats/ratings making a bigger difference is what I think would add more to the game.

I don't know, In balance, I think tactics that "have more of an impact" or are adhered to rigidly (like in pes or fifa post-18) are more problematic. Players covering the right areas and passing lanes regardless of the tactic can make it feel "samey" but it's also more realistic than a team shape that pays no attention to the other teams shape & tactics. In this case you have to match them manually or certain areas of the pitch can be exploited all the time.

Maybe it is missing a modern liverpool type press but it's not a big problem for me. Stats/ratings making a bigger difference is what I think would add more to the game.
100% agree about that, tactical rigidity is absolute poison. It would be nice to see a little more of an impact with those team tactic sliders though, but not at the cost of fundamentals.

Yeah, FIFA 16 have his disadvantages in terms of animations, the Ball after you pass them are starting fast and slow down also fast. Looks a bit weird. But when you compare FIFA 16 with 22 than FIFA 22 have much more unreal issues compared to real football. Just look at the tactics the line of the defense and midfielder. In every newer FIFA for me the Downfall starts with FIFA 20 you see the defense line of your own and the Ai close to the middleline. So the attackers can easily break through your defense over the wings or just with a triangle lob pass and you or the Ai on both sides are having easy game and the Attackers are alone in front of the goalkeeper. That’s EA‘s understatement from Soccer since years. The usual scores in those games are often truly unrealistic like 5:4 or even higher scores. No real Soccer team would give that much space to the opponents.
In FIFA 16 you benefit from much higher tactical realism. Just look at a game how the Defense line and the midfielder’s are stand. The gameplay itself benefits from much more freedom and randomness compared to newer FIFAs. You will see much more crosses or shots from outside of the box than in FIFA 22. FIFA 22 is full of scripts through EAs programming way. Tactical adjustments are close to zero when you try to set back your defense line through slider settings or formations. It’s not perfect in FIFA 16 too but besides the point of animations which don’t look fancy as in Fifa22 it‘s the much much more realistic game than FIFA 22. In 22 the passing feels like ping pong game shot and score. In FIFA 16 you see much more missed Passes what in real Soccer are happens too. If you ever played soccer by yourself you know what I mean.
I can recommend you going all through the preparation for starting FIFA 16 like you can read in FIFA 16 Forum. Downgrade your exe to version 1.00, adjust the sliders, and if you want to use the „gameplayzed“ tool to balance the stats of the Players gives you a more satisfied gameplay than 22.
But if you want still perfected scripted ping pong soccer with a huge amount of goals in every game than stick with FIFA 22.
Ok now the hassle is that, i haven t played fifa 16 in years, and i can t download it coz i need to resign up for ea membership for 24 euros...im not gonna pay that just to be able to play the game i bought years ago...i might play it if i find the cracked 3dmgame

Ok now the hassle is that, i haven t played fifa 16 in years, and i can t download it coz i need to resign up for ea membership for 24 euros...im not gonna pay that just to be able to play the game i bought years ago...i might play it if i find the cracked 3dmgame
It’s not on EA Play anymore I don’t think.

It’s not on EA Play anymore I don’t think.
That is correct. Only way to purchase a key

There are sometimes offers on the Web. Cdkeys, Gamivo, kinguin. I purchased the game last year for 10€ at an offer at gamivo, though

i don t know.... what can i do? how to get back my activation key?
Do you changed your Origin Account or the E-Mail in the meantime? Because why should Origin say renew your Membership if you own the game? Sounds to me like you used to play the game through EA Play Membership and what happens is as Origin delete the Game from any Membership you, me and all the others which not own the Game before must buy the Game to continue playing. That’s what I did last year. No key no Game, Mate.

Do you changed your Origin Account or the E-Mail in the meantime? Because why should Origin say renew your Membership if you own the game? Sounds to me like you used to play the game through EA Play Membership and what happens is as Origin delete the Game from any Membership you, me and all the others which not own the Game before must buy the Game to continue playing. That’s what I did last year. No key no Game, Mate.
I bought the game in 2016 on cdkeys, and put my activation through redeem to be able to play it on origin...then suddenly after 3 years this.....happened

Cheapest & most reliable (that is the key will def. work) is to see if there are still sealed boxed copies where you live and get one & use the key.

Otherwise it's taking a chance at something like cdkeys.com / allkeyshop.com. Is $25 an honest price? No, but some other games are way more and it could get more rare/expensive. Only real problem is that there is a non zero chance of the key not working I think. Although I can't say I had a problem with cdkeys in the past. If it's on cdkeys most people would agree that they're a pretty reliable option.
Got mine through CDKeys today, no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom