Evo-Web is 20 Years Old!

Tom, or Kezz for the sake of this thread, doesn't speak any other languages anymore. No one has ever seen his German since 2004.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tom
Pretty sure I first came on here around 2006,can’t remember if it was related to the site but used to play on a pes ladder that was run through a pes launcher app, pes 5/6 days I think ,anyone remember this ?

Came here in 2006 as well. Spent hours ripping .ISO files on burnt CDs trying to play the latest patch on PS2. Everytime there was a new adboard, balls or boot update, I'd rip them onto disc. Time flies. Thanks for everything, Tom, Chris, Buzzy, Hawke and the rest of the lads

Jeez 20 years, I joined at start of 2002 (29 I was).

2 of my fav threads was in the off topic, one was about someone shaving their ass hair and the other was about wiping you ass standing or sitting, lol, the responses were brilliant.

Also remember the Kofi Annan posts.

It's obviously very quiet now outwith the PES section (the footy section is deathly quiet now), but still a place I'll always return to.

FD

Jeez 20 years, I joined at start of 2002 (29 I was).

2 of my fav threads was in the off topic, one was about someone shaving their ass hair and the other was about wiping you ass standing or sitting, lol, the responses were brilliant.

Also remember the Kofi Annan posts.

It's obviously very quiet now outwith the PES section (the footy section is deathly quiet now), but still a place I'll always return to.

FD

Who wipes their ass standing up?

Didn't realise it started in 2001. I joined in 2004. Can't even remember why as I wasn't doing OFs yet.

Yeah I can't remember Evo-Web being this old. Soz, but it wad behind PES Fan and PES Insight in my reckoning way back when. IIRC this place was your hotbed for modding and patching (which I had no interest in at the time, but do now!) but there wasn't much general chat. But the others are toast now so survival of the fittest, I guess.

PS I know PES Insight still exists as PES Gaming but it's a ghost town. All the clubs have been closed down.

Broke my heart a little when PESfan closed down.
I just read through some of my old posts on here. What a nob I was😂

Came here in 2005, basically for the editing and to see/download kits... It feels like a life ago now. Boy, I feel old.

As I already said in another thread, this place became quite a second home to me: this is the place I go to when I want to to see news about PES/FIFA, this is the place from where I download patches and kits and whatever (there used to be a time where I was on the other side of the fence, creating kits for people to enjoy), I come here when I want to relive the magic of the old times somehow.

Last edited:
Even though I just joined this community, I'm surprised to see it's being around for so long. Very helpful forum, for sure!

Here's to many more years! :BEER:

Happy Birthday to all around at evoweb! Young 20 years old.
Congratulation to @Tom and all other Admins from evoweb! :WASTED::EASY:

I invite you to a online virtual BBQ Party 🥩🍔🥓🍖☕🍻🍦

Hey guys, just tell me who created this masterpiece forum before 20 years? And how you guys (staffs) met together and being a modding community for long? Should be nice experience. Huge! :WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom