Evo-Web is 20 Years Old!

Zico!! He was legendary :D

There were also a Scottish dude, Classic D, and a nice fellow Arsenal fan from Iceland, Yogi was his username?

I was way more active back then when I even created a WE7 patch, these days I post mainly in the Arsenal thread.

Anyways, great 10 years of Evo-web! :)

Zygalski was a good guy aswell, I remember him helping me when I first tried to patch PES all those years ago :))

Zygalski! Wow... been quite a while since I last read his name. I knew him from PESGaming back in 2003 when it was called PES Insight. He was a mod on there from what I remember. Insight back then was very much different to what it is now. A few times back then I read posts they planning to join evoweb to stir up for the fun of it. Not sure what happened of it lol.

Also, that is where I knew Badgerman from.

jooost!!!!! Yeah good times on here. I remember exactly how i joinend this place. I was bored at work and at the time my house mate had gotten fifa for xmas. We played it and I thought it was shit. I was like there has to be a better soccer game out there, this cant be it. At the time we played nfl 2k and thought that was awesome and how come soccer games were so shit. So i think I yahooed(lol) best soccer video game, and i think this site came up with fd or classic d commenting about how great we 7 was. So I immediately searched for that, and at the time i had no idea how to mod or anything. I found some arabic site that i did not understand and they had a link to the We7i iso.. hhahaha. I downloaded and then had to find out on evo-web how to mod my ps2. I ordered the fliptop, installed it and the rest was history. Me and my room mates were in fucking awe of this game, we used to go to the bars and basically talk about how we could not wait to get home and play pro evo all night... master league of course, We would talk about which players to sign, etc.. BABIDINGA FOREVER!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK NOTISTA!!!!!

:LOL:

There used to be a few dutch guys on here as well that were sound, Zico got hounded out like Plan something and his mate did haha

:LOL: that assclown.

Notista was absolutely amazing and would've been the best patch ever - but we got bored making it. Btw, Notista = Noted + Milanista.

And Gomito aka csaunders, Babangida was basically a cheat!

I remember joining this place because ClassicD (DanBhoy) was a telling people over at GameFAQs to come to EW for more mods and discussions for WE.

I remember joining this place because ClassicD (DanBhoy) was a telling people over at GameFAQs to come to EW for more mods and discussions for WE.

I first joined here about November in 2001, after Mart had told me about this place. First got to know him through GameFAQs as well. I was dar83 there and here, but was way more active over on GF's back then so forgot the password I used for here and ended up being deleted in one of the inactive user dumps along the way so had to sign back up as Dar in 2003. Stopped visiting GF's shortly after that as it turned a bit shit to be honest, so this has been WE/PES home ever since. :))

I first joined here about November in 2001, after Mart had told me about this place. First got to know him through GameFAQs as well. I was dar83 there and here, but was way more active over on GF's back then so forgot the password I used for here and ended up being deleted in one of the inactive user dumps along the way so had to sign back up as Dar in 2003. Stopped visiting GF's shortly after that as it turned a bit shit to be honest, so this has been WE/PES home ever since. :))

Was Gamefaqs the one where you could post reviews and the best one of the month would get a free choice of game?

If so that is where I first started off, I think my name was Donkeypunch and my first name here was Donkeypunch aswell, but I forgot my password and resigned up a while later. I've just remembered this all now! bloody crap memory.

If that was gamefaqs I won a copy of one of the champ man games back in the day :DD

If it was not gamefaqs does anybody know what site that was?

I found this site when i found a Xport option file for real player names and such on PES/WE, then ended up getting involved in the editing scene myself

Turban place gone but never forgotten :)

Zygalski! Wow... been quite a while since I last read his name. I knew him from PESGaming back in 2003 when it was called PES Insight. He was a mod on there from what I remember. Insight back then was very much different to what it is now. A few times back then I read posts they planning to join evoweb to stir up for the fun of it. Not sure what happened of it lol.

Also, that is where I knew Badgerman from.

That's a blast from the past. He was a decent guy at PESGaming, I take it he posts no more?

Don't think so Jamez. He was very helpful from what I remember. PES Insight was a weird place tbh, with threads always going off-topic for the laugh. Also hitmanuk2k was the owner but he sold it or just handed it to someone else. I think hitmanuk2k posts in here every now and then.

My story on how I found the forum:
I think I wanted to know when the next Winning Eleven was going to be available in my country (around Aug 2003) because it used to take some time before its available. So I went to google to look for a forum and I found Evo-Web, so I went on and asked that in a forum with mainly people from UK/Europe at the time :D :LOL:
Was such a kid lol.. my username was inter_211 till I changed it last month when it struck me that it doesnt make sense and I dont even know what the number 211 resembles :P

Here's an idea, as a gift from the site to the members, how about enabling the post-count stat to be viewable for a week ? haha :LOL:
It's been years since it was disabled, will be nice to see how many posts each one reached :D

That's a blast from the past. He was a decent guy at PESGaming, I take it he posts no more?

He used to post at the other PES site as much as here so maybe he just staying over there

What was that site called? I remember them coming over and having cross site battles :LOL:

just remembered Cal-neva and Dermot as well they were funny guys

oh shit dermot!good call. I remember one with the matrix... for we7i. man that game was the tits... i have an old address for joost...

Fucking get out.
I did. Got some of this if you wanna join.

2031.gif

He used to post at the other PES site as much as here so maybe he just staying over there

What was that site called? I remember them coming over and having cross site battles :LOL:

PESInsight, PESGaming now.

How come he doesn't post here any more, ever?

I know he got a job, but hey, don't we all.

Yeah I'm not sure why he doesn't post here at all. But he seems really happy now with his job and lady friend, so that is nice :))

My story on how I found the forum:
I think I wanted to know when the next Winning Eleven was going to be available in my country (around Aug 2003) because it used to take some time before its available. So I went to google to look for a forum and I found Evo-Web, so I went on and asked that in a forum with mainly people from UK/Europe at the time :D :LOL:
Was such a kid lol.. my username was inter_211 till I changed it last month when it struck me that it doesnt make sense and I dont even know what the number 211 resembles :P

Here's an idea, as a gift from the site to the members, how about enabling the post-count stat to be viewable for a week ? haha :LOL:
It's been years since it was disabled, will be nice to see how many posts each one reached :D

I think I remember you Inter_211! :) lol

And I agree with your idea!!

Lami, how many do I have? Lol I wanna see how much time I've wasted here. :P

Back
Top Bottom