Evo-Web is 20 Years Old!

MonkeyJug

Steering 747s Up Above U!
15 December 2001
Southampton
Glasgow Rangers
been a long time on these forums and i've long since had my last game of pro evo, but was just wondering if anyone else noticed the ten-year point looming...

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Damn!! Time passes by so quick!

When's the actual anniversary date? lol What day was it officially created?

Buzzy

Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.
14 December 2006
Cyberspace
Liverpool
Congrats to Evo web on upcoming anniversary,IMO the number one unofficial Pes site.

Lets all meet up somewhere in the UK and have a PARTY!!:WASTED::BEER::DRUNK: Or then again we could all just pile around Jay's house.:P

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
The anniversary of the forums is sometime in October as far as I am aware.

Been a lot thats gone on in this last 10 years, I can't believe I am still here and posting

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Can't we start a sort of memorial thread (sounds pretty dead)?
How did you started on eveo-web?
Memorable post or threads.
Memorable members.

Fred_Gavioes

Brazilian showman
19 February 2003
Lowell/Massachusetts/USA
CORINTHIANS and BRASIL
sorry i need to post here... the very first english language forum that i've entered to improve some written skills.. wow.. and to remember it was when i moved from Brazil to the U.S, its a long time! I stopped visiting for a while.. but now I'm back and will try to stay active!!! great FORUM!

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
sorry i need to post here... the very first english language forum that i've entered to improve some written skills.. wow.. and to remember it was when i moved from Brazil to the U.S, its a long time! I stopped visiting for a while.. but now I'm back and will try to stay active!!! great FORUM!

Welcome back big guy!

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan

huihuiahuiahiuahiuhiuahiuhiauhiahuia :TWIST:

Welcome back, bro!

Top Bottom