Evo-Web is 20 Years Old!

MonkeyJug

Steering 747s Up Above U!
15 December 2001
Southampton
Glasgow Rangers
been a long time on these forums and i've long since had my last game of pro evo, but was just wondering if anyone else noticed the ten-year point looming...

Damn!! Time passes by so quick!

When's the actual anniversary date? lol What day was it officially created?

Congrats to Evo web on upcoming anniversary,IMO the number one unofficial Pes site.

Lets all meet up somewhere in the UK and have a PARTY!!:WASTED::BEER::DRUNK: Or then again we could all just pile around Jay's house.:P

The anniversary of the forums is sometime in October as far as I am aware.

Been a lot thats gone on in this last 10 years, I can't believe I am still here and posting

Can't we start a sort of memorial thread (sounds pretty dead)?
How did you started on eveo-web?
Memorable post or threads.
Memorable members.

sorry i need to post here... the very first english language forum that i've entered to improve some written skills.. wow.. and to remember it was when i moved from Brazil to the U.S, its a long time! I stopped visiting for a while.. but now I'm back and will try to stay active!!! great FORUM!

sorry i need to post here... the very first english language forum that i've entered to improve some written skills.. wow.. and to remember it was when i moved from Brazil to the U.S, its a long time! I stopped visiting for a while.. but now I'm back and will try to stay active!!! great FORUM!

Welcome back big guy!

huihuiahuiahiuahiuhiuahiuhiauhiahuia :TWIST:

Welcome back, bro!

Back
Top Bottom