eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Interesting take, however this doesn t make me happy at all, i noticed aswell, is if you play with lower tier teams, for example, using napoli and playing serie a, u may notice less scripted cheating ai than for example playing with barcelona, i remember i won the asian cup using lebanon ( team of 60s), i could manage to hold off

Bayern munich have an unusual habit of not being a good team when u face them as cpu, i always manage to win them in champions league whenever i face them, they don t have much cpu cheating in them
Yes it's strange with Bayern. Also Neuers ID is bugged as hell, there tons of videos hummilating him with L2 manual crossd shots behind the middle half court line.
I watched him by radar, and he tends very often, when Bayern attacks, to stand between middle line and 18yard box, very outside of his goalpost.

I know he is too offensive GK and likes to play as a libero too, but this in PES is ridiculous!

That´s why I just can´t play PES 2021 vanilla on a console anymore.
But I also understand console gamers, who can´t or don´t want to play this game on pc.
And I also do understand gamers that don´t wanna force themselves into playing full manual (like I did to myself), just to get a slightly better game experience.

But that´s the only approach for me to enjoy this game.
Patches, gameplay mods, individual tactics (like klashmans) and you have a much much better gaming experience.

Sad, that you have to do so many things to be able to enjoy this game and narrow those flaws down.

Yes it's strange with Bayern. Also Neuers ID is bugged as hell, there tons of videos hummilating him with L2 manual crossd shots behind the middle half court line.
I watched him by radar, and he tends very often, when Bayern attacks, to stand between middle line and 18yard box, very outside of his goalpost.

I know he is too offensive GK and likes to play as a libero too, but this in PES is ridiculous!
Is there any patch( wepes file) that mods the hell out of the game?, i want 2021-2022 kits and player roster

But I also understand console gamers, who can´t or don´t want to play this game on pc.
And I also do understand gamers that don´t wanna force themselves into playing full manual (like I did to myself), just to get a slightly better game experience.

Patches, gameplay mods, individual tactics (like klashmans) and you have a much much better gaming experience.

Sad, that you have to do so many things to be able to enjoy this game and narrow those flaws down.
I agree, however, does klashman tactics make the ai varied??? I doubt it would

Is there any patch( wepes file) that mods the hell out of the game?, i want 2021-2022 kits and player roster
For ps4 only, nicoultras of pesgaming has released a new option file.

But only woth the console limitations, no kits for licensed teams, not enough fake teams to create the nee promoted clibs, etc, etc .

Mods are great, but I realized last year (I was playing a lot of modded PES on PC) that the core issues are still there, and will always be.

CPU AI patterns, player scores, ML regens, ML calendar and others are unfixable, unless a genius somewhere is able to reverse engineer the code.

The closer you get to a great product (which PC PES currently is, thanks to the effort of lots of modders), those issues become even more apparent. So no matter which patch I used, I got frustrated in the end.

So when I want some PES, I just play vanilla PS4 version here and there and call it a day.

anyone can please tells me how to make the game not absolutely fry my cpu?,cpu was hitting 82c sometimes before i started using RTSS to limit fps to 60, but there s still stutter like there s no v sync,i disabled v sync from the pes settings icon, and i enabled v sync in amd control panel, however it s not smooth at all. it s not smooth plus it s at 55fps and 60( im on 144hrz monitor), any fix for this issue? man darn konami for making this kind of shite port to pc...

Mods are great, but I realized last year (I was playing a lot of modded PES on PC) that the core issues are still there, and will always be.

CPU AI patterns, player scores, ML regens, ML calendar and others are unfixable, unless a genius somewhere is able to reverse engineer the code.

The closer you get to a great product (which PC PES currently is, thanks to the effort of lots of modders), those issues become even more apparent. So no matter which patch I used, I got frustrated in the end.

So when I want some PES, I just play vanilla PS4 version here and there and call it a day.
im in the same boat, i would say the same comment aswell, my feelings about this game

Well my different view on this is, i am usually not annoyed by Real Madrid playing laser games, what annoys me is the blatant boost of small teams, while big teams are toothless (not always though).
Example last night in my ML, i play eitg HSV against Blookrows fake low team of PEU League, i had 9 wins streak, I lost to them 1-4 hands down.

Next game I face Bayern München, i won them 1-0 IIRC, and if you exclude an one touch pass, turn back shoot from Lewandowski, that went almost goal kick, hit the antena holding the nets, they were so helpless, that even if we played two more halfstimes, they would never score.

Wellnin my head, i pretend that they were in a bad day, or I were inna bad day, but it can be annoying when it gets repeative.

In my French save, i got 2-2 with the last club of table Toulouse, then i beat Marseille 1-6 inVellodrome!

Thats some crazy inconsistency!

Besides the other things, this is probably the main one that puts me off whenever I try to play 20 or 21, tried to explain it time ago but didn't have much success, luckily you elucidated it way better than me. The impression is that there absolutely isn't logic in CPU teams strength. The experience from my last try is that I could play against Inter and Atalanta and see them doing a total of 3 shots in two games to my goal, only to lose 3-0 against Empoli just right after and being battered all the time like it's Guardiola's Barça. It's so immersion breaking to me. Surely I haven't played as much as you and maybe in the long run, and if you really love the other things, it's acceptable.. but yeah, that's most likely not my case.

I agree.

I never said that mods, iron out the issues completely.
But they narrow some of them down.

Of course there are still issues that keep frustrating me like the bad foul system in favour to the AI most of the time and animations that slow my players down.
But last time I was granted a penalty and an AI player has been sent off with a red card.
So it´s not completely bad.

With mods, out of 10 games I can enjoy 7 or 8 of them.
Without mods, kinda like 3 or 4.

I also never play a difficulty higher than top player...actually professional most of the time.
That aside with full manual and Inca´s gameplay mod really weakens the scripting and it still doesn´t play too easy.

anyone can please tells me how to make the game not absolutely fry my cpu?,cpu was hitting 82c sometimes before i started using RTSS to limit fps to 60, but there s still stutter like there s no v sync,i disabled v sync from the pes settings icon, and i enabled v sync in amd control panel, however it s not smooth at all. it s not smooth plus it s at 55fps and 60( im on 144hrz monitor), any fix for this issue? man darn konami for making this kind of shite port to pc...

Nah dude we're fucked. I've tried everything as well. Just a shit port.

Nah dude we're fucked. I've tried everything as well. Just a shit port.
i got a permanent fix for this issue to all people who are lagging get cpu hammered with heat and with input lag
download RTSS
1-set vsync off in pes settings.
2-set v sync to always on in amd control panel
3-run rtss, add pes2021 exe to the list, and limit ur fps to 65
run game and enjoy stutterless 60 fps gameplay.

i got a permanent fix for this issue to all people who are lagging get cpu hammered with heat and with input lag
download RTSS
1-set vsync off in pes settings.
2-set v sync to always on in amd control panel
3-run rtss, add pes2021 exe to the list, and limit ur fps to 65
run game and enjoy stutterless 60 fps gameplay.
Which RTSS software do you use?

Does anyone here have specific experiences with individual tactics?
Didn´t want to, but I started a new ML, as I didn´t have @klashman69 tactics installed before.
I started with a team in division 2 of the french league.
There, mostly all teams have individual tactics edited, but not all of them have fluid formations on, specially no division 2 team.

Now, according to TTB´s video, there is a tactic file, where ALL teams have fluid formations on:

Does that make such a huge difference?
I mean, I´m at the end of my first season in division 2 and I feel a noticeable difference with klashman´s tactics, even though I see those long ball forwards by the AI quite often. Only had one match against Lille and they had fluid formation activated. I felt it was different and I also lost that cup game.

Would like to try, but I don´t wanna restart another ML again, lol.

I decided to keep playing this as my main football game fix until there's something better.

I'm not buying a PS5 yet, maybe till it starts snowing like crazy here in the great white north, so no FIFA until then, no point, its the same old shit on PS4/PC

This is a classic, a flawed classic like PES 2013, not a good as that game was but up there with some of the best in the series.
hey man, where can i get your tactics file, and how to install it?

Does anyone here have specific experiences with individual tactics?
Didn´t want to, but I started a new ML, as I didn´t have @klashman69 tactics installed before.
I started with a team in division 2 of the french league.
There, mostly all teams have individual tactics edited, but not all of them have fluid formations on, specially no division 2 team.

Now, according to TTB´s video, there is a tactic file, where ALL teams have fluid formations on:

Does that make such a huge difference?
I mean, I´m at the end of my first season in division 2 and I feel a noticeable difference with klashman´s tactics, even though I see those long ball forwards by the AI quite often. Only had one match against Lille and they had fluid formation activated. I felt it was different and I also lost that cup game.

Would like to try, but I don´t wanna restart another ML again, lol.
it s jarring how the ref is totally passive when it comes to calling those barges as foul, it s absolutely jarring......

Try changing maximum CPU power to 99% instead of 100%. in battery settings. Used to have stuttering and high temperatures but after applying this change 60fps stable and low temperatures (playing on a laptop). I think you will thank me later

Still enjoying this game almost every evening.

At the moment i'm solely playing friendlies with Sampdoria against all other Italian teams. As soon as i win, i continue with the next team in the list, starting from top. Momentarily matched against Fiorentina and experienced some really tight crackers so far.

FUMA on legendary is never easy for me and every game is a challenge to keep my composure and focus. I love the learning proces and don't mind the losing (anymore).

Its satisfying to notice, after all these years, i can still improve on different aspects of the game, especially defending, crossing and pulling off moves with R3.
If nothing better comes along - which could well be the case - i might be playing this regularly for years to come. Who knows.

It seems i've reentered a phase where i simply enjoy what i've got by embracing the good and accepting the bad. In the end, no other game has me so invested and can surprise me the way PES does. Its a fragile mentality, or relation, which i will try and maintain as long as possible and i wish upon all you fans.

Peace out!

P.S. Speaking of surprises; I was by astonished by the appearance of a certain player in Fiorentina's squad. Reminded me how cool it was to have star players like Davids stand out in the earlier versions.

Last edited:
Why? Is fifa 22 bad? I heard it s good with the right sliders
Better than FIFA 21, but still doesn't fully click with me. It's down to personal taste of course but i played few matches and got back to PES 21.
Gameplay is the main reason, but also other details like player esthetics and animations, and FIFA has still only 7 players on the bench and 3 subs. It's been years that you have 12 bench players in Serie A and 2 years of 5 subs... That's so lazy. Same shit in PES, but at least there I just modded it with Sider.

20211126010702_1.jpg

Been playing a few matches in my save on superstar and frankly I'm surprised it went as well as it did. It was 1-0 till late so I started stressing wondering when the game's 'you don't get to win' mode would kick in lol. I'm actually gonna give legend a try (freshly unlocked) whenever I play.

Aalborg were tough to break down for the majority of the match until they decided to go aggressive late on in order to try and get a draw. Their sole shot didn't come until they went aggressive late on and got more players forward.

Bonus from another match I played yesterday

Never change PES AI lol

Back
Top Bottom