PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hi guy, here is the last update i did:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6x7r...#PESTACTICS++End+of+season+and+EUROS.rar/file

My working life has been atrocious, really bad, i haven't been myself and compounded with feeling disillusioned with football i didn't feel the motivation i expected to put the usual love into doing a full EURO's tactics breakdown.

I mean i could still do it as these tactics will carry over many of them into autumn internationals and further on World Cup 2022. I will need to make sure all teams have suitable defensive setups to backup their main strategy.

With many of the EURO's teams i didn't use fluid formation as in tournament modes the AI like to change strategy so I will release another update with the defence and custom setup properly so the AI can possibly be more dynamic in how the change tactics.

If people still want every team with fluid formation i can do that also.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6x7r...#PESTACTICS++End+of+season+and+EUROS.rar/file

My working life has been atrocious, really bad, i haven't been myself and compounded with feeling disillusioned with football i didn't feel the motivation i expected to put the usual love into doing a full EURO's tactics breakdown.

I mean i could still do it as these tactics will carry over many of them into autumn internationals and further on World Cup 2022. I will need to make sure all teams have suitable defensive setups to backup their main strategy.

With many of the EURO's teams i didn't use fluid formation as in tournament modes the AI like to change strategy so I will release another update with the defence and custom setup properly so the AI can possibly be more dynamic in how the change tactics.

how about ps4?

Thanks Klashman, I just saw your update and wanted you to know that us pes2021 fans (still reckon this is the best pes to date - considering the added umph all these mods and you modders give) really really appreciate it. Many thanks ;) and hope youre working life/balance improves.Cheers ;)

Im a noob so hopefully someone can help. Just downloaded the file from TTB youtube video. I did it exactly as told, and I can see fluid tactics for all teams in the English Prem, and other big teams, but English second division and Italian Serie B, and other second divisions, and even lesser teams in 1st leagues, such as Bordeaux, don't have fluid tactics. Is this the way it is ? Or am i missing something?

EDIT: I did it all right and its working :)) I just realised that the teams that dont have fluid turned 'on' still have tactics and formation set and im NOT seeing long balls every two seconds. LOVE your work, you have made the game playable for me bro <3

Tested againt Swansea (who have fluid off) and they were passing the ball around, trying to find an opening. Occasional long ball but totally normal. LOVE IT

Last edited:
Any chance we could also have a file to use with the latest ICMP patch perhaps?
I can share the 2020/21 edit (not really interested in the "new season" edit for the moment) from their latest patch if needed as a base.

Thank you in advance!

Does anybody have the updated PDF files for all leagues? EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga, Ligue1, and Championship? Also best of other top leagues like portugal and netherlands.
Did you find these ? Would love to apply these via pdf if possible if not no problem.

Would love if second division teams (aka all teams in game) have fluid formations on :) Happy to donate

Quick question on these is it possible to use on the latest PES Universe patch or will it remove the latest transfers? Also did anyone manage to get hold of the PDFs for premier league for last season ?

HERE IS THE LINK to the EDIT file (Pog champion EDIT with Klashmans tactics, PLUS all second division teams edited aswell with fluid formations and tweaked tactics for more realism) Its compatible with Virtua red patch
https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4ivqages368cj/EDIT00000000/file

If not allowed, mods please remove link

So what I have done is use Klashmans advice in which I am grateful for. For possession based teams, I tweaked the support range in line with what Klashman told me (so 3 or under on the support range slider), for counter attack based teams, I have used 5-6 for support range slider) and I have removed long balls as build up style for ALL second division teams, so you wont see the CPU spam long balls now when you play in the second tiers. :)) Ive also turned ON fluid formations for all second division teams aswell

HERE IS THE LINK to the EDIT file (Pog champion EDIT with Klashmans tactics, PLUS all second division teams edited aswell with fluid formations and tweaked tactics for more realism) Its compatible with Virtua red patch
https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4ivqages368cj/EDIT00000000/file

If not allowed, mods please remove link

So what I have done is use Klashmans advice in which I am grateful for. For possession based teams, I tweaked the support range in line with what Klashman told me (so 3 or under on the support range slider), for counter attack based teams, I have used 5-6 for support range slider) and I have removed long balls as build up style for ALL second division teams, so you wont see the CPU spam long balls now when you play in the second tiers. :)) Ive also turned ON fluid formations for all second division teams aswell
Any chance of .PDF files for console players? Thanks in any case

Hey Klashman :)) Wondering if there will be a further update to your tactics, along with some new teams updated, particularly lower tier sides. Hope you are well :)

Does anybody have the updated PDF files for all leagues? EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga, Ligue1, and Championship? Also best of other top leagues like portugal and netherlands.
We just need someone who has the files installed to record their screen whilst cycling through all the formations settings in edit mode. This video shows that it could be done pretty quickly (10 or 15 minutes work per league if you didn't edit the video down like in the example above). I'd be happy if someone just did the Prem ones at this point! 🤞

EDIT: The EUROs tactics would be nice too...

Last edited:
For anyone that doesn't know PES universe v9 will contain klashmans tactics , not sure if that's when v9 is released today or in the small updates this week ..see their Twitter page

We just need someone who has the files installed to record their screen whilst cycling through all the formations settings in edit mode. This video shows that it could be done pretty quickly (10 or 15 minutes work per league if you didn't edit the video down like in the example above). I'd be happy if someone just did the Prem ones at this point! 🤞

EDIT: The EUROs tactics would be nice too...

I have gone through many leagues so far, taking screenshots and compiling them into folders. I will continue to make my way through all the teams in the game that have been edited by Klashman. I did not adjust the lineups at all, so you will see some strange player selections for some teams. This is purely default game data with only the most recently posted Klashman tactics (from Aug 5, 2021) applied. Let me know if you notice any mistakes.

I figured that after being a member of evo-web for 20 years, I should finally start contributing something useful.😉

All credit goes to Klashman for the time and effort it takes to make this game MUCH better.

https://mega.nz/file/IIZFCKCK#boKvVpS2PVEtQMdQXzD4r4lh_GzhUvTX9Zr7TCuhVPc

EDIT: edited the post for clarity and accuracy

Last edited:
I have gone through many leagues so far, taking screenshots and compiling them into folders. I will continue to make my way through all the teams in the game that have been edited by Klashman. I did not adjust the lineups at all, so you will see some strange player selections for some teams. This is purely default game data and/or pesuniverse pc patch data (which I applied part way through the process, mostly for the bundesliga teams) with the most recently posted Klashman tactics applied. Let me know if you notice any mistakes.

I figured that after being a member of evo-web for 20 years, I should finally start contributing something useful.😉

All credit goes to Klashman for the time and effort it takes to make this game MUCH better.

https://mega.nz/file/IIZFCKCK#boKvVpS2PVEtQMdQXzD4r4lh_GzhUvTX9Zr7TCuhVPc
This is fantastic! Do you know which version of Klashman's tactics these are? Are these from 5 August per this thread? Or are these tactics specifically for the pesuniverse edit?

This is fantastic! Do you know which version of Klashman's tactics these are? Are these from 5 August per this thread? Or are these tactics specifically for the pesuniverse edit?
From this thread, posted by Klashman back in Aug.

EDIT: I did see that the most recent pesuniverse release (v9) talks about having Klashman's tactics applied, but I have not looked at that yet and I imagine it may be different, as v9 is for season 21/22 it seems.

Last edited:
From this thread, posted by Klashman back in Aug.

EDIT: I did see that the most recent pesuniverse release (v9) talks about having Klashman's tactics applied, but I have not looked at that yet and I imagine it may be different, as v9 is for season 21/22 it seems.
To fair it's pretty good , I had a 25 min top player game against arsenal and really enjoyed it

Just started a new ML with Nantes. First game at home to Reims. They were playing long ball after long ball so i just alt f4. Game is unplayable for me without teams edited by Klashman. Looks like I will have to go through the unedited teams and turn off deep defensive line for all unedited teams or teams with this setting and turn off long balls to short passes. Sigh

hi everyone, is this klashman tactic's going so well with the the new latest update POG's UML extreme edition ? sorry for bad english. thank you

hi everyone, is this klashman tactic's going so well with the the new latest update POG's UML extreme edition ? sorry for bad english. thank you
I recommend not using Klashman tactics for the new eXTREME version of UML mod as POG has reworked all teams, so if you use Klashmans, it will overwrite all the latest work from UML 1.01. Hoping to see a full update from Klashman very soon

I recommend not using Klashman tactics for the new eXTREME version of UML mod as POG has reworked all teams, so if you use Klashmans, it will overwrite all the latest work from UML 1.01. Hoping to see a full update from Klashman very soon
okay. thanks dudee

Back
Top Bottom