PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

GOOD NEWS.

FINAL BETA IS HERE for 2021-2022 season:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8...lac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

Premier League is 96% finished. Just some final touches, Updated with Jessie Marsh at Leeds!
Serie A is 85% finished.
La Liga 70%
Bundesliga 70%
Other teams all over Europe, some are actually listed in the new book i want to round of PES 2021 with.

The next update will have all these teams done:
-Premier League
-Serie A
-La Liga
-Bundesliga with Schalke/Bochum hybrid
-Ligue 1
-Liga Argentina
-Eredevisie
-Belgian Pro League
-Liga Portugal
-Turkish Super Lig
-Scottish Premiership
-Championship
-3-5 Teams all over the rest of Europe and covering most Champions League and Europa League teams.

After that the next update will be:
Brazilian League MLS and a full fledged South American League after with J League also.

Basically most of the major teams are done. In full maybe in the next week or two we will have these leagues fully done in preparation for the 2022-2023 season. I maybe a little naïve but that efootball mess has to sort itself out soon and it seems Konami may release 1.00 in full with tactical values returning. I have to admit i played a bit of efootball last week and while its shit, I had fun because the things it does well are exactly what PES 2021 misses.

PES 2021 while clearly the best choice for a football sim right now Its 2 coming on 3 years now we have been playing the same game, yes PES 2021 is a classic but l feel like I need something fresh this year. I'm looking at how this tactics library can build into something else in the future. I really don't trust Konami's rigid interpretations of tactics and I'd play passmaps or spoonys stuff over konami's machine lineups anyday. We know what PES 2021 can do. If changes happen it's good to retain a community of people who want to share effective strategies to get the best out of the CPU off the ball to make teams play as they should.

When efootball is 'good enough' because we really cant rely on konami making that happen I would like to have a library we can all use to make sure that game plays how it should. There will be no end to konami's machine like interpretations of tactics. Lastly I do believe even with these simple all in one click tactics we see in efootball now, the values we see now in the game are very similar to what we have now. Its the same as the PS3 2011-2013 stuff just you cant change the individual sliders. There is no defensive AI bar a few tackle and block animations in efootball. With all the problems efootball has there's no point having any depth to the formations bar a consistent basic one.

Update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8...file#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

-Premier League 99%
-Serie A 98%
-La Liga 98%
-Bundesliga 90%
-Ligue 1 70%
-Eredevisie 40%
-Belgian Pro League 50%
-Liga Portugal 40%
-Turkish Super Lig 50%
-Scottish Premiership 30%
-Championship 50%
- Covered 30% of the rest of Europe teams such as Salzburg, Shakhtar etc...

Depressing how many teams play the same fucking way in real life, especially the championship, so many 3 center back formations!

Last edited:
Update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/null/PC_PES_2021_Tactics_mass_export_import_by_zlac_#PESTACTICS_2021_2022_FINAL_BETA.rar/file

-Premier League 99%
-Serie A 98%
-La Liga 98%
-Bundesliga 90%
-Ligue 1 70%
-Eredevisie 40%
-Belgian Pro League 50%
-Liga Portugal 40%
-Turkish Super Lig 50%
-Championship 50%

Depressing how many teams play the same fucking way in real life, especially the championship, so many 3 center back formations!
Thank you, master.

However, a link error occurs.

GOOD NEWS.

FINAL BETA IS HERE for 2021-2022 season:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8...lac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

Premier League is 96% finished. Just some final touches, Updated with Jessie Marsh at Leeds!
Serie A is 85% finished.
La Liga 70%
Bundesliga 70%
Other teams all over Europe, some are actually listed in the new book i want to round of PES 2021 with.

The next update will have all these teams done:
-Premier League
-Serie A
-La Liga
-Bundesliga with Schalke/Bochum hybrid
-Ligue 1
-Liga Argentina
-Eredevisie
-Belgian Pro League
-Liga Portugal
-Turkish Super Lig
-Scottish Premiership
-Championship
-3-5 Teams all over the rest of Europe and covering most Champions League and Europa League teams.

After that the next update will be:
Brazilian League MLS and a full fledged South American League after with J League also.

Basically most of the major teams are done. In full maybe in the next week or two we will have these leagues fully done in preparation for the 2022-2023 season. I maybe a little naïve but that efootball mess has to sort itself out soon and it seems Konami may release 1.00 in full with tactical values returning. I have to admit i played a bit of efootball last week and while its shit, I had fun because the things it does well are exactly what PES 2021 misses.

PES 2021 while clearly the best choice for a football sim right now Its 2 coming on 3 years now we have been playing the same game, yes PES 2021 is a classic but l feel like I need something fresh this year. I'm looking at how this tactics library can build into something else in the future. I really don't trust Konami's rigid interpretations of tactics and I'd play passmaps or spoonys stuff over konami's machine lineups anyday. We know what PES 2021 can do. If changes happen it's good to retain a community of people who want to share effective strategies to get the best out of the CPU off the ball to make teams play as they should.

When efootball is 'good enough' because we really cant rely on konami making that happen I would like to have a library we can all use to make sure that game plays how it should. There will be no end to konami's machine like interpretations of tactics. Lastly I do believe even with these simple all in one click tactics we see in efootball now, the values we see now in the game are very similar to what we have now. Its the same as the PS3 2011-2013 stuff just you cant change the individual sliders. There is no defensive AI bar a few tackle and block animations in efootball. With all the problems efootball has there's no point having any depth to the formations bar a consistent basic one.
I love your effort. One thing I hate most on PES21 tactics is the difficulty to make SA playing as SA.

Most of time, depending on choosed Advanced Tactics or how many Central Midfielders are playing (CM or AM, it doesnt matter), SA keep going wider if you using 3 attackers (2 SA and 1 AT).

Do you have any idea how to fix it? The only way that I know is using only one CM or AM on the center. But some teams have 2 CM/AM on the field and centralized attackers. Even choosing offensive side defenders on Advanced Tactics (sorry, I don't know the correct translation), SA keep playing like wingers and not came to assist the build up play.

Anyway, Fluid Formation save PES for me. I can make teams play like real teams, it's amazing!

I love your effort. One thing I hate most on PES21 tactics is the difficulty to make SA playing as SA.

Most of time, depending on choosed Advanced Tactics or how many Central Midfielders are playing (CM or AM, it doesnt matter), SA keep going wider if you using 3 attackers (2 SA and 1 AT).

Do you have any idea how to fix it? The only way that I know is using only one CM or AM on the center. But some teams have 2 CM/AM on the field and centralized attackers. Even choosing offensive side defenders on Advanced Tactics (sorry, I don't know the correct translation), SA keep playing like wingers and not came to assist the build up play.

Anyway, Fluid Formation save PES for me. I can make teams play like real teams, it's amazing!

what do you mean by 'SA'?

Second Attacker or Second Striker in English?

What language are you translating from because you mentioned 'offensive side defenders' which is 'attacking fullbacks' i think. Or you could even mean 'wing back'

Just want this to be clear before i help.

what do you mean by 'SA'?

Second Attacker or Second Striker in English?

What language are you translating from because you mentioned 'offensive side defenders' which is 'attacking fullbacks' i think. Or you could even mean 'wing back'

Just want this to be clear before i help.
I play the game in portuguese, so I have no idea how these words are translated in english, sorry..

But yes for both! I will try to change it to english to help this conversation. I figured out that advanced tactics have a good option for this.

Update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8z9atpypb12m/PC_PES_2021_Tactics_mass_export_import_by_zlac_%23PESTACTICS_2021_2022_FINAL_BETA.rar/file#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

-Premier League 99%
-Serie A 98%
-La Liga 98%
-Bundesliga 90%
-Ligue 1 70%
-Eredevisie 40%
-Belgian Pro League 50%
-Liga Portugal 40%
-Turkish Super Lig 50%
-Championship 50%

Hi, when I download it shows me a warning message and it doesn´t let me download it. Any advice.

This looks really great. Does anyone have an edit file already done with VirtuaRed v4.1? I was looking at trying this myself but looks like some of the ID's (Bundesliga) are different and maybe some others. Not quite sure what to do at this point to get all the teams to match up to their formations. Thanks for any help.

This looks really great. Does anyone have an edit file already done with VirtuaRed v4.1? I was looking at trying this myself but looks like some of the ID's (Bundesliga) are different and maybe some others. Not quite sure what to do at this point to get all the teams to match up to their formations. Thanks for any help.

If someone could send me the ID for the Virtual Red Bundesliga and Ret of Europe teams i can jut do them myself and release it straight.

Hi, when I download it shows me a warning message and it doesn´t let me download it. Any advice.

Your internet provider hates mediafire or something i think is the problem.

Maybe i can look at mirrors when the full version arrives.

Update:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8z9atpypb12m/PC_PES_2021_Tactics_mass_export_import_by_zlac_%23PESTACTICS_2021_2022_FINAL_BETA.rar/file#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

-Premier League 99%
-Serie A 98%
-La Liga 98%
-Bundesliga 90%
-Ligue 1 70%
-Eredevisie 40%
-Belgian Pro League 50%
-Liga Portugal 40%
-Turkish Super Lig 50%
-Championship 50%

Is this compartible with Smokepatch?!

Klash any news about the ps4 version (PDF)?

After i finish all of Europe. I actually plan to do them all in .pdf book and a bit more after that. I have some classic ones coming in .pdf too! This modern seasons stuff I'm doing This is to prepare for next season so even if it all comes out in April. We have a setup so next season while i know many managers and players will go and leave their clubs, those who keep their managers we will have exactly how they play and the ones that change we can copy their tactics to their new clubs.

I only like doing this when I finished and tested them so they last for ages and you can use them in Master League, online etc..

Is this compartible with Smokepatch?!

If you can send me the kitserver map maybe i can do this again once its all finished. Key is ID's for Bundesliga teams, promoted sides and added teams in rest of Europe like Salzburg, Sheriff, Red Star Belgrade etc...

Over the summer i will do the North and South American leagues

After i finish all of Europe. I actually plan to do them all in .pdf book and a bit more after that. I have some classic ones coming in .pdf too! This modern seasons stuff I'm doing This is to prepare for next season so even if it all comes out in April. We have a setup so next season while i know many managers and players will go and leave their clubs, those who keep their managers we will have exactly how they play and the ones that change we can copy their tactics to their new clubs.

I only like doing this when I finished and tested them so they last for ages and you can use them in Master League, online etc..

If you can send me the kitserver map maybe i can do this again once its all finished. Key is ID's for Bundesliga teams, promoted sides and added teams in rest of Europe like Salzburg, Sheriff, Red Star Belgrade etc...

Over the summer i will do the North and South American leagues
For a busy person like you, I really appreciate the fact you even took time to reply to the request. Will be very grateful. God bless!🙏

Attachments

• SmokePatch-Team Map.zip
    18 KB · Views: 15
Final Early release update before full release next week:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dnq8...file#PESTACTICS+2021+2022+FINAL+BETA.rar/file

-Premier League 99%
-Championship 99%
-Serie A 99%
-La Liga 99%
-Bundesliga 99% (No Bochum)
-Ligue 1 99%

These leagues have no promoted team but the rest are
-Liga Portugal 99%
-Eredevisie 99%
-Belgian Pro League 99%
-Turkish Super Lig 99%
-Scottish Premiership 99%

- Covered a few more important rest of Europe teams such as Salzburg, Shakhtar.

Next release will be the full European team version and after can follow with .pdf This is a early release before next week as i do last testing before its final. I can do Spain and Italy 2nd divisions as I have data for half of them. May do Ligue 2. I have some Swiss and Danish teams data and will use the time for next week to get this sorted.

Rest of Europe teams that will be done 100% are those in UEFA Champions League & Europa league and anyone who made the Conference league thats in the PES universe file plus Bolo/Glimit

Final Early release update before full release next week:

-Premier League 99%
-Championship 99%
-Serie A 99%
-La Liga 99%
-Bundesliga 99% (No Bochum)
-Ligue 1 99%

These leagues have no promoted team but the rest are
-Liga Portugal 99%
-Eredevisie 99%
-Belgian Pro League 99%
-Turkish Super Lig 99%
-Scottish Premiership 99%

- Covered a few more important rest of Europe teams such as Salzburg, Shakhtar.

Next release will be the full European team version and after can follow with .pdf This is a early release before next week as i do last testing before its final. I can do Spain and Italy 2nd divisions as I have data for half of them. May do Ligue 2. I have some Swiss and Danish teams data and will use the time for next week to get this sorted.

Rest of Europe teams that will be done 100% are those in UEFA Champions League & Europa league and anyone who made the Conference league thats in the PES universe file plus Bolo/Glimit
Hi. Could you fix it? The game crashes while editing a tactic.

What? So, PES Universe OF assigned Conference League or simply adding Conference League teams into the database/OF?

Any advice on how to apply the tactics on smokepatch? Already tried changing the bundesliga teams id (the first number of each team on your map), opened the tactics importer, loaded my edit, then renamed the decrypted edit file and put it back on my save folder, but it seemed nothing has been applied. Do we have to use the others tools?

Any advice on how to apply the tactics on smokepatch? Already tried changing the bundesliga teams id (the first number of each team on your map), opened the tactics importer, loaded my edit, then renamed the decrypted edit file and put it back on my save folder, but it seemed nothing has been applied. Do we have to use the others tools?
Hi mate, You need to wait till he release the PDF file to apply them manually within the Game Plan section if the tools aren't working properly there. But it should work though. I don't know what was your issue there.

Do you want me to apply it for you?

No, thanks anyway! I just need the steps of the procedure
Good luck, mate
Klashman's Tactics (New Final Beta) applied on @tradtrad100's Winter Transfer Update for EvoWeb Patch 6.0 with Auto Formation Applied for EPL, EFL, LaLiga, Super Lig (Turkey), Premiership (Scottish), 3F SuperLiga, Pro League, Ligue 1, Liga NOS (Portugal) :- Click Me!
Thanks, mate. Applied it to my Smokepatch update. Do you know if @klashman69 is ok?

Back
Top Bottom