eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

rtss is riva tuner? my monitor is 60hz, so maybe 64,7 would be high?

i don't know what is happening with pes, same thing happenes with 2018, although in settings all specs are blue or green, which means i should be able to play it on high.
Yeah this fix is for 144hrz monitors ofc, for 60hrz i m not really sure as i haven t used a 60hrz one for years

so the tactics are easy to apply, after getting Virtuared? Having looked up Virtuared v3, there is so much added. Very cool
Yes and yes^^
You know maybe if klashmans tactics for the 2021/2022 season is compatible with smokepatch v4?
I think, it doesn´t matter what patch you use.

Just check here...it´s quite easy:

For me klashman tactics changed a bit the cpu attack pattern, it s better now, less long ball first time shot, which actually make it less boring to watch, but still rigid game on assisted...

Yeah, to me it changed AI quite a lot.
But I have a feeling that the variation rises, when AI has fluid formations on.
Started an ML in the 2nd french league, before I realised that very less teams have fluid formations on in both divisions.

Then I aborted and started another one with Reading FC in Skybet Championship as EVERY team in the first division has fluid formation activated.
Plus, matches seem a bit harder in the english leagues than in the french league, lol.

I couldn´t play this game on assisted no more....never....

Anyone had luck with using modded exe (like Incas golden exe) with Smoke Patch? Is there anyone who knows how can I make them work together? Game is not starting. Exe is not even in Windows Task Manager. I've tried Incas Golden, Dfe, Mixed, IbraCadabra96's combo exe and No crowd mod exe.

Yeah this fix is for 144hrz monitors ofc, for 60hrz i m not really sure as i haven t used a 60hrz one for years

that will not work with 60hz monitors, for sure.

seeing you have radeon card, could you tell me what radeon settings do you use for pes 2021? i came from nvidia camp, where everything worked better, almost you didn't have to use game specific profiles.

Yeah, to me it changed AI quite a lot.
But I have a feeling that the variation rises, when AI has fluid formations on.
Started an ML in the 2nd french league, before I realised that very less teams have fluid formations on in both divisions.

Then I aborted and started another one with Reading FC in Skybet Championship as EVERY team in the first division has fluid formation activated.
Plus, matches seem a bit harder in the english leagues than in the french league, lol.

I couldn´t play this game on assisted no more....never....
klashman tactics works for me after copying the file to documents, it s the first on superstar difficulty that i see the cpu team play differently, and commit forward, leaving space on the counter, also it s the first time for me that i score using messi from the flank with his trademark far corner finish...couldn t do that without klashmann tactics i guess, there s more variety added somewhat and cpu actually plays more like a real team now
Scored a solo goal with messi, surging from the middle running on to the edge of the penalty area, couldn t be done with vanilla gameplay on superstar, because klashmann tactics i was able to garner more space in the middle

Last edited:
guys does anyone know how to change players overall ratings? Just downloaded the new offline patch, I want to start the career but it's really complicated to me when some players are really underrated and other ones overrated as well.

guys does anyone know how to change players overall ratings? Just downloaded the new offline patch, I want to start the career but it's really complicated to me when some players are really underrated and other ones overrated as well.
you mean which offline patch?

I'll never understand why this game makes vastly inferior players play far beyond their abilities according to their attributes. I think I've settled on super star as the difficulty I'm gonna stick with (dropped down to top player again for a match and absolutely dominated Chelsea) but if I'm about to play team vastly inferior to mine, I'll drop the difficulty.

Matches against really bad teams are the one instance it feels like attributes stop mattering and that's something I've felt since 2017. It's honestly inexcusable that players with physical and defensive attributes in the 60s would dominate players with attributes 20-30 points higher than them.

I've had fun with this game recently (bar that experiment on legend lol), but this remains an experience, playing against much weaker teams, in the game that's annoying more than anything else.

Just messing around with cameras. Stadium 4-2-8 for a TV experience but I also like dynamic wide 0-1 but it's not a TV experience but it seems players react differently and gameplay is definitely different. But no angles like a TV match. So what camera are you playing with?

In my eagerness to change the feeling of the game to a new one being old I'm just messing with cameras settings to feel the game new as eFootball 2022 is not a game yet. Any suggestion?

Hi everyone! Just switched to pc from ps4. I haven't installed anything yet, not sure where to start from. The latest gameplay mods include all the 2021-22 transfers and newly promoted teams, or should i download them separately? And do i need a separate mod for the stadiums? Is there a mod like "all in one"?

Hi everyone! Just switched to pc from ps4. I haven't installed anything yet, not sure where to start from. The latest gameplay mods include all the 2021-22 transfers and newly promoted teams, or should i download them separately? And do i need a separate mod for the stadiums? Is there a mod like "all in one"?
I don’t generally have all the answers however the forums have a wealth of individual mods and also full patches.
Last year with it being my first year I individually added mods with the evo web patch as my base, plus I added my own stadiums that I wanted.
This year I have tried the virtuared patch which is pretty much an all in one mod, generally a complete package. Just be mindful of your storage space on your computer, the stadiums can take up a great deal of space up.
Regarding transfers I’m not totally sure to be honest.
The support you will get on here is fantastic and the modders create some wonderful stuff ...
My suggestion would be to have a nose through the forums firstly. If you wish to add your own it’s quite good fun and with time you learn the process and the little pitfalls !!
Best of luck !!

I have a question , it will be posible to make an entire Pes 2021 just with 70s 80s 90s teams just the classic replace all the teams and make a classic pes 2021 ??

It's remarkable how a game can be infuriating one minute and absolutely exhilarating the next. Every once in a while I'll have a session where my AI teammates are simply broken; they are incapable of completing passes a 10 year old could make. Last night was one of those sessions.

And yet when I managed to capitalise on a defensive mistake and score a last minute winner, the sights and sounds that followed were absolutely beautiful

From my player celebrating in the crowd to the reaction of my manager to the roar of the crowd when the goal scorer is announced, that's how Old Trafford should look, feel, and sound. Those moments of ecstasy and elation are why we love football. And this one was well done imo.

Now if only the game wasn't so frustrating before that moment lol

Edit: only thing they would've made this better is if I had the ability to take my shirt off lol

Last edited:
Recently I've been thinking/feeling advanced shooting has felt.....inconsistent. Idk if it's the gameplay patch I'm using. I may have to give manual shooting another go.

For me the dumbest decisions is that they made the keepers like a idiot animal, why the heck, they made the keepers not rush an oncoming ball into the area, leaving it way too easy for the opponent ai to.score, because secondly they are so.slow to react to.the shot , dumbest decision and sorry it s immersion breaking, i had to turn it off for good......this never ever happens in the other game, everr.....
I have tried to like this game and overcome it s flaws but man, no way those keepers are like that, they stick to their line like a complete idiot man...konami seriously????!!!!!

It's remarkable how a game can be infuriating one minute and absolutely exhilarating the next. Every once in a while I'll have a session where my AI teammates are simply broken; they are incapable of completing passes a 10 year old could make. Last night was one of those sessions.

And yet when I managed to capitalise on a defensive mistake and score a last minute winner, the sights and sounds that followed were absolutely beautiful

From my player celebrating in the crowd to the reaction of my manager to the roar of the crowd when the goal scorer is announced, that's how Old Trafford should look, feel, and sound. Those moments of ecstasy and elation are why we love football. And this one was well done imo.

Now if only the game wasn't so frustrating before that moment lol

Edit: only thing they would've made this better is if I had the ability to take my shirt off lol
I have the same feeling as u, one moment the game can be amazing, another game, u get stuff that are not supposed to be in such a game, this Pes 2021 is just love hate relationship, sorry but it is, and i don t think it can be fixed, i have tried klashmann tactics, but still u can t change the AI Pattern for scoring, they will always rely on those
Back to.goal one twos to open space and the shot will always almost always go into the bottom left corner, it s these stuff that make.this game totally forgettable, if they can only give that AI the variety it needs , it won t happen unfortunately
Man donnt let me forget, i played two whole seasons of ML, not even one penalty, not even one......man , there s no variety, the AI will never foul u inside the area ,never.....sorry but turned it off for good, i don t know how people still defend this game....

I'll never understand why this game makes vastly inferior players play far beyond their abilities according to their attributes. I think I've settled on super star as the difficulty I'm gonna stick with (dropped down to top player again for a match and absolutely dominated Chelsea) but if I'm about to play team vastly inferior to mine, I'll drop the difficulty.

Matches against really bad teams are the one instance it feels like attributes stop mattering and that's something I've felt since 2017. It's honestly inexcusable that players with physical and defensive attributes in the 60s would dominate players with attributes 20-30 points higher than them.

I've had fun with this game recently (bar that experiment on legend lol), but this remains an experience, playing against much weaker teams, in the game that's annoying more than anything else.
Precisely ever since 2017, the ai is like that, stats won t matter and they will make u lose those matches vs lowely teams, this should change but u can t , it s just coded like that, funilly enough,i played a match with villareal vs real.madrid at bernabeu, and i was able to control the match from start to finish and won 2 - 1, it just doesn t make any sense this game

Basically this is a typical "lesser" team move in Superstar level, both 20 & 21. Weak teams sneaks a goal in their first chance, while their defense line seems like an invisible wall. The very next moment , they put mentality to -1 or -2, forming a concrete wall and they yell at you: "Goodbye mofo! catch me if you can!"

10 players compact behind the ball, and of course it is more possible to concede another goal in an open counter, than score the equaliser, cause their defensive performance is boosted! Imagine that, if you could n't break 4 people and the GK, how more heck of iritating is to try to break 10 people and the GK!

FIPTJYZWQAIgDol

Last edited:
Basically this is a typical "lesser" team move in Superstar level, both 20 & 21. Weak teams sneaks a goal in their first chance, while their defense line seems like an invisible wall. The very next moment , they put mentality to -1 or -2, forming a concrete wall and they yell at you: "Goodbye mofo! catch me if you can!"

10 players compact behind the ball, and of course it is more possible to concede another goal in an open counter, than score the equaliser, cause their defensive performance is boosted! Imagine that, if you could n't break 4 people and the GK, how more heck of iritating is to try to break 10 people and the GK!

FIPTJYZWQAIgDol
I think playing with Arsenal doesn't help to win games :P

Jokes aside, I find Superstar level fair, it's my favourite. Only Legend is superscripted and totally unrealistic (and unfun to me).
PES21 is far from perfect but I enjoy it. Maybe it's the lack of alternatives...
I have both FIFA 21 and 22 sitting in my Steam but I never touch them cos I find their gameplay unbearable.
On the other hand I keep returning to PES21 cos I really enjoy it. But I play League mode only, specifically Serie A manually updated by me to current season.
Never liked Master League too much, because of the fake team rosters and transfers, heavy scripting and the bullshit team chemistry or whatever they call it.

I think playing with Arsenal doesn't help to win games :P

Jokes aside, I find Superstar level fair, it's my favourite. Only Legend is superscripted and totally unrealistic (and unfun to me).
PES21 is far from perfect but I enjoy it. Maybe it's the lack of alternatives...
I have both FIFA 21 and 22 sitting in my Steam but I never touch them cos I find their gameplay unbearable.
On the other hand I keep returning to PES21 cos I really enjoy it. But I play League mode only, specifically Serie A manually updated by me to current season.
Never liked Master League too much, because of the fake team rosters and transfers, heavy scripting and the bullshit team chemistry or whatever they call it.
I am OK-ish too with SUPERSTAR. Some tiny issues but nothing totally gamebreaking.

Also the Arsenal team here, i got the joke though and i agree :P, if you noticed the badge colours, it is a Rip-off team, not the OG ARSENAL! :) Like a spin-off Arsenal team. Just for the shake of justice!! :)

Back
Top Bottom