eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

And they failed! :shiver:
Bet what they meant "forced", it was after the disaster of eFootball 22. They regret it but it's too late. I just don't get it, they knew first hand that the game wasn't ready but release it anyway, just how stupid can it be ?

I can't verify this since i don't play pesmobile... If you see the reply, someone said that the mobile version got a new update, what ? :SHOCK:

Bet what they meant "forced", it was after the disaster of eFootball 22. They regret it but it's too late. I just don't get it, they knew first hand that the game wasn't ready but release it anyway, just how stupid can it be ?
Because the suits in charge give them deadlines they must meet no matter what. For example, battlefield had to be released in time for the Christmas holiday period for reasons (money). eFoot had to be released before FIFA released because they fear people would pick up FIFA and not bother with eFoot (which shouldn't matter because eFoot is free and thus people can jump in whatsoever).
It's one of the worst things about modern AAA gaming and also one of the most common; the release of unfinished products.
I can't verify this since i don't play pesmobile... If you see the reply, someone said that the mobile version got a new update, what ? :SHOCK:
Sounds like the mobile version of probably controlled by a smaller team/part of the team and they were able to make an update work. Which happens.
It's entirely possible they'd already moved over just about everyone else to work on eFoot so they simply didn't have the manpower to update 2021 update whereas the folks working on the smaller mobile game were kept on that job.

Either way, Konami is a long long way from saying they have a top quality football game that can revolutionise the genre. Because that's what this model is meant to do; change the way sports gaming is sold and consumed. Thus far they've gone from laughingstock to afterthought very very quickly.
They can take solace in the fact that the game is free so people can try it if/when it has improved.

I logged in today, it is still 2021. Roster update, they say coming in mid-December , iOS and Android only!
Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-12-30-434_jp.konami.pesam.jpg

I've been experiencing some stutters lately, i dont know what happened. I applied a new gameplay patch and exe, but that shouldn't cause any issues? Maybe its something with the nvidia settings, which value can i change so i can play without stuttering on high detail level?

m
I've been experiencing some stutters lately, i dont know what happened. I applied a new gameplay patch and exe, but that shouldn't cause any issues? Maybe its something with the nvidia settings, which value can i change so i can play without stuttering on high detail level?
download RTSS
set vsync in pes settings to off
set v sync in nvidia settings to fast
limit fps in rtss to 64.7
enjoy..

Last edited:
man this game is just rigid on superstar, u can t play how u want, u can t dribble past defenders, messi feels like a sunday league player...., it s just not enjoyable how rigid it is on higher difficulties, the only enjoyable difficulty is top player, but then it s too easy,.... i have installed klashman tactics., i didn t see anything different tbh, juventus still plays tiki taka which is totally not realistic, and keepers don t rush out like seriously, i m tussling on a ball with ronaldo using pique and ter stegen don t want to come out and clear the ball in a 1on1, like seriously man, these things cannot be fixed unfortunately.... i really want to like the game, but sorry no....these are immersion breaking

Last edited:
man this game is just rigid on superstar, u can t play how u want, u can t dribble past defenders, messi feels like a sunday league player...., it s just not enjoyable how rigid it is on higher difficulties, the only enjoyable difficulty is top player, but then it s too easy,....
May i suggest to try and fiddle with the form arrows? I am playing FUMA on legendary but with the CPU form arrow down (red) and my own fully up (light blue). Yes, its pretty darn hard and challenging but it does feel more fair, imo.

I am playing with Sampdoria and in general i can say that, after adjusting to the level, i feel that i always have a chance to get a foot in while defending or outpace a player when attacking. That is to say; as long as i am neither to eager nor to cautious, my button timings are clean and i maintain an almost constant focus.

May i suggest to try and fiddle with the form arrows? I am playing FUMA on legendary but with the CPU form arrow down (red) and my own fully up (light blue). Yes, its pretty darn hard and challenging but it does feel more fair, imo.

I am playing with Sampdoria and in general i can say that, after adjusting to the level, i feel that i always have a chance to get a foot in while defending or outpace a player when attacking. That is to say; as long as i am neither to eager nor to cautious, my button timings are clean and i maintain an almost constant focus.
What do u mean by fuma? Im playing league mode, and it s just rigid, i play valencia away and my players are just as rigid as a rock, the only way to try and get the goal is to use the flanks and hope the cross gets someone s head, u barely can enter the area with dribbling or taking intiative with messi, he s just bad in the game, no physicality or agility whatsoever..

What do u mean by fuma? Im playing league mode, and it s just rigid, i play valencia away and my players are just as rigid as a rock, the only way to try and get the goal is to use the flanks and hope the cross gets someone s head, u barely can enter the area with dribbling or taking intiative with messi, he s just bad in the game, no physicality or agility whatsoever..
FUMA stands for full manual, meaning manual passing and shooting.

Disclaimer: You might very well know all or most of what is to follow as i have no idea of your experience and knowledge. Thus, please understand that i mean well and by no means i consider myself an expert. I simply enjoy sharing what happens to work for me as it can perhaps be helpful or motivating for you or others (mostly those who are newer to the game). :-)

Yes, defenders can most definitely be infuriating aggressive in and around the box. I mainly build up my attacks from the sides as well but try to mix it up with very direct low passes or subtle lobs just before or after the defense as soon as i see the opportunity. Its a matter of 'en un momento dado'; like a predator you have to try and catch that moment and then be very precise in both your passing, the way you approach the ball and your first touch.
Every little touch counts. Asses the situation continuously, try and predict what will happen, how the CPU will move, if you will win or lose the ball and then put in the effort to anticipate, no matter if you believe in it or not. Don't be lazy and make supercancel your second nature.

I promise you, if you get into the flow of it, things will happen and opportunities will open up. Remember that just like irl most chances don't arise from situations where the opponents defence is in shape, because in that case you will simply run into that wall most of the time. Instead, most chances arise after something slightly unsuspected happens that wins you just enough time to get ahead of the game. It could be a good interception then followed up by a well weighted pass exactly in the course of the player's run and then a little left-right wiggle with the right stick to put your opponent on the wrong foot so you can then fly past him with a double tab of R1. You have to act quick and instinctively because as soon as you hesitate the moment might be gone.

Even when you just pass the ball around between defenders, make sure you do so with a certain dedication and precision just to make sure you do not slide into a lean-backwards mentality. You hear trainers drill on this many many times: stay focused for the full 90-minutes. This is not kicking around a ball in the park with your mates; this game is meant to simulate professional matches and it requires the same mental focus on the higher levels.

As a meta game i find it helpful to play as if each of your players has a personal score that will decide the succes rate of all his actions. Meaning that if you intercept a ball, his score will rise along with his success rate. Now imagine all those personal scores decide a team score which gives your players even more perks, for instance slightly more luck in 50/50 situations. Meanwhile your opponents (team)score will decrease, making his passes more prone to error. True or not, at least its a very helpful way of getting invested into a match.

Two last tips. Firstly I would advise you not to pick a cam that's too far from the action because you will miss a lot of the important details of body movements during one-on-ones especially. Secondly, don't sprint for too long, when on the ball not more then 2~3 touches mostly. Use R1 with caution and more like a machine gun on burst mode. Notice how your player gets much more reactive when you let loose of R1 and notice how much a difference it makes when, coming out of this reactive mode, you then press or double tap R1 again just before your opponent makes a move for the ball. Learn about the subtleties of R1 and you will find yourself dribbling out of most situations.

Last edited:
m

download RTSS
set vsync in pes settings to off
set v sync in nvidia settings to fast
limit fps in rtss to 65
enjoy..
Thanks but it didn't work, it made the stuttering even worse actually. Any other suggestions?
Also, I'm getting 60 FPS but its stuttering. What's going on?

EDIT: I FIXED IT!
The problem was the recently installed Speed Server. I disabled it and the problem was gone 😁👍

Last edited:
Last edited:
does anyone know if the Online Servers for 2021 are also down?I only have 2020 and played many hours again my brother and now its not possible anymore. I thought about getting 2021, mod it again and then playing online friendly

Thank to everyone who helped me in the right direction to grab pes 2021 on pc

Is there any PC option files that have 21/22 squads? I would download a patch but most are huge amounts of GB I dont mind using an option file and adding mods myself 1 by 1 from the editing forum

Thank to everyone who helped me in the right direction to grab pes 2021 on pc

Is there any PC option files that have 21/22 squads? I would download a patch but most are huge amounts of GB I dont mind using an option file and adding mods myself 1 by 1 from the editing forum

@saintric You do know in editing section if You click on the coloured tab on the left it brings up all of that category ?

Like this,

https://evoweb.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/?prefix_id=37

Been playing PES on Game Pass on Xbox with no option files sigh, but now brought it on PC, Do I have a lot to look forward to, downloading mods etc?
I can recommend the VirtuaRed Patch to you.
It got so much stuff in it, that it looks almost like a new game.
It´s a lot to download, but it´s worth it and you don´t have to install all that stadiums (160 GB in addition).
Also, I can recommend the Ultimate Weather Mod and the My 2 cents Gameplay Patch from Incas36.

It´s all in the edit section :)

I can recommend the VirtuaRed Patch to you.
It got so much stuff in it, that it looks almost like a new game.
It´s a lot to download, but it´s worth it and you don´t have to install all that stadiums (160 GB in addition).
Also, I can recommend the Ultimate Weather Mod and the My 2 cents Gameplay Patch from Incas36.

It´s all in the edit section :)
Thanks! I'll check those out. Apparently v4 of that VirtuaRed patch is coming soon(ish) so might wait for that? Seems to be so many gameplay mods, so I'll look at that one from Incas36.

Thanks! I'll check those out. Apparently v4 of that VirtuaRed patch is coming soon(ish) so might wait for that? Seems to be so many gameplay mods, so I'll look at that one from Incas36.
Maybe it´s better to wait, if you want updated squads.
I don´t know what else is planned for V4.
I´m playing with V3 and the package is great. Scoreboards, Adboards, Balls, Boots, Intros, Menus, Graphics on the pitch like gates where players walk through, etc.
But I recommend klashmans tactics, before you start a master league.
I played many seasons without it and didn´t wanna start a new master league.
Forced myself to do so with the tactic installed and AI is playing a lot different...much better.

I´m playing with V3 and the package is great. Scoreboards, Adboards, Balls, Boots, Intros, Menus, Graphics on the pitch like gates where players walk through, etc.
Forced myself to do so with the tactic installed and AI is playing a lot different...much better.
so the tactics are easy to apply, after getting Virtuared? Having looked up Virtuared v3, there is so much added. Very cool

Thanks but it didn't work, it made the stuttering even worse actually. Any other suggestions?
Also, I'm getting 60 FPS but its stuttering. What's going on?

EDIT: I FIXED IT!
The problem was the recently installed Speed Server. I disabled it and the problem was gone 😁👍
u can even set the limit to 64.7 u ll get accurate 60 fps in game.

You know maybe if klashmans tactics for the 2021/2022 season is compatible with smokepatch v4?

just download rtss as i mentioned, disable pes settings v sync, enable v sync in amd control panel, andthen set the limit fps in rtss to 64.7, app detection level low

rtss is riva tuner? my monitor is 60hz, so maybe 64,7 would be high?

i don't know what is happening with pes, same thing happenes with 2018, although in settings all specs are blue or green, which means i should be able to play it on high.

Back
Top Bottom