eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

yeah guys , its different game with patch ...in possitive way ofc. Now there is a lot of pressure from cpu in middle part of pitch and AI will create much more scoring opportunities. It will be sleepless night , pes20 and fifa 20 demo.

Starting a 2nd ML to see if objectives are Different for a lower ranked team ,Genoa is pleased with a middle of the table finish
Has anyone figured out Where your Manager score is Found?

Then it works like in the video which I have posted, just go to minute 3:55.
In the options menu is "match length" and there you can change it. (shouldn't be greyed out in the full verison)
That's my point, it is greyed in my full version. I am gonna try to uninstall the demo and try again

Has everyone seen Adam's tweet?

The devs themselves are going to have a social media account soon.

Could be fantastic news. Could be terrible if all anyone sends them is "faster, more goals, more skills"...

Could be just another account managed by the same people who are already in charge of the @officialpes one?

Could be fantastic news. Could be terrible if all anyone sends them is "faster, more goals, more skills"...

Yea, I saw the tweet. But I'm also worried that we get another arcade game.

I'm gonna guess that players that aren't in the game now but will be added with the Live Update (Pulisic, etc) will not have an actual scanned face. Will probably have to wait a couple of weeks I bet.

As far as I know, Palermo and Beerschot will stay at other European teams, players should be already complete fake ones.

They were originally in their respective leagues, with real players I presume. And I guess the day one patch moves them to other Europe, but I wonder what happened to the players? Are they fake in your game right now after the patch? I remember all of Bastia's players were moved to free agents, but remained real.

I ask because if they become fake, I will base copy them before applying update.

Right. Got the disc version, based on couple of trusted people opinions here.
@Chuny - Altho its a day 1 purchase, as you foreseen, its not really, since lads had the game from last week. ;) :LOL:
Opinion and feeling will be posted at the weekend, when I get to spend some time with it.
Fail safe is there - worst case scenario ill be going back to vanilla and editing all myself.

They were originally in their respective leagues, with real players I presume. And I guess the day one patch moves them to other Europe, but I wonder what happened to the players? Are they fake in your game right now after the patch? I remember all of Bastia's players were moved to free agents, but remained real.

I ask because if they become fake, I will base copy them before applying update.

Ah okey, if that's the case all players will be moved to free agents. The players who at the teams after the patch are complete fake ones.

Can't se us be happy about that. The initiative is very good - just not for us.
No, I think its very good thing for us as well. It will be easy to segregate feedback and find constructive one. We will be able to formulate proper one together and send it in some sort of shape.
Most of it will be requests for Neymars left ear ring anyway.

I got the game physically on PS4 and it can't read the disc.

I am fucking sick, tired, have to go to work tomorrow again anyway, weather is terrible, this was literally the only thing that could save the day...

Just fucking end my life. What's the download size on PS4? Is it really 35GB? I have no Internet at home atm gotta use mobile, so welp...fuck me sideways.

I know its OT but please bear with me I'm just gonna murder somebody. Is anybody having the same issue? No, turning PS4 around doesn't work. Oh dear God...

I'd been playing the game for an hour or so when it popped up saying the disc couldn't be read. Thought my ps4 drive was dying but after a magic wipe on my joggers it's been fine since. Hope yours is working!

Just got a HDR 4k tv and ps4 pro, still see some stutter on corner kicks, anyone else expereincing this? any suggestions?

I had this problem.
Try your motion settings.
I noticed the rudder settings and motion bour settings helped.
However, for some people, increasing the settings helps. For some, reducing them helps. So you'll have to play around with them I'm afraid...

What annoys me about this is, if it's because "we're not playing the game right" (which is what "play a certain way" means, let's be honest)...

...how come we all had fouls on the demo?

Cos I play the game wrong in every format, baby. I shouldn't be getting fouls anywhere. But I was.

As i still agreed with you there were bugs, but the demo's foul system made perfect sense and even the cpu fouled you as well. I would have bought this game if its like the demo on the PS4 just to show it around my friends, we always have to play FIFA when it men's night.

I'd been playing the game for an hour or so when it popped up saying the disc couldn't be read. Thought my ps4 drive was dying but after a magic wipe on my joggers it's been fine since. Hope yours is working!

No. I tried all sorts of things and since this has been such a terrible day I just lost my shit and broke entire PS4 it seems. Won't start.

It's frenzy time here for me today. Hope you guys have fun though, it shapes up to be amazing game!

Another great opportunity for evo-web to become more represented in a discourse about the game itself if there will be social media work.

can anyone tell me where i find ronaldinho bought legends edition and cant find him anywhere. never tried that myclub before i cant understand it at all but it seems pretty crap that you cant pick your own formation or choose players to buy. anyway where the heck is ronaldinho?!!!! any help would be great thank you!

Back
Top Bottom