eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Well, im just going by what i heard. Havent tested it myself. So if you find a workaround you shall be named Evo-Web Hero and given sword of our forefathers. ;) :LOL:
But this might not be needed as even the patched game seems to be solid. So try it first. ;) ill be getting it today.
Hahhaha.. Unfortunately i only make assumptions as i dont have the game. I am on holidays this week until Friday as i pm'ed you, so i have not made any experiment, just throw random ideas :P :P
And i will probably loose Arjen Robben scanned face cause my digital copy will come forced updated.

Last edited:
Important update.

The girlfriend has just threatened to leave me if she hears "it may be flowing one way, but there's still plenty of time for some ebb" one more time.
Wait till she’s having a bath and shout through the door “it might be flowing one way....”

If she replies with “but there’s still plenty of time for some ebb” then she’s a keeper :LOL:

I think it's being exaggerated.

The game is faster but putting down the game speed solved this.

The updated PS4 plays exactly like the PC version did after it was updated. Exactly. I'm 63 mins into a game, I've had 2 free kicks and a few advantages played.

I can't tell any differences apart from the initial pace increase, it's a very very good game of football.
tenor.gif

What if its not just the animations are faster? But insted the ball speed, less trapping error? Many ways to speed it up. Shame.

Can we all tweet Adam about the foul situation complaining here isn't gonna help.WE need strength in numbers ppl, so let's feed this back to officialpes account and Adam on twitter​

Can we all tweet Adam about the foul situation complaining here isn't gonna help.WE need strength in numbers ppl, so let's feed this back to officialpes account and Adam on twitter​
When the game's been out for a week or so, and people have had time to play it properly, I'm going to start a poll on the Evo-Web Twitter account. I won't forget, don't worry. I think we all want fouls back...

When the game's been out for a week or so, and people have had time to play it properly, I'm going to start a poll on the Evo-Web Twitter account. I won't forget, don't worry. I think we all want fouls back...
just in case you missed it, probably have more weight on evo web twitter

he's aware people complaining, he reakons he's getting fouls and penalties lol

So I spent the morning playing it unpatched and then this afternoon installed the patch... got to be honest here but I really don't like the the 1.02 gameplay, the word I'd best use to describe it is sterile, most of the physical contact has vanished, barely any fouls (I haven't had one fk in shooting range since updating- so at least the too easy to score fk problem is solved!) even in derby games. It's definitely been sped up too, maybe the stadium cam hides it better but it's noticeable to me using a zoomed out Wide.

If this was the demo I think I would've been bored of it within a week and certainly wouldn't have spent over a month solidly playing it. Basically they've stripped out and watered down the things that made it interesting to me to play and dare I say it... patched it reminds me alot of 2019, kinda hollow and missing something.

*Deletes 1.02* :LOL:

he's aware people complaining, he reakons he's getting fouls and penalties lol

I always rolled my eyes over people who stated "if you play a certain way you get fouls" even before. Some players should be more agressive and foul you, some lower quality players should misstime tackles, high stake games should have more tactical fouls. Period.

Sorry to ask what seems to be a stupid question but where do you increase match time for friendlies against the COM ? I cannot find it or rather I cannot select it

Please can someone confirm whether the lines "SPARKLING! ABSOLUTELY SPARKLING!" are in this year's game? if they are then god help Jim Beglin and his entire family tree :D

I don't know about that line but Beglin is still banging on about impotence, that was the cue for me to pause and set the commentary volume to 0. :LOL:

I always rolled my eyes over people who stated "if you play a certain way you get fouls" even before. Some players should be more agressive and foul you, some lower quality players should misstime tackles, high stake games should have more tactical fouls. Period.
Agree 100%. On Pes18 it was possible to draw fouls with quick dribbling too, but thats not how it should be. It should be a natural part of the game, regardless how you play it. Good thing is that Adam notice this and knows about it. He obviously not gonna say - 'yeah, it fucked', but with a bit of noise from they should tweak it slightly.

This is for the ps4 too ?
Edit: obviously no lol.
Haven't installed any patch so could that be a reason ?

Yup it should be the same for PS4.
This was before you start an exhibition match.
If you want to change it in the ML you have to go to options in the ML menu.

Can someone please tell me what happens to Beerschot and Palermo players after the update is applied? Do they just go to free agents? Or do they become fake/overwritten?

What annoys me about this is, if it's because "we're not playing the game right" (which is what "play a certain way" means, let's be honest)...

...how come we all had fouls on the demo?

Cos I play the game wrong in every format, baby. I shouldn't be getting fouls anywhere. But I was.

I got the game physically on PS4 and it can't read the disc.

I am fucking sick, tired, have to go to work tomorrow again anyway, weather is terrible, this was literally the only thing that could save the day...

Just fucking end my life. What's the download size on PS4? Is it really 35GB? I have no Internet at home atm gotta use mobile, so welp...fuck me sideways.

I know its OT but please bear with me I'm just gonna murder somebody. Is anybody having the same issue? No, turning PS4 around doesn't work. Oh dear God...

Can someone please tell me what happens to Beerschot and Palermo players after the update is applied? Do they just go to free agents? Or do they become fake/overwritten?

As far as I know, Palermo and Beerschot will stay at other European teams, players should be already complete fake ones.

I'm sorry but I am lost. How is it the same for PS4 ? What am I missing ?

Hm I'm also lost, I don't know how to explain it easier. :D

Back
Top Bottom